It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Key to Harmonious Existence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
God is infinity. Infinity can only be nothing as the concept of something is finite. You have infinity and nothing as one, creating a paradox that is an intelligent potential for a massive variety of dualities. That is God. The Alpha and Omega.

The universe of form is kinetic energy as an expression of the potential that is a paradox. Love and light are what is life and creation. Fear and darkness are what is death and destruction.

THE KEY
As you can see, the fact that infinity and nothing are the same thing shows the ignorance of a force that would destroy as a means to revert back to nothingness. The one who enjoys their experience is the one that enjoys creation and being creative as a means to unlock the potential of infinity.

When you love what you see, what you see is beautiful. Gratitude is the key to love.
edit on 28-6-2011 by smithjustinb because: aaaaaaaaaa

edit on 28-6-2011 by smithjustinb because: aaaaaaaaaaaaa

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
all i see is new age mumbo jumbo nonsense

where is the key ? I demand to see it !

I see nothing but hearsay sugarcoated here !
edit on 28-6-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
all i see is new age mumbo jumbo nonsense

where is the key ? I demand to see it !

I see nothing but hearsay sugarcoated here !

What do you want, an intravenous injection containing a collaboration of chemicals created from science that leaves you feeling all warm and fuzzy?? They already have that, its called drugs.

This is the philosophy and metaphysics page. I've seen you around this site plenty and you always have the same reaction. Well I got news for you. The Key to Harmonious Existence IS NOT in the science and technology forum. It's here. As such, it's going to be... you guessed it... philosophical. You clicked the wrong forum pal.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I have very similar feelings/beliefs.

We are born of the paradox.

Its semantics rid of logic;
Nothing is all;
All is contradiction.

The world is illusory;
Brahman alone is real;
Brahman is the world.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I totally agree. Trouble is that, as demonstrated by the seed of chucky's response, most people don't.

To those that do get it, your post is unnecessary, for we already know this. To those who don't get it, posts full of words like infinity, duality, energy, harmony and love will be lost in the plethora of new age bs that abounds these days.

Possibly you should bring the language down a notch to something more practical that laymen can understand. If it is aimed at the more 'awakened' amongst us, maybe you should narrow your statements to something more specific.

You must admit it is a very general statement you make.....

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

I totally agree. Trouble is that, as demonstrated by the seed of chucky's response, most people don't.

To those that do get it, your post is unnecessary, for we already know this. To those who don't get it, posts full of words like infinity, duality, energy, harmony and love will be lost in the plethora of new age bs that abounds these days.

Possibly you should bring the language down a notch to something more practical that laymen can understand. If it is aimed at the more 'awakened' amongst us, maybe you should narrow your statements to something more specific.

You must admit it is a very general statement you make.....

Idk. I'm just writing how I write with ideas that linger in my head. The Key to Harmonious Existence is general in itself and applies to a wide variety of areas in people's lives. I speak generally because if I focused my points, it would be pertaining to a smaller variety of minds. Generalizing my ideas allows it to reach out to a larger audience and have a greater effect. I'm just trying to help as many people as possible.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

"This is the philosophy and metaphysics page. I've seen you around this site plenty and you always have the same reaction. Well I got news for you. The Key to Harmonious Existence IS NOT in the science and technology forum. It's here. As such, it's going to be... you guessed it... philosophical. You clicked the wrong forum pal"

The same reaction you say ? Do you know why that might be ? Have you seen some of these headlines in these threads?

wasting time , pointless threads, no evidence , nothing of substance threads is extactly the reaction its going to get...

i love philosophy and the thrill of the big questions and its consequences behind it ...

but when you come here with a thread about key to something ... you better have something of substance to bite into

your new age crap doesn't fly with me .... sorry pal .

its empty , hallow , grey , light , and will fade like all the other new age crap .

i am blunt straight to the point . i will post my opinion as i see fit .

I have to be hard on people and there threads these days or else everyone thinks its cool to post pointless baseless threads

got it ? good......

"What do you want, an intravenous injection containing a collaboration of chemicals created from science that leaves you feeling all warm and fuzzy?? They already have that, its called drugs"

lol drugs? really?

i want the truth dammit ! and i want the lights to turn on in space ! and show me the strings !

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OrganicAnagram33

It is the reason we have duality.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

I'm blunt too. I got two stars on my thread. You got none. Here's some new age mumbo jumbo. Everything happens for a reason.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

I'm blunt too. I got two stars on my thread. You got none. Here's some new age mumbo jumbo. Everything happens for a reason.

lol keep your stars!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

lol keep your stars!

My mom always taught me to give to the less fortunate.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

well your mother was a very wise women and i wish her well

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
i dont know why mention god. that concept is unfathomable and pretty pointless.

the flaw with dualities is that they depend of one's perception. what is love an light to you may be different from someone else. so the best choice imo is not to lean towards either side .

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

i want the truth dammit ! and i want the lights to turn on in space ! and show me the strings !

It is my belief that all will be reconciled in the end for the end is infinity. You will find what you are looking for which is not what you think you are looking for, you are looking for peace. Unfortunately for you, that is a long way away, so you might need some patience to get you through it. Once you find it, be grateful for it, and it will last.

I know I know, I'm way over your head again.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113

the flaw with dualities is that they depend of one's perception. what is love an light to you may be different from someone else. so the best choice imo is not to lean towards either side .

You say that, but your perception is everything. So what is love and light to me only needs to be love and light to me, it doesn't matter what it is to anyone else. If I love something you don't, that is my prerogative, you just need to love what you love.

However, duality is inherent and inescapable. You have two hemispheres of your brain that are responsible for your dualistic perceptions, but the hemispheres themselves (being two) are not perceived, they were created.

It is not pointless and it is conceptually fathomable from my perspective.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

the use of god is pointless. consciousness is key. stop looking at it from your perspective and wonderful things will happen to you, guaranteed.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
x/0 = infinity and nothing. A system error for a computer and a state of zen in trying to understand. Your paradoxes are a state of confusion. We have to go through this world no matter what so trying to enjoy it is a very valid aim.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

the use of god is pointless. consciousness is key. stop looking at it from your perspective and wonderful things will happen to you, guaranteed.

Consciousness is important, but what is the highest thing you can be conscious of?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Pretty sure Infinity and Nothingness are both unfathomable concepts, definitely not pointless. God is just a shortened term, for me, of everything that does and will exist.. But again it's just perspective
I tend to leave god out personally and choose what you say, consciousness.

As far as new age mumbo jumbo.. Whaa?? Infinity and Nothingness are ancient concepts. Archetypal, if you will..

I would definitely agree that this is one of the keys to a.. universal lock
. The only way to truly unlock yourself is to, well, die. "For those who hath seen the Father(Kether), will not come forth again."

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lateralus11235

Pretty sure Infinity and Nothingness are both unfathomable concepts, definitely not pointless. God is just a shortened term, for me, of everything that does and will exist.. But again it's just perspective
I tend to leave god out personally and choose what you say, consciousness.

As far as new age mumbo jumbo.. Whaa?? Infinity and Nothingness are ancient concepts. Archetypal, if you will..

I would definitely agree that this is one of the keys to a.. universal lock
. The only way to truly unlock yourself is to, well, die. "For those who hath seen the Father(Kether), will not come forth again."

Yeah its definitely not "mumbo jumbo". That's like saying the universe is mumbo jumbo. Infinity is not a new age concept. It is a concept that has, is, and will always be.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join