It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Islam forces women by using gang rape and beatings!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The gang rape of Western woman by muslims is another way that Muslim men carry out their religeous duty of Jihad. It is well documented and a recent high profile incident was the American CNN reporter who was separated from her crew and gang raped in the middle of the street and large crowd during the recent mass protests.

Here is an article outlining this crime which is being commited around the world in the name of Islam and how the leaders of the Muslim condone it when preaching behind closed doors in their Mosques. .

And earlier this year Australians were outraged when Lebanese Sheik Faiz Mohammed gave a lecture in Sydney where he informed his audience that rape victims had no one to blame but themselves. Women, he said, who wore skimpy clothing, invited men to rape them.

A few months earlier, in Copenhagen, Islamic mufti and scholar, Shahid Mehdi created uproar when ­ like his peer in Australia ­ he stated that women who did not wear a headscarf were asking to be raped.

And with haunting synchronicity in 2004, the London Telegraph reported that visiting Egyptian scholar Sheik Yusaf al-Qaradawi claimed female rape victims should be punished if they were dressed immodestly when they were raped. He added, "For her to be absolved from guilt, a raped woman must have shown good conduct."

Here is a link to the full article - Gang Rape

And here is a website that may help shed some light on Jihad - Citizen Warrior

edit on 3-7-2011 by Seagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

After reading the link you provided....my only words have to be DEAR GOD!!! And I need to add that I adhere to spiritualism usually, not religiosity.
There is a fullblown situation/outrage/debate going on in my country right now regarding an Islamic woman who was refused passage on a bus because she was veiled. I know this is a tad OT but please please PLEASE anybody reading this, if you have not read the link Seagle posted in his above post....go do so. Its not new, I know but we have to get a real handle on how these ( sorry SOME) of these people regard our way of life/dressing/conduct etc. What I find scary, is the belief that women who dress in a certain way, and wear makeup are ASKING to be raped!

One has to ask.....have these Islamic men never heard of self control??? Of knowing that not everybody in this World believes in what they do?
I am gonna say that I will be supporting the groups trying to prevent Islamic people coming to our country UNLESS they can live and dress the way we do and can show some tolerance which until now is what I have practiced. I cannot go to many Muslim countries without my head covered, drink alcohol, kiss my husband in public etc. Abide by how we live in my country and you are welcome!

edit on 4-7-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join