It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Korea braced for North Korean 'provocation' as tension mounts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
If the North attack the south again, at the same level.. the south will retaliate by destroying the Sam sites, battery ranges or what not the North used.

If the north so much as sent 1 tank over the dmz in a hostile move, the US would just nuke Pyongyang in a heartbeat while telling the North Korean people to over-run any and all military officials/leaders at close hand.

The USA at the moment cannot handle a full fledged ground/air war with a fanatical/suicidal regime.

They may win the war in the end, but it would radically change the US social scene so much that the US Government couldn’t handle it.

Yes, they'd probably get a lot of flack from alot of countries for destroying North Korea, but I don’t think anything will come of it from other nations. Especially if the North were the ones who tipped the scales.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
We dont have any troops to help S Korea....we are "trooped" out,which is prob what tobama planned on anyway....S Korea will go down in just a few days at best w/o help..I was stationed at Taegu in the mid70's and I know...there aint nothing there to fight with except nukes

new topics

<< 1   >>

join