It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seattle police 'embarrassed' by rifle left unattended on cruiser

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sicksonezer0
i would have taken it, plain and simple. If his keys were left in the ignition, i would have probably taken the car too.

Well, the "gotcha" cars we have here, they leave the keys in the door. And usually a nice looking laptop on the back seat.

My brother's a cop and was monitoring one of these cars, and a dude grabbed the laptop and ran!
They eventually caught him after a foot chase and said to him (out of breath) "WHY DIDN"T YOU TAKE THE CAR?!!".

Any chance this was a setup?
edit on 29/6/11 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by sicksonezer0
i would have taken it, plain and simple. If his keys were left in the ignition, i would have probably taken the car too.

Well, the "gotcha" cars we have here, they leave the keys in the door. And usually a nice looking laptop on the back seat.

My brother's a cop and was monitoring one of these cars, and a dude grabbed the laptop and ran!
They eventually caught him after a foot chase and said to him (out of breath) "WHY DIDN"T YOU TAKE THE CAR?!!".

Any chance this was a setup?
edit on 29/6/11 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

WOW! Iknow that things are a little different down under there... Isn't that called entrapment?

I live in the Seattle area and I'm not quite sure that I have actually seen the Seattle police di anything more than drive around or direct traffic??? They sure make the news alot for all the "bone-headed" stuff the seem to be good at.

Maybe they were distracted by strange orangish/yellowish ball in the sky???? We don't see much of that here and it may have drawn their attention from the large black weapon on the outside of their pretty blue car??

edit on 29-6-2011 by redzareptile because: we here in the northwest need our coffee before starting anything! (like typing and such)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join