It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This happening now. Seeing is believing.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

It was uploaded a couple of hours ago.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

A spacecraft stuffed with garbage—including astronaut urine—will tumble back to Earth Tuesday, becoming a fireball over a remote section of the Pacific Ocean.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks Phage.

I note the story dated the 21st of this month.. maybe that is what we are seeing. Although it said over the southern pacific.. south america isn't that far away is it

Edit..

Just noticed the post of a date from dreams n chains on page 1. So maybe it's not this garbage burn up after all (?)

edit on 28-6-2011 by Tayesin because: silly old fart.. that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Tayesin

A spacecraft stuffed with garbage—including astronaut urine—will tumble back to Earth Tuesday, becoming a fireball over a remote section of the Pacific Ocean.

But... but...... I thought they drank their urine?

EDIT TO ADD this link so people who may not know don't think I'm weird:

Article: Astronauts Drink Recycled Urine, and Celebrate
edit on 6/28/2011 by dreams n chains because: so people don't think I'm a weirdo... LoL

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

Haha sorry if it wasnt clear that was just a joke referring to the "I am a Scientist" guy. I'll be honest I went and looked outside to make sure s wasn't htf haha.. I watched Battle: Las Angelas today which started out with a something very similar to this.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

Only the H2O part.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
If I was at a religious ceremony & saw that I would have probably changed my underwear!

Definitely looks like something breaking up in the sky.

As for the clip & what I can tell on this phone is that it *appears* to me that its two different vids spliced into one. But I am NO expert. Far from one.

Whatever it was-it was neat!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

I'm not a scientist (but I play one on the internetz). And I have no idea what to make of this. It appears to be two videos edited together to insinuate that there's some relation between the two events. This is a propagandist's trick; it's dishonest on its face and should be called out.

You've got me thinking now. Bolivia is not far from the Pacific Ocean. Let.s debunk it then.

This happened very recently to the west of La Paz Bolivia.
link

Is there a discrepancy between the clothing worn in the video and in this link at this time of year, do you think?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Definately looks like a meteor shower but you never know, in Battle L.A. they came down like that! lol

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Definately looks like a meteor shower but you never know, in Battle L.A. they came down like that! lol

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Wrong place. Wrong time.

If all goes as planned, two burns of propellant will slow the Johannes Kepler until it drops toward Earth, ultimately disintegrating somewhere northeast of New Zealand around 4:50 p.m. ET (22:50 CEST) on Tuesday.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

Just so you know.. I have been here en can appreciate your joke
Too many scientists here

As for the unexplainable crap in our skies... I'm leavin it all up to you guys. I just don't know what to think and what to believe.

I had a "dream" which was part of an experience "I think"... all interlinked...

I just dunno....

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
It appears to be two videos edited together to insinuate that there's some relation between the two events.
Ditto. I kept scrolling back and trying to find a place where the procession of people and the sky event appeared in the same frame. Couldn't find one.

Also, it looks for the world like the footage of the Challenger debris flying across Texas after it came apart on re-entry that time the school teacher was on board.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

I think you're combining two disasters. The school teacher Christie Nichols died in the Challenger upon takeoff.

Here's a video of the shuttle Columbia disintegrating over Texas. So sad. May they all RIP.

That was Columbia. Now compare with La Paz video below.

edit on 29-6-2011 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That'll learn me to read the whole article first..... or will it

Thanks mate.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by new_here

I think you're combining two disasters. The school teacher Christie Nichols died in the Challenger upon takeoff.

Whoops, you're absolutely right! I did merge two memories. I meant that the 'sky show' in the OP reminded me of the one that broke up on re-entry and scattered across Texas.

Thanks for clearing me up on that!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join