It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens to the soul of a frontal-lobotomy patient?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The soul is still there, but damaged as the mind and body. Depending on the severity of the procedure, one may be more distanced than the next.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
All that you experience is INSIDE your Soul, where The Species and Universe are an Interactive Holograph produced by The WORD of GOD.

The WORD of GOD is the “Program Language” of LIFE...

All the Languages of the "Species" (comes from The ZION Language (NOT Hebrew) but the Language of LIFE, known by some as "The WORD of GOD"), through Inspiration of "The True Mind" or LIFE.

The Brain also plays the part of a “Decoding/Encoding System” between LIFE and the Experience, LIFE is having.

So No Matter what our disabilities are, this has absolutely NO affect on the Soul, apart from the result of experiencing the Program.

The Soul is also a body in the Form of a "Construct", which looks nothing like the "Species" or "Primate", and is within “The First Born Soul”...

This Drawing (below) is The Base "Partition Map" of the Soul and is 100% True and Accurate, showing “The MAN Child” also known as “The SON of MAN” in the Center.

This Structure is recorded in many Government Buildings, Palaces, etc., across the World, right through History and in most ancient Temples such as churches, Mosques, Cathedrals, Monasteries, Synagogues, Buddhist temples, in some form or other relating to the Soul Construct.

The Soul is NOT Inside the body.... but instead the Body is Inside the Soul including what you believe to be the Universe in the Form of a Holographic Experience.

edit on 28-6-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RightInTwo

Sucker Punch the movie came out today, and I just got done watching it, and then I read this post. She had a lobotomy done and she was like an expressionless zombie stuck in her mind.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
As I see it the brain is a controller of the body
And a very good radio transceiver for the soul to work the body.
the soul is some ware else!

I the future when we explore other worlds.
we will send very advanced androids.
that links directly to the brain.
that are Very fast and two way.
this will mean we are safe and can do what work we need to.
so its a remote android.
some ting like this has been in films.
but they transfer the mind.

edit on 28-6-2011 by buddha because: felt like it

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RightInTwo

I think you make a drastic error in equating a soul to some aspect of the workings of the brain. Many will argue with you that the soul is not the chemicall and electrical processes of the brain in action but something else. But, of course, that is the rub of it. Not only where does the soul reside, but what is it exactly. Tread carefully here, for there be religions lurking at every step.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RightInTwo
First off, I firmly believe that we are spiritual beings. I've discovered that a lot of the mentally disabled, such as those who suffer from cerebral palsy, are like prisoners in their own body. They've got a soul just as alive as anyone, they just can't express themselves because their motor and language skills are very limited. God bless them. This led me to think about something I've pondered about in the back of my mind for a long time. What happened to the frontal-lobotomy patient's souls? Were they effected? Were they discarded into oblivion after they passed away? Those people became shells, dead men and women walking. Any insightful opinions or speculations?

What happens to a computer when you take out the hard drive. It will run but it can't do anything.

<< 1   >>

join