It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle Breaks out in Tahir Square

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Battle Breaks out in Tahir Square

www.guardian.co.uk

"Mubarak was nothing – this is the revolution," said one man caught by tear gas.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Wow. It's been a busy news day. This concerns me becuse there is so much additional unrest around the Mediterranean Sea right now that this could be some serious fuel to the fire.
I am in the U.S. I am only partially stocked. It might actually be time given all the thread topics that are moving today.

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
First source spelling is Tahir. Should be Tahrir

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Dear Diary, today the world was on fire....and I took a rest day from studying for the LSAT.

Things are really in perspective. I don't think things will be the same in a couple of months, I truly believe a world of change is on its way.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

I hope this is the big boom needed over there to make all the changes at once.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
maybe it's just me... but I'm getting really tired of media outlets referring to every man and his dog as "activists", or even just "youths", or (God forbid) "youth activists" etc.

There seem to be so many different agendas at work in the Middle East right now... it's time we started actually identifying these people for who they are, and putting two and two together.

Who gains from these "battles" and "riots"? Who is behind them? We already know that the earlier protests and riots (back in March) were organised largely in part by the Muslim Brotherhood and friends (sounds like a kids' tv show, really), and that the "youth" of the Muslim Brotherhood were involved in stirring up crowds etc...

Why can't we just state things as they are?

top topics

join