It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Islam forces women by using gang rape and beatings!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Unfortunately some of you are missing the point.

I do not care if people say this is Islam bashing or nice timing, I could not care less.

I do not have to like or accept anything I find distasteful.

The treatment of another Human in the way these MUSLIM women are abused is disgusting.

What my point is relates to the fact that this is not in some third world Arab country but in OUR own countries. FRANCE is where the book is based but it also discribes how it has moved to nearly every major city across EUROPE.

IF YOU MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY REGARDLESS OF YOUR RELIGION YOU NEED TO FOLLOW THE LAW OF THE LAND IN THAT COUNTRY....its that simple.

I read this book and it is written by a woman who has gone through this. These MUSLIM men who commit this type of assault ON WOMEN need to be dealt with, but the sad fact is they are not.

They are cowards, ignorant, low-life scum who are unwelcome in our countries.

I don't care about their Islamic leaders and their code of Sharia. This is Europe not Rapeistan.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imhotepsol
reply to post by TheButcher23

Mmhmm you mean just like the American Army do???

link

Yeah well done boy. I expected this type of nonsense. Yes rape does happen in all walks of life and all communities by some disgusting people but what I was highlighting was something specific.

You have obviously failed to understand what the book I was talking about means. You have failed in your attempt to corrupt a thread with a dumb post about a few soldiers who will meet their punishment. A few bad apples.

In the Islamic communities I was referring the Islamic women actually want to embrace the western culture and fit in and start a proper life but are denied through threat, beatings and gang rape.

So next time you look at you wife, daughter, sister or Mother if you do indeed have any of the mentioned just picture a group of men gang raping them whilst beating them. Then you may be able to start understanding what my point is.

Using an isolated case or two of American Soldiers is neither the same thing (although equally horrific) nor is it relevant to my topic. Any decent American Soldier will not condone rape or murder so those soldiers when they get their punishment will receive it ten fold.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenerationXisMarching
reply to post by sunsetatdawn

i agree, hes trying to reason, thats really good, its just that its still looking at a symptom and not the cause. its not that this sounds like an attack, its that it gives no conclusions, it just pisses you off and there is nothing to direct it at but "muslim males" and that you should feel sorry for the muslim females, but dont give any solution, or even ask for one. you know this is just meant to piss people off and its what i have a problem with. just be fair, you know its a minority doing this, but the cops are the same way. demonize all of them and the "good" ones will lose hope and go quietly to the shadows, letting the corruption spread

think about what your post is leading to, not what you wrote specifically
thank you for trying to bring this issue to light (assuming you arent paid to do so) but you dont want to be the one that caused an already hateful, ignorant person to just be a little more so

for the record, did you make an account just to post this? posted 20 times just to make your gangrape thread? just curious its kinda fishy
edit on 28-6-2011 by GenerationXisMarching because: fishy indeed..

Its not my job to provide a solution as my solution would not be welcome to people like you!!

As you have not read the book, to which I doubt you will whether through ignorance or the fact that you are ill equipped to do so is why your opinion is wrong. You can not comment on something that you have ZERO knowledge about with the hope of sounding anything but trivial.

In fact its a post that needs to be posted. Most of my threads will be controversial as some of the people on here (not you) are intelligent enough to talk about this. People like you are the type that the global elite wish to reduce. I wonder why? At a guess I would say - irrelevant!!

It funny how you have contributed nothing to ATS by way of threads. All you have offered is plaguing people threads with ill thought out comments. Some of them are plain funny, very child like. Nice pic by the way....

edit on 28-6-2011 by TheButcher23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheButcher23

What my point is relates to the fact that this is not in some third world Arab country but in OUR own countries.

So you are telling me there are no Caucasian rapists in western countries? There are no French rapists? There are no Catholic rapists or Christian rapists? Etc., etc., etc.!

Originally posted by TheButcher23

I don't care about their Islamic leaders and their code of Sharia. This is Europe not Rapeistan.

