It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adviser: Obama Acting Lawfully on Libya Sen Lugor calls the BS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Have a listen to the liar in chiefs hired goon try and justify this criminal war then watch Sen Lugor tear it apart.

Yep Obama is a liar a criminal and should be hung out to dry along with his cousin Bush and their puppeteers in the industrial military complex.
edit on 28-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
While we're at it we should kick out our own evil little elitist here in Canada

prob deserves its own thread but this is crazy the rebels are terrorist they are killing civilians and doing far worst things that Quadaffi did but we're backing them for the sake of our greedy elitists.
Sick Harper and Layton both should be hung for this too! Killing kids for the sake of greed and power so they can put in their corrupt banks and pilfer their oil.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Bush's 3rd term thrumming along quite nicely, eh?

I'm terrified for my child's future in this world. Anyone else?

edit on 6/28/11 by RoswellCityLimits because: spelling

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoswellCityLimits

four boys here and ya scared silly for them us and everyone we need to start the revolution here and everywhere just like they did in Iceland. We can do it peacefully and sanely if we just follow their example!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

Originally posted by RoswellCityLimits

four boys here and ya scared silly for them us and everyone we need to start the revolution here and everywhere just like they did in Iceland. We can do it peacefully and sanely if we just follow their example!

Ya but aren't you guys going to do it and organized it? I mean people kept saying it yet do nothing about it. Look around you, people goes to their daily lives, go to shopping, etc. Even the news here in America, even protesters here are a greatest minority so nothing we can do about it except watching our government doing what they are doing now.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Paulioetc15

hell ya I am sick of it we're going to make signs march in the streets and wake up the sheeple!

If we don't who will?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

hell ya I am sick of it we're going to make signs march in the streets and wake up the sheeple!

If we don't who will?

Even though with massive protest, it doesn't change the fact it isn't going to help much. I mean you now what i'm saying? The media censored everything we do now.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

yep all we can do is put the word out on the streets hopefully wake up a few more sheeple so they can join us and wake up even more until we have the majority!

we need to stop this madness enough blood on our hands every one of us tax paying suckers are funding the slaughter of innocent children.

again this probably deserves its own post listen to real testimony from our victims and the living hell we are unleashing upon them.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

If we don't who will?

I'm sorry but what evidence other than your tiny little window into the world do you have to support "rising up" against your imagined enemies? It's all speculation. For all you know (and think honestly about this) the people you hate could be the ones trying to protect you/us. The bottom line is you don't know. You could be being played. Again, as people on the outside looking in, we don't know the whole story.

It sounds like you don't like Obama. That's fine. But don't seek information to support your emotional stance. This will not lead to the truth. Be objective and above all else, DON'T REACT WITH FEAR and/or take actions based on fear. You may be playing right into the real hands of the puppeteer. Your fear is their weapon against you and if you find you're afraid of something that came out of MSM, its more than likely you are reacting exactly as they want you to!

Here are the facts, we don't know what the hell is going on and we don't know the context of anything. Therefore, you have to follow your gut. Our human intuition is still very powerful and will not lead you astray unless you poison said intuition with fear. In that case you'll just react with fear and find yourself dead without having made a difference in the world.

We live in a very interesting adventure story of a world. Don't # up the opportunity to be something amazing just because your world is falling apart. Be in the moment, don't be afraid, take the "correct" actions, and everything will be just fine.

Or live in fear and wallow in pity. I for one am going to enjoy this interesting weird world I find myself in. It's like playing a character in a science fiction flick.

edit on 28-6-2011 by brianmg5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by brianmg5

Facts are we are dropping bombs on kids daily for a war no one asked for we are not doing it for freedom or liberty or anything but greed.
facts are our government is an evil lying cesspool of corruption and greed and work against our common interests.

Letting things ride is the worst thing we could do like a great man once said all thats needed for evil to win is that good men do nothing.
You think the police state is going to lighten up or that those who dictate your policies are going to have a change in heart unless we make them?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Facts are we are dropping bombs on kids daily for a war no one asked for we are not doing it for freedom or liberty or anything but greed.
facts are our government is an evil lying cesspool of corruption and greed and work against our common interests.

Letting things ride is the worst thing we could do like a great man once said all thats needed for evil to win is that good men do nothing.
You think the police state is going to lighten up or that those who dictate your policies are going to have a change in heart unless we make them?

I think evolution is more powerful than you realize. If you look throughout history at a macro level things always got better. A revolution may be on the way but that shouldn't imply that you start panicking.

