It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Evolution. Our Destiny.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
We come from infinity and to infinity we shall return. Infinity is nothing. Nothing is infinity. If infinity were something, it would be rendered finite. Therefore, infinity is nothing. We come from nothing/infinity and to nothing/infinity, we shall return.

We grow along the way. The thing about growing towards infinity is, you have the potential to grow more powerful than you can imagine. Angels and demons are just aliens from other planets who have been around longer than we have.

Angels grow through love, life, light, and creativity towards infinity.
Demons grow through fear, death, darkness, and destruction towards nothingness.

They are both growing towards the same thing. We are growing towards that thing. So the question is, do you see the glass half full or half empty? Are you a potential angel or a potential demon?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
We get it, already.

I've noticed you take solace in posting the same thing repeatedly.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DisasterButton

He's just some college kid with too much time on his hands. Maybe he needs a job?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

You're the only one who's said anything so far. Yes. You caught me. Sometimes when I write something as a reply to someone else's thread that I think is good stuff, I make my own thread about it. I also like to talk about the same subjects conveying basically the same ideas just in different ways.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred

He's just some college kid with too much time on his hands. Maybe he needs a job?

lol. I do need a job, but then I wouldn't have time to be on here at all. It's a win-lose situation.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Isn't that called "trolling?'

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by josh2009s

Isn't that called "trolling?'

I'm just trying to help people. I call it helping.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

hey man i liked it. It's a good mind teaser to go with my pancakes

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

So the question is, do you see the glass half full or half empty

It depends whether the glass has been filled up or drunk from.

Peace. I like your infinity idea. It's hard for a finite being to comprehend infinity.

The mandelbrot set reminds me of reality; and this is a infinite concept:-

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 29-6-2011 by ExistentialNightmare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
just curious...what do you think the ultimate "goal" is?

How can someone be more powerful than they can imagine? doesn't your imagination grow as you do? or are you saying you can be more powerful than what you "used to" imagine? if the latter is the case, isn't that obvious?

If infinity/nothing is where we come from, where are we right now?

Isn't there a hierarchy with angels? why is there a ranking system, and what comes after angels?

If someone chooses to be a demon, will they regret it? Is there even a choice or are demons just result of not making the cut?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
They are both growing towards the same thing. We are growing towards that thing. So the question is, do you See the glass half full or half empty? Are you a potential angel or a potential demon?

[color=gold]

I see the glass being poured and am thankful I can
These advancements in human evolution are not only with MAN

The lil universe to some is so large it cant be seen
But to others outside their watching univ. inhabitants dream

LOVE is the HOPE like in Pandoras box
That protects this lil universe why the inhabitants clocks

Interior inhabitants clocks of many tick ticking away
From a outside point of view FAIR many not PLAY

Fairness should be a UNIVERSAL RULE
1 can imagine with it, ALL inhabitants can be COOL(my shades)

COOL meaning able to interact and help each energy form mature
And maybe just maybe We can ALL find the DOOR

Door to true EXISTANCE, I MEAN THE WAY BEYOND
To a location of TRUE HAPPINESS where LOVES eternally SPAWNED

Loves ETERNALLY SPAWNED??? is what 1 said indeed
Interior inhabitants UNIVERSAL LOVE IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE FREED

So where there is darkness share some LIGHT
So within their dark souls THEY CAN FEEL WHATS RIGHT

Whats right whats right A conscious war indeed
But once you realize it your preparing to be freed

From this lil universe or HIGHER SCHOOL FOR LEARNING
MAY GOD BLESS US ALL and prevent ANY SOULS from BURNING

IN a LAKE of flame designed for the EVOL
Cause deep down inside CREATOR SEES WHERE ITS PEOPLE

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

NAMASTE******* CANDLESTICKS/STARZ/LIGHTS

As always

And Be well

edit on 6/29/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous
just curious...what do you think the ultimate "goal" is?

For some, the ultimate goal is to reach infinity. For others, the ultimate goal is to reach nothingness. Two paths leading to the same destination.

How can someone be more powerful than they can imagine? doesn't your imagination grow as you do? or are you saying you can be more powerful than what you "used to" imagine? if the latter is the case, isn't that obvious?

I mean you will grow more powerful that what you can currently imagine. What I mean is, imagine a utopian life. You will grow beyond that.

If infinity/nothing is where we come from, where are we right now?

Infinity/nothing is potential energy. The manifested universe is the kinetic energy.

Isn't there a hierarchy with angels? why is there a ranking system, and what comes after angels?

I'd say the hierarchies are endless. An angel, by my definition is just a life form from another planet that is evolved beyond what we are. Each stage of evolution draws your awareness closer and closer to a more accurate representation of infinity. Thus we expand in many aspects over a wider and wider range of expansion possibilities. I imagine that as we expand closer and closer to what infinity is, we get so close as a representation of infinity that we can become infinity.

If someone chooses to be a demon, will they regret it? Is there even a choice or are demons just result of not making the cut?

I don't know. Perhaps once they get to infinity, they realize the error in their ways, but by then it doesn't matter.

There is always a choice. You wind up in places that best suits your chosen lifestyle.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Nice.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Angels and demons are just aliens from other planets who have been around longer than we have.

They are both growing towards the same thing. We are growing towards that thing. So the question is, do you see the glass half full or half empty? Are you a potential angel or a potential demon?

This philosophy is of course based on the pre-supposition that Angels and Demons are corporeal extra-terrestrials and not fictional characters?

To answer your question, I see my glass as half full. However, I don't believe I'm a potential angel as a result of that perspective.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by acapablemind

Angels and demons are just aliens from other planets who have been around longer than we have.

This philosophy is of course based on the pre-supposition that Angels and Demons are corporeal extra-terrestrials and not fictional characters?

To answer your question, I see my glass as half full. However, I don't believe I'm a potential angel as a result of that perspective.

Well I can tell you first hand that they are not fictional characters.

I have had two encounters with E.T. life. What I saw were what the authors of ancient religious texts called angels and demons.

What you believe your potential is is your business.

I'm just sharing my belief. I am also sharing my eye-witness testimony of good and evil bipedal intelligent beings with a strong emotional presence and abilities beyond my pre-supposed conceptions of them.

One of the beings, the evil one, looked almost exactly like this:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Perhaps I didn't word myself correctly. "Fictional" was in reference to the said angels and demons. I told you what I believed my potential was because in your OP, you asked the question.

I'm not attempting to refute or preclude your experiences. Only answering your question.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by acapablemind

Perhaps I didn't word myself correctly. "Fictional" was in reference to the said angels and demons. I told you what I believed my potential was because in your OP, you asked the question.

I'm not attempting to refute or preclude your experiences. Only answering your question.

Angel and demon are just labels that the authors of ancient theological texts gave to what we call E.T.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Okay dude

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by acapablemind

Please read this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This topic is already being discussed here.

What is Infinity?

Thread closed.

top topics

join