It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hysterical Woman. Why? (contains funny videos :d)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Ok. After seeing this video I felt like making a thread about female hysteria. I can already see the hammer coming down. Woman hater, racist, macho etc. But I DON'T care! ( I know that I don't hate woman at all, on the contrary
)

I will present a random selection of video's showing female hysteria. And let's wonder why and what on earth drives woman to behave like this? I have no answer, I don't understand it and it often makes me want to immigrate to Mars.

I will show a mixture of normal every day to day situations we all have to face and some situations that deviate a little from our routinely lives.

This happened in Holland, where I live. The cops usually are very friendly here. Nothing like in the US. Even though our judicial system is rampant with pedophiles and no one seems to care, our cops usually behave very patiently. But look at his woman, what on earth is driving her!?

I'm not sure where this happened. The language sounds eastern European to me. Just look at this scene, is she mentally ill?

America. Classical I guess.

England

Japan. Did this woman remain stuck at the age of 4?

America. In dedication of a friendly American officer(they exist!). Yet this girl, well you decide.

England. I mean, I'm really ashamed by this.
[

Spain? Mexico? Oh no! It's a killer cow!

Well that's it. I really hope woman won't attack me for this. In fact I encourage them to make a thread showing male hysteria which in its own way is even more pathetic and far more destructive.

At last this. Is this a possible answer? Are we being taught to worship child behavior?

Thanks for watching!!

Edit.

In reaction to a few comments I already received. Very cliche, i'm sorry to say. This is not an attack at woman and I already said that man can behave just as pathetic, be it in a much more violent way. It's the same in essence.
But I chose to focus on woman in this case. Man and woman are different in the end, so the social engineering I guess must be different. Or am I wrong here?

Certainly we are all under social-engineering, of that I am 100% sure.

Yes I believe we are taught to remain in a child like state of mind.
edit on 28-6-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Yes, it is a childish behavior. Culture tells women that nothing bad that happens to them is their fault. Therefore, they are never required to mature and own up to their own mistakes. So, when reality comes knocking and something forces them to own up the mistake, instead they act like children and throw a tantrum, expecting someone to come to rescue them.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Because the female brain is as big as a squirrel xD !
Iam just jokin,
NOT!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have seen men behaving worse, so....

What is the point of this thread?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Do people honestly think women are that different from men? We're all human-beings.. there's really not that much difference when you get past the social conditioning and various manufactured differences. Some of these women obviously have behavioral issues.

Immature women will react verbally as they're stereotypically more emotional, men of a similar maturity would use their fists in these scenarios think about it.

It somewhat boils down to Estrogen vs Testosterone. (probably the key motivators of how a person would react in a confrontation situation)
edit on 28-6-2011 by YouDeserveToKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
yeah... it's all because of the hanah montana roll models we have these days *yawns*

seriously, as a woman...; I have no idea what has gotten into these women in the clips... and pls don't asume that all woman are like that.

I could say a lot more but at this time I dont feel the desire to make this a woman-male bashing thread so... have fun

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Same could be said about men. Why do they fell the need to pick fights? I went to a getto high school and the men or should i say boys acted like monkeys when they got mad.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

In fact I encourage them to make a thread showing male hysteria which in its own way is even more pathetic and far more destructive.

I understand you did not read my descriptions and text. It's ok. Laziness is something we all have to deal with, don't we?
edit on 28-6-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Edit to say: I'll give you that one. I did miss the part that you now have highlighted. With all the female bashing that has been going, its easy to make assumptions to quickly.
edit on 28-6-2011 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The purpose of this thread is to show how hysterical women can get over nothing. I am a woman and I find these videos to be appalling and embarrassing lol. I personally would not react like that, but I know many females that do.

The people getting mad about it need to lighten up. The OP isn't bashing women. In fact he encouraged you all to look up males.

I think it's funny. S&F

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I only have 2 words for you:

MEL GIBSON

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2861c614e07a.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 28-6-2011 by Tasty Canadian because: LOLOL

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouDeserveToKnow
Do people honestly think women are that different from men? We're all human-beings.. there's really not that much difference when you get past the social conditioning and various manufactured differences. Some of these women obviously have behavioral issues.

Immature women will react verbally as they're stereotypically more emotional, men of a similar maturity would use their fists in these scenarios think about it.

It somewhat boils down to Estrogen vs Testosterone. (probably the key motivators of how a person would react in a confrontation situation)
edit on 28-6-2011 by YouDeserveToKnow because: (no reason given)

I've seen you around, and I just wanted to say you're the bomb and somebody raised you right! Have a freaking awesome day! ~Bird

new topics

top topics

join