It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Islam forces women by using gang rape and beatings!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I want to highlight a problem that concerns us all. We all may see this type of treatment of women in a city near YOU very soon but so far no one has stepped up and put a stop to it.

We see many Muslim women wearing the Full Burka but did you know that many of them do not want to. In fact they also appose it. Secretly, silently and under the threat and force of their Muslim male counterparts.

I read a book a couple of months ago called "Dans L’Enfer des Tournantes" in English it is called "Inside the Hell of the Gang-raped". It was written by a Muslim woman named Samira Bellil who went through the hellish experience of being gang raped multiple times. Her CRIME - wanting to adapt to Western Life in France.

These women are called "tournante". This is the name given to those who suffer the indignity of beatings and gang rape.

Samira Bellil died of cancer in 2007 but her book was published to help women. She even set up a group to assist women found within Frances Muslim Community. This group, are named Ni Putes ni Soumises (Neither whores nor submissive) is still active in demanding emancipation of women who are subjected to sexual attack and oppression within the Muslim Communities.

France has the largest number of Muslims living in their country in Europe. This has caused untold tension there and it is now spreading to other countries in Europe like the UK, Holland and Germany. The influx of Muslims to these countries has become an epidemic. They bring with them THEIR Islmaic ways and teachings and impose their will on the natives of the countries they move into.

Often we see women dressed in the Burka head-to-toe and through this book by Samira we find out that alot of WOMEN actually want to embrace their new western homes. They want to taste freedom, jobs, a home made of bricks in a community that respects each others rights. They often wish to follow the law of the land and NOT sharia Law.

However, the males of the Muslim communities will NOT stand for this and threaten, intimidate and finally rape and beat any Islamic woman who does not conform to the ways of ISLAM!!

These Muslim males are husbands, brothers and sons of the women they subject to horrific torture through the use of gang rape where as many as 20 men can rape one woman simultaneously till she can NO longer stand or walk for days. She will be kicked, punched and spat on whilst this rape is taking place.

These male groups are spreading through Europe quickly and are applying this technique wherever they may find themselves. England has now also had a major influx of Islamic males that are using their ways to force women to serve Islam and wear the full Burka. Even in England these rapes are carried out and yet the police are finding it difficult to stop as the communities of Muslims turns its back on outside help.

In France these Muslim gangs of males are now intimidating the local women of Paris. A woman who owns a local shop in Paris was systematically raped, had acid thrown at her and threatened that if she does not close her shop then she will suffer the consequence. This again is the abuse of women that Muslim men seem accustomed too.

From France they head to Britain where they are delighted to access the liberal welfare benefits culture that awaits them. This is not confined to Europe as it is now moving across the Atlantic to the USA.

In Dearborn Michigan Islamic groups there are now terrorizing local Christians and Non Islamic people. I would suspect that Dearborn has a growing problem with no-go areas created by Muslims that reflect the situation in Europe. The raping of women is surely hidden within the community there.

However, the treatment of women by these Muslim males needs to be highlighted and as we in the West, presume that we are democratic, therefore we need to help these WOMEN who want to embrace the western style of living. Not that its perfect but at least freedom can be tasted for these poor females. They too are human and if they choose to shed the Burka and adopt our ways, find jobs, attend social events and live without the fear of rape then they should be encouraged and offered a helping hand by us. I think now is the time to integrated these victims showing the Islamic communities that when you come to our countries they need to follow the LAW of the Land.

If anyone gets the chance to read the This book, called “Dans L’Enfer des Tournantes” (Inside the Hell of the Gang-raped) please do. It will open your eyes to the plight some women go through whilst living in OUR countries.

Please do not write this off as an attack on Muslims. It is an attack on those Muslims who come to our countries in the West and bring with them their barbaric treatment of Women. I for one do not support or condone this behavior whether under the guise of Religion or not.

this is HAPPENING in Major cities in Europe - London, Paris, Stuttgart, Rome and Madrid among others. Now its moving across the pond to the USA. So far the model that the US authorities is adopting is the same tactic the Europeans are using and it is FAILING badly!! They are warned off due to PC (Political Correctness) through fear of seeming racist or Islamaphobic.

