It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists= useful idiots,...Christians=Brainwashed Lunatics, and I am Alien time traveler from Vela R

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Novatrino

Actually I think it may be forum vets, if not ATS vets who know already that in order to determine thread quality you always read the full article or post then go to the last page to see how off topic people have become. At least thats what i started doing.

Often times you will read an OP and comment accordingly and when you show up on page 15 you notice you are the only one discussing the matter. And to really grind your gears some smart guy riducles you or flames you for your comment, when what he is flaming you for is for not being a part of the off topic discussion.

I understand mods have their hands full on this site, and I don't really expect anyting like that to change too much if at all, but being aware of it is the next best thing.
Always check comments first. I rarely if ever participate in a thread that is already more than 30 pages long. Not unless i was an original commenter within the first 5 pages.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

I was just going with your original post on the mindset of people, being contradictory to the whole idea of what ATS is about, or supposed to be about. The police stuff was just for example purposes as it seems, I spend a lot of my ATS time reading those, and getting frustrated. Rather than reading about UFO's, secret projects, future weapons, etc...the things I originally joined up for.

I wouldn't change a thing either...haha.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Welcome to the wasteland of BTS off topic ranting.

This is ATS's way of disciplining me.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Yes. But you see I am Darth Vader!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join