I know you don't care, because you have not supplied us with even ONE verse from the Qur'an, or ONE quote from Muhammad, or ONE Shariah Hudud (Islamic Law Punishments) that supports rape or your op.

"Muslim Men Disobeying Islam by Gang Rape" should be the name of your thread. You are hate-mongering with emotional arguments lacking any proof.

YES there are Muslim rapists, but there are men from ALL religions and races that rape, and rape is forbidden in Islam.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Yes i agree with your statements regarding the acceptance of these rapes and beatings by muslims toward muslims and their refusal to help authorities investigate, speaks volumes for their religion!

Fortunately more and more muslim women are finding the strength and conviction necessary to escape their ideological prisons.
One such well known woman, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, best selling author of INFIDEL. A truly amazing book and one i recommend to any curious to the life of females unfortunate enough to be born into the sex cult that is islam.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

The failure here is you and your small minded racist world view. Thankfully people like you are a relic of a passing age, one that will not be missed.

You and your bigotry (which is obviously large enough to be considered a separate entity) are trying to stir up hatred towards a large group of people using a small group as a reference.

You're not trying to help any cause just vent your pathetic anger without offering any positive or constructive alternative. You know nothing about the people of cultures your ranting about aside from a few examples, fewer of which have been verified. I don't doubt things like rape, acid burning, mutilation happen within the fundamentalist communities but there's simple minded backwards di*kheads everywhere. Hell I'm replying to one right now.

You've made very little difference to me or any other intelligent poster on this topic, I'm saying all of this for the benefit of people who have brains. You are most likely a lost cause.

edit on 28/6/11 by Imhotepsol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

One thing you wrote that stood out was your statement relating to the ruling elite and their intent toward reducing muslim numbers, this could not be further from the truth infact it is quite the opposite.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I guess if you say (in the name of god) you can do anything.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget

One thing you wrote that stood out was your statement relating to the ruling elite and their intent toward reducing muslim numbers, this could not be further from the truth infact it is quite the opposite.

I did not say the ruling Elite would be Reducing MUSLIMS I said they want to reduce the number of people in general....mainly the irrelevant ones. Not Muslims. I mentioned no actual group!!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget

Yes i agree with your statements regarding the acceptance of these rapes and beatings by muslims toward muslims and their refusal to help authorities investigate, speaks volumes for their religion!

Fortunately more and more muslim women are finding the strength and conviction necessary to escape their ideological prisons.
One such well known woman, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, best selling author of INFIDEL. A truly amazing book and one i recommend to any curious to the life of females unfortunate enough to be born into the sex cult that is islam.

I am familiar with the book and the woman you talk of. Very nice point which ties in nicely with my thread. Thank you!!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

You post even though I do understand, is pointless. I do not quote the "holy book" for I do not believe in it and would therefore be contradicting my standards. Nor do I celebrate the 99 glorious names of Allah as I do not believe in him either.

I can offer you one thing though that is to do with Mohammed. He married a 6 (SIX) year old and slept with her when she was 9!! So that is rape under today laws, regardless of religion.

Religion must be taken in context and not literally. Mohammed often called for the killing of non believers like pagans and infidels. Surah 9:5 is a good example!!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Stars stack up for Mr. OP, as he/she continues to ignore the facts presented in my two previous posts.

I do not agree with parts of Islam either, but if you make a public statement, make sure you use facts and not emotions. Pick on the religion for correct reasons. Your thread has no weight.

"Muslim Men Disobeying Their Religion by Gang Rape" isn't a sensational headline, now is it?

Just keep on polarizing yourself like TPTB want. Good sheeple.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

My thread was about a book. Read it before flapping your lips.

The FACTS of the book are that these Muslim Males number in their hundreds of thousands and are doing htis all over Europe. Cities they do not come from but invade and rape.

The poor women are the victims here, but you have not read the book about I talk about. So your comments about Mohammed and quote from the koran (spelt this way on purpose) are non vital to the subject matter.

I can find all sorts of quotes that show Islamic teachings DO condone vile actions. But that would be attacking the religion as a whole not just the section of Islamic people I am talking about.