So next time you see a Muslim women dressed up head-to-toe in her Burka it might not be her choice at all. In fact have some sympathy for them. It is the Muslim MALES that are the problem.

edit on 28-6-2011 by TheButcher23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheButcher23

I applaud you on your post. We all need to face up to these truths. I am not a muslim woman ( for which I am eternally thankful) but I do feel so sorry for the women born into this culture. Sure some may be happy with their lot in life but I am also sure there are those who wish only to be treated as equal. You may be accused of muslim bashing, but I for one stand behind you and your reasoning 100%

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
links or it didnt happen, just too well timed with the recent lame stream media reports of gadhafi doing this too.
sounds like an attack against muslims, but only because you claim that the religion is their guise for doing this. you can say that turd doesnt look like a turd, but does that mean it isnt?

religion gets corrupt, that happens because religion gives POWER why can people never understand this concept? you dont blame all the systems that brought them to power, but by god, since the ones at the top are corrupt we should bring the whole damn religion down. i listen to both sides, but this just sounds like a bad argument

women are made to feel less powerful, it happens, once their rival attains power they dont wanna lose. just drop the whole tribal argument "coming to a town like you " and you sound a little more human.

what are your thoughts? you raise th issue with your spin, but how would you undo the corruption that has been taught the last few generations? how do you do that? figure that out and you wont care that they are spreading, because they will be like you

careful what you wish for, you are getting it now.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sunsetatdawn

i agree, hes trying to reason, thats really good, its just that its still looking at a symptom and not the cause. its not that this sounds like an attack, its that it gives no conclusions, it just pisses you off and there is nothing to direct it at but "muslim males" and that you should feel sorry for the muslim females, but dont give any solution, or even ask for one. you know this is just meant to piss people off and its what i have a problem with. just be fair, you know its a minority doing this, but the cops are the same way. demonize all of them and the "good" ones will lose hope and go quietly to the shadows, letting the corruption spread

think about what your post is leading to, not what you wrote specifically
thank you for trying to bring this issue to light (assuming you arent paid to do so) but you dont want to be the one that caused an already hateful, ignorant person to just be a little more so

for the record, did you make an account just to post this? posted 20 times just to make your gangrape thread? just curious its kinda fishy
edit on 28-6-2011 by GenerationXisMarching because: fishy indeed..

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheButcher23

Mmhmm you mean just like the American Army do???

link

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenerationXisMarching
links or it didnt happen...

Lol, open your eyes man! It's happening everywhere. Even in this little backwater country I live in, there's a Muslim rape epidemic going on in my capital. Muslims don't just subject their women to this, but everyone.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
These women are human beings and the men are...I don't even have a word nasty enough to describe them. There is no excuse to treat a woman the way they do.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

You know, you're right. I havn't offered any solution as I don't have one. This is their culture and there is nothing I can do, as a western female, to change it. I have empathy, not only for the muslim female, but any person that is treated as a second class citizen.

I understand this is not only a muslim problem, but one that stretches across all races and religions.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper

links or it didnt happen...

Lol, open your eyes man! It's happening everywhere. Even in this little backwater country I live in, there's a Muslim rape epidemic going on in my capital. Muslims don't just subject their women to this, but everyone.

then pretend you are talking to someone that has never heard of this epidemic and provide a bit of proof? or specific factions within islam as the main aggressors. should be everywhere, being an epidemic. i can say open your eyes, the economy is about to fail, but people still want links to back it up....dude

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sunsetatdawn

nd i was referring to the op just leaving everyone hanging to fume. did he not? ask who his words directed all that anger towards, sure as hell wasnt the minority that are sick enough to do this, and spread it, but everyone

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm just sitting back waiting for the "How islam caused the Ice Age" thread...

Yall are on fire today...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

...but people still want links to back it up....dude

And that's why we have Google. Doing a search for "Muslim rape in Europe" yields a ton of results. Do the same search on Youtube will yield just as many.

Here's a Swedes blog about rape in Sweden. Link

And another: Link

Here's an Atheists view on Islamic rape in Europe: Link

And here's a Youtube video about how all the rapes committed in Oslo are by Muslims:

link   
Not to be off topic, but I understand why Islamic men do such horrible things to women. They are afraid of women. They blame women, actually Eve, for the downfall of men. So they bag them up, shut them up, and just have sex with them when they can no longer resist their human manly desires.

