It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No creator, no God, so what? :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by Annee

its like - what color do you really see what you look at the sky - you call that color blue because you were taught that it is blue - but if you had my eyes, you might see red and wonder whats wrong with me - when there's nothing really wrong with my eyes, I was told it was blue too - so I call that color blue.

I like to think God was an alien (one of many) - the idea of god within the bible is just misinterpretation and yet, another amalgamation of many aliens that were around back in the day

The colors we assign to what we see could be subjective

It does make sense that humans directly on earth we're put there by aliens but I don't see them has gods, only has evolved geneticists. So it's more like our grand-ma's and grand-dad's

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
It does make sense that humans directly on earth we're put there by aliens but I don't see them has gods, only has evolved geneticists. So it's more like our grand-ma's and grand-dad's

Aliens have nothing to do with God, because even if they do exist they too were also created by something smarter than them.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker

Originally posted by User8911

Aliens have nothing to do with God, because even if they do exist they too were also created by something smarter than them.

I agree with this, if there are aliens, they are above us - if we called them God thats our problem - I'm also inclined to agree they're all geneticists - aliens have their own aliens who have their own aliens and on and on infinite

if there's an ultimate supreme geneticist - he's probably unaware of our existance

kind of like.. to God, we are Higgs-boson

he might suspect we're here but he can't see us - we're just too tiny

new topics

<< 1   >>

join