It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not a scientist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
But please scientists read my post and explain with evidence you theory if you a truster

As a thruther and a man of reasonable judgement but most importantly common sense. I wish they did PHDs in common sense. You dont believe 911 was an inside job, your answer may be short and sweet, "no it wasnt".

As a scientist I would like to know what evidence you have based that theory on. As not a scientist but as an engineer with 20 years experience and alot of construction common sense, please tell me you have followed the actual theory's (very much like your scientific theory) based on probability, or just accepted the truth as the real truth is beyond your rational comprehension. ie "they" would never do it.

Sirs with the evidence of free fall etc etc and what is common sense , please provide your theory for why the 911 buildings (all 3) fell by plane fuel and why building 7 fell with no plane. And stretching the probability theorem , 3 steel buildings fell by fire on 1 day for the first time in steel frame history, 911 , and their is evidence historically of building hit by planes and didn't fall, not least the empire state building in the 40/50ss.

Etc etc , my theorists please provide your reasoning for disbelieving the truths as told not least by the firemen on the ground, hearing explosion in the basements (norm controlled methods, destroy the foundation to collapse on itself) and the puffs of interim explosions seen on video to remove the path of resistance to the floor.

The buildings should have toppled and I hope you know that.

Bless you

Brian

btw . I have also worked for one of the biggest demolition contractors in London.

edit on 28-6-2011 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
As a scientist(no PhD, but working on it), there's no real evidence that the government planned 9/11. Please keep reading.
There is evidence that they let it happen, though. They knew in advance bin Laden was planning it, and did virtually nothing about it. George Bush even lied about it. There is evidence that things happened
differently than they say. For one, they completely leave out building 7. There is strong evidence that explosives were there. Then, there's the whole building 7 falls just like the other 2 towers, which is further evidence that something was amiss.
It's a fact our government lied about 9/11. Exactly how far the extent of their lies goes is another story. So it's not surprising that so many people think that elements within our government actively planned it. And for all I know, it's entirely possible that they did. However, there's no direct evidence of it.
edit on 28-6-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
What about the fact that dubya said 'he saw the first plane hit the building, and though heh, maybe it was pilot error!' Or what about the pentagon tapes. That would clearly give us our answer as to if it was in fact a tomahawk missle, or a huge airliner that caused the inital 16ft diamater hole before the blast that made the hole bigger?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Gooseygander

Its treasonous to question our government.

Like GWB said, 'Let us not stand for those conspiracy theorists who shift blame away from the real terrorists...the guilty.'

Or something along those lines.

You stated it perfectly. Common Sense.
Those who believe all the coincidences, those who defend the reason for the lies. those who don't question the anomalies......they lack common sense.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Thanks for replies, this thread is dieing and no problem just explaining why i posted. Besides the drink, I asked that string theorist and didn't get a reply before it was confined to hoax, i didn't personally think he was.

Anyway point for rebirth of thread is i don't think government were to blame, guilty by associated and non-stopping, but secret government i meant. And all the rest of the improbability and general common sensibility.

We are getting close to the truth being realised , hopefully in our life time when the old men die and their siblings cannot repeat there dads success in NWO.

Anyway bye and thanks

Brian

top topics

join