How do you KNOW the US is fighting in these countries for greed? How do WE know anything at all??? WE DON'T. All we know is what we're told. They could be there because of oil. They could be there because they think it's the right thing to do. They could be there to steal technology, they could be there in the name of democracy. Your speculation is NOT fact. So stop pretending it is. Face the truth. You don't know what the hell is going on and neither do I. But what we do know is that some force guides this world to better and better circumstances.

I'm not suggesting you kick back and do nothing. I suggest you follow your gut and don't follow fear and anger. Your gut will lead you to the appropriate actions and decisions where your fear will lead you to no where or worse.

How do you know that our government is evil? Do you listen to their behind-door conversations? Are you friends with them? You don't have a clue other than what you've been told.

If you want to continue pretending you have it all figured out and close your mind to any other possibilities, go ahead, don't let me stand in your way. But be warned that kind of ignorance is dangerous.
edit on 28-6-2011 by brianmg5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Well like anyone all I can do is judge them by there actions and so far they have done an awful lot of bad of course Im not saying they are all evil but that if we see them doing wrong like this war on Libya we need to act against it. To bring awareness of the wrong to our follow citizens to organize against it in order to bring about the change we need.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RoswellCityLimits

Um, NO! This all Obummer's and no one else to blame. Bush did enough damage with the Patriot act and Homeland security. Obummer started another war and re-upped the Patriot act a year ago.

Congressional approval? Did Libya attack us?
edit on 6/28/2011 by mugger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Well like anyone all I can do is judge them by there actions and so far they have done an awful lot of bad of course Im not saying they are all evil but that if we see them doing wrong like this war on Libya we need to act against it. To bring awareness of the wrong to our follow citizens to organize against it in order to bring about the change we need.

But many people don't believe it's wrong. So are you saying that you are the authority on the matter? You're right and everyone else is wrong? It's not black and White. And we don't know all the info and are more than likely in the dark aboutbthe whole thing. You've come to a conclusion based on info from the MSM and your own speculation.

If we hadn't interjected into Libya I bet Most ppl crying foul over this would be criticising the administration for not getting involved.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

If these actions are so noble and just then why all the deception? You want to remain ignorant and keep your head in the sand that is your decision. If you cannot be upfront and honest about the reason for murder then it is just plain evil in my books.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev

If these actions are so noble and just then why all the deception? You want to remain ignorant and keep your head in the sand that is your decision. If you cannot be upfront and honest about the reason for murder then it is just plain evil in my books.

I never claimed the actions were noble and just. Please point out where you read that. In fact I said that I have no idea what is going on because I don't have all the information (and neither do any of you for that matter). It is a possibility that it's "noble and just" but even if I did believe that it would still be speculation and nothing more.

And who has their head in the sand, the one who is speculating and calling said speculation "FACTS" or the one considering all possibilities of a given scenario with the available information and attempting to come to a few possible theories?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

There is a lot of information and discussion about this topic around the internet. Some of it are facts, people are dying, the EU and USA want Gaddafi gone. Some is speculation, is it about oil, gas, economy, African Unity, political power, terrorism or the advertised "humanity". The humanity argument falls down pretty quickly with the response that has been taken and the international reviews of Gaddafi before conflict began. The oil argument is very strong with the fact that a bank was established within the first week or two as conflict began. This means that there is international global support behind this conflict and it allows the oil trade to continue in the Rebel captured west. The establishment of a bank would be a long way down the list if this uprising was publicly induced as the case was with Tunisia and Egypt. Also do you history homework with Iraq to see how far the oil industry will go.

So lets cut the crap and call it how it is. If the public supports this invasion so the average consumer can save a few cents or so a litre on there petrol bill, the share holders get a few more dollars on there annual returns and the executives get an extra million or two on there bonus, I still will not like it, but I would respect it. In the current state of play I see no honour with all these back room deals as the snakes slither and lie their way through the cracks.

There is very likely many different reasons, costs and benefits for why those that partake in this conflict have. To say it is all speculation so leave it alone is weak and a cope out. The truth is out there.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

meh the only people who dont say its wrong are those pushing this bs war on us. I stand behind every fact i stated no matter how you dance around it people are dying in this purely criminal war for the profit of the elites.
If your interested in a real debate i'd be gald to throw up some more linkage but I dont think you are....

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Just make sure you teach them to be good patriots so they will volunteer to be cannon fodder for the elites of 2030 when they invade one country or another for whatever resources they have that we will want then

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puck 22
reply to post by UcDat

Just make sure you teach them to be good patriots so they will volunteer to be cannon fodder for the elites of 2030 when they invade one country or another for whatever resources they have that we will want then

I dunno the way its going by 2030 its going to be us getting rapped that is if dont all nuke each other.
edit on 5-7-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

top topics

join