So next time Sahabibi or whatever your username is read the damn thread and comment on the topic.

I could of written a thread with the Headline "Muslim men are pedophiles based on the fact Mohammed married a 6 year old girl and defiled her at 9" but I did not!!

edit on 29-6-2011 by TheButcher23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

"How Islam forces women by using gang rape and beatings!!"

Oh yeah, you were talking about a 'book' not 'Islam.' What a crock! Your thread title says it all. You clearly are saying Islam forces rape on women. Don't use a propagandic switcharoo on me. If you say "Islam forces rape," then quote Islam and not some non-Islamic book.

"rape and beat any Islamic woman who does not conform to the ways of ISLAM!!

This is in your Opening Post. This is a freaking oxymoron. Rape is against Islam... but Muslim men rape to make women follow Islam? What? Umm... So... Muslim men are disobeying their religion by raping, but you still label an Islamic rape? Where's the logic?

Rape is NOT sanctioned by Allah, Muhammad, or Shariah.

Rape is a global problem, not an Islamic problem.

P.S.
I apologize for calling you a sheeple. TPTB are trying to make Muslims and non-Muslims push WWIII

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

In Australia 2000 we had a group of young (the youngest 14 years) Arab/Lebanese muslims found guilty of gang rape against European/Australian women between the age of 16 and 19.

One particular victim was raped 26 times by 14 youth over a period of 6 hours in a park amenities building.

As disturbing as these acts committed are by these disgusting examples of human beings, comes the justification and explanation by our nations most senior muslim cleric Sheik Taj Din al-Hilali.

Addressing 500 worshipers in Sydney explains the imam "if you take out uncovered meat and place it on the street and the cats come and eat it... whos fault is it the cats or the uncovered meat"? It is the uncovered meats fault!

The shiek goes on, " if she was in her room, in her home, in her hijab no problem would have occurred".

Further comments by the imam, "women were weapons used by satan to control men," "it is said in the state of zina, (adultery) it falls 90% of the time on the woman because she possesses the weapon of enticement (igraa).

Honestly, who cares what the quran or hadith states when Australian muslims follow this mans words?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
I'm stoppig here, because any logical thinker will acknowledge that rape, prostitution, pedophillia, and incest are GLOBAL problems...

Looking at your name, I see why you defend Islam.
Why then has the rape statistics in my country risen after Muslim immigration? Didn't you see that video I posted where it said all the rapes in Norway were committed by non-western foreigners? The majority of non-westerners we have here are from the Middle East.

Same with crime in general. Norway never had these problems before they allowed immigration. The majority of immigrants are people from the M.E.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Do you have any proof the "all the rapes were commited by non-western immigrants"?

Or are you basing your argument around a youtube video that has been uploaded by a complete right wing bigot from australia, not norway, who has 173 videos, every single one of them anti muslim.....

And also the subtitles on the video could have been written by anyone at anytime so unless we can have an unbiased norwegian translator describe what the AUDIO of that video is actually saying I'm sorry but this is getting put on the Rascist Propoganda shelf.

Unless of course you can provide me with the official government statistics that every single rape in Oslo/Norway over the last 5 years has been committed by a non western immigrant...??

Bigotry is the disease of Ignorance, of morbid minds.....
edit on 29-6-2011 by Truth_Hz because: TJ Quote

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

I see what you're saying, but quoting an imam is only showing he and his congregation are ignorant pieces of $**!

This is like saying since so many Catholic Priests are pedophiles, Christianity encourages pedophillia.

Sheik Taj Din al-Hilali represents the whole of Islam as much as Westboro Baptist Church represents all of Christianity.

If the Qur'an, Ahadith, Allah, or Muhammad did not support an act, it means it is OUTSIDE the bounds of Islam.
This makes it 'Muslims acting wickedly,' instead of 'Islam forcing rape.'

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper

Looking at your name, I see why you defend Islam.

Deny ignorance.