That being said. I cannot understand why men treat women as they do. Women are as essential as men. Yet men, even in non Islamic countries are fairly bad towards women.

It all comes down to this. Men who mistreat women do so out of fear. They are afraid when a woman has an opinion, can do something as well as they, etc.

I am a man. I like women and have no fear of them and appreciate their success and input to society as a whole and on the personal level when I see it. I treat them with the same amount of respect as I do men.

I feel for the women of Islam, because they are treated worse than animals by their men masters, yet often they don't realize the condition they are in. Women of Islam, why do you hold to a religion that hates you so, covers your face so that no one may see you, and that treats you like a dog or a cow ? Take your freedom.

link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I'm just sitting back waiting for the "How islam caused the Ice Age" thread...

Yall are on fire today...

Deny ignorance my friend, just because the truth isn't politically correct doesn't mean we should turn a blind eye to it.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

There is no excuse to treat a woman the way they do.

There is no excuse for another human being to treat another human being this way period...man or woman...sickening for certain.

The fact that a culture allows such a thing to exist is disgusting and I have to wonder what purpose does it all serve...that I suppose will only be answered by the higher power when the time is right...until then I am going to remain disgusted!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
the solution I see is the so-called leaders of the muslim communities need to step up and police there own. the violations need to no must stop. how can you claim islam is a religion of peace when crap like this is allowed to occur? they are only hurting there own community. the world as i see it gets smaller every day. and more and more people are watching the so-called leaders of any religious organization should be held accountable for any actions that go against the teachings of said religion.they should not allow this sort of behavior. here in the western world the burqa should be banned I dont see it as a tool for the respect of women but a tool for control. where in the quran does it say women must wear it? I looked it doesn't the catholics have a similar problem with the pedophile priests if you ask me the only rule of any organized religion is hypocracy above God, Allah, source all that is whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

THANK YOU thats all i want to say. blame the other religion, great, we demonize them enough for them to know we dont like certain aspects, but let THEM fix it and deal with it, or if they come to your country, you deal with it. invading and trying to force your way of thinking would only add resent to everything else you were trying to change. we need to realize that they are killing themselves if they do things like this, they will rip themselves apart, so why... do we have to stand in the middle? why does everyone think that is going to help

i guaruntee you that the women who are subjected to it realize it is wrong, but dont stand up out of fear, and doubt that all the things they were taught were true, that they are inferior, even though we all know it comes down to circumstance. they have to be the ones to fix tthat with their own "feminist movement" or they will suffer...relying on the foreign aid just perpetrates the thought that the females really were lesser and coundt have done it themselves, doing more harm than good

and if you just plain hate em, just watch them rip themselves apart, you might learn a thing or two even though "its happening to someone else, so you dont have to worry"

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
They are not going to police their own, they condone it because it instills fear and you can't have Islamic control without the fear. The so called leaders are in on it all.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Very important thread. I will read this book. Hopefully there is an English translation.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
So far, this thread about "Islam" has not even discussed the "Islamic" view on rape, gang-rape, or honor rape.

• Allah via the Qur'an, and Muhammad via the Ahadith state that men may only have sex with their wives or their female slaves. Muslim men may have up to four wives.

• Islam teaches that sex outside the bounds of marriage is sinful and prohibited. Premarital sex is punished by flogging/whipping, and adultery is punished by death.

WHERE in Islam (Allah or Muhammad) can you prove that gang-rape or rape as punishment is even "Islamic"!!!?
Nowhere!

The Amish have a problem with incestuous rape.
The Vatican has a problem with pedophilia.
The Boyscouts has a history of pedophillia.
Mormons...
Hillbillies...

I'm stoppig here, because any logical thinker will acknowledge that rape, prostitution, pedophillia, and incest are GLOBAL problems, not confined to any one religion or group. These sexual crimes are committed outside the bounds of religious text, and are perpetrated by those disobeying their religions.

Global rape needs to stop. There is no "Islamic" rape.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join