You deny ignorance man. I am NOT a Muslim. I used to be Muslim until my path of enlightenment opened my eyes to the inequality encouraged by the religion.

I am actually in opposition to Islam. Here is a thread I made Becoming Muslim: I Did Not Read The Fine Print

As I said, if you attack a religion, attack it for the correct reasons. Islam does not sanction rape, period.
Rape is a GLOBAL problem.

Perhaps Norwegians don't rape? But here in the U.S., there are thousands of non-Islamic whites, blacks, Hispanics, etc. in prisons convicted of rape. Rape is a global problem.

edit on 6/29/11 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Isn't it a shame that a group of people that can work hard, discover and invent, physically run for 20+ miles nonstop (with training), groom children to be loving, caring, and productive being and much more are treated like DIRT.

Yes- many societies and by many period - this group is called WOMEN. (Lots of good old "white boys", and many "so-called Christian religions too - think Mormons - and just the guy-next-door too, whose parents lived the same, where "daddy" was king and mom was the slave, etc. --- all treat women like slaves or "dogs").

Anyone who does this (or even thinks this way) should have their manhood chopped off --- As They Are Not Man - They are of Sub Human Status --- Creatures that came up from the depths of Hell . Some religions do not believe in hell - but you get the idea --- There is Hell on Earth for likely billions of people each and every day! ---

I firmly beleive that: If you do not do good for ALL, ALL THE TIME -- then by definition, You Do Wrong which = EVIL. All Evil People (probably at least 1/2 of our population fit this description.

How can I say that? Simple --- If someone knows of some wrongdoing by someone yet lets it continue by doing nothing about it, they are evil! The mom or dad that "lets Junior do this or that, is evil. (this or that might be hit the dog, break the toy on purpose, yell at the neighbors, and more - AND as Jr. grows big and strong - it's OK for him to throw his clothes on the floor, make a mess and tell mom to pick it up, get his dinner, etc. And now he is an adult -- Jr. can sneak next door to steal some beans from the neighbor's garden, take something from a store without paying, do everything or anything at best - HALF ASS - meaning just enough to get paid and get the hell out of there --- Of course the project done will not function for the buyer but , hey it's not my kids fault --- He is a good boy! He is an ass and much worse ---- he is "the devil itself"!

----- The person who does not do a great job every time, shorts something, take more than they should, takes more than others, feeds off others, and in short - does less than try to make greatness in every act the norm for the good of all is evil --- and should not be on this earth.

If you let the boss get away with something - only cause if you say something you will lose your job -- you are evil! You empower evil. If you fail to attend any meetings "cause you must work overtime as you need the money" so that "leaders" (That word a joke) can do their evil, then you allowed them to do evil -- guess what- EVIL. By the way, when someone in charge does something that you say is dumb, then that so called leader does evil if waste, inequity, unfairness, and other bad traits are the result --- dumb is changed to evil --- DUMB is not an excuse for anything! ----- Think our Federal leaders, CEOs, local gov., and all organizations, profit or non profit --- Think how they all said "who could have foreseen the housing crash coming" or "how could we have known that our budgets and subsequent bills and pensions, etc., do not have the needed funds in them". ---- Any one with basic
MATH can see immediately the eventual total collapse of all these and more! They all are evil people causing starvation, poor health, suffering, war, hate, disintegration, and the continuing fall of man into beast!

Become a "whistle blower". Become active and loud as needed. I welcome Anonymous - the hackers as even though they may not always do what is "right", at least they have a bigger vision of DECENCY and principles that all men should follow! They basically want what "Superman" TV shows instilled --- TRUTH, JUSTICE & HUMANITY --- I changed the later cause "the American Way" is and has been "take, no matter from who or what other nation as much as we can get", bully them, and tell them how good we are and scold them for something, while we turn around and do the same - but say "that's different".

Become part of a fast growing movement of loud voices and behind the scene innovators to take down what should be taken down --- And help rise up the lives of the many who have no say, no chance to live, no joy, happiness or justice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join