It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Obama Loses in 2012, Will It Be Engineered? A Concern About the Aftermath

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'm going out on a limb here as I hope that I've proven myself, at least somewhat, to not be a complete crackpot. I feel that I've been cogent, rational and, while a bit over the top politically as far as left and right, fair. I know what this post sounds like, but I wouldn't post it in public if I didn't have a true concern for America and its people.

I hope I'm wrong. I hope everyone on ATS can look back at this post in December of 2012 and laugh at The Old American for such an idiotic post. I will gladly eat crow at that time. But I can't help but feel that all of these recent actions outlined below are in preparation for not an invasion from an "enemy foreign", but for control of the "enemy domestic".

Over the past couple of weeks we have had these so-called "flash mobs" that have occurred of youths breaking into businesses and cavalierly stealing items that aren't necessities, causing harm to other citizens, and even calling for the death of white people. Over past few months there have been many reported incidences of these types from different alternative news sites.

These incidences have arisen seemingly out of the blue. There wasn't really anything different about their lives last month as this month (statistically, they couldn't have all lost their jobs at the same time). So what has them so riled up all of a sudden? Is there some force behind them? I have a conclusion that sounds pretty far fetched, even to me.

I have a concern that if Obama loses the 2012 election, there will be riots as never seen before in the U.S. all across the nation. If you believe in the "TPTB" conspiracies, I may go so far as to say that if Obama loses the 2012 Presidency, it will be "engineered" for the sole purpose of initiating riots and race wars. While these occurrences won't appear to be centered around any particular race, as all races have an unwavering love and support for him, it will likely be spun by the MSM, which has been strangely silent on these flash mobs, as such. But to what end?

We have seen here on ATS many posts from different areas of the country of military-like preparations being made by our police and SWAT teams, preparations by governmental agencies, such as NASA, and this post seems to indicate a preparedness for martial law.

With the increase in recent months in what I would describe as fascist activities by local, state, and federal governments, and in particular by the TSA, there is a heightened sense of protectionism by the citizenry. All that needs to occur is some national, polarizing event to set off the spark of unrest.

Riots occur all over the world, for many different reasons, by all races, by all religions, and by all political parties:

Political

Social

Religious

People will riot when their favorite sports team loses.

Riots are the perfect reason to install a national police action, and the loss of the Presidency by Obama, with riots during the aftermath, would be the most explainable way to do so given today's political, social, and economic climate. I have never before believed that we are nearing a police state and have always been, and to some extent still am, pro-police.

But this is something I can't seem to look away from. Everywhere I turn, some police force is beating someone, or imprisoning them illegally, or killing them. Federal agencies are doing the same thing, and nobody in charge is lifting a finger to put a stop to it. I don't think they want it to stop. This will continue at an ever-increasing simmer, to a boil, to an explosion. The takeover will begin, and there's precious little we will be able to do to stop it.

Again, I hope and pray I'm wrong and that all of this is just paranoia on my part. But I'm investing in precious lead, in several calibers. You should do the same.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Don't think we have to worry about riots after Obama loses.

Mass celebrations are more likely to break out than riots.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The writing is clearly marked on the wall. If Obama loses the election, expect outrage and a severe racist backlash from the black community.

Do I think this is engineered? no actually, because the powers have shielded him from all the truths he is hiding in his past (college transcript and possible federal offences is a biggie there) and I truely think they are not ready for the race war card to be played.

Not yet anyhow.

If Obama loses by sheer democratic chance, well will the black community accept it? hell no and away they will go on a looting spree like none other seen before in my honest opinion.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Well Said TOA. Ammo is a bull market for sure, ounce for ounce...People are definitely preparing. The price of AK kits has doubled this year alone. Somebody's in the market.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
When Ron Paul will win there will be festival ..not riots

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Very good thread OP, I will vote against Obama as I did last time (whoever I vote for could be just as bad),but yeah I could definitley see riots in the aftermath of him losing the election.To be honest I always thought when he was elected that some idiot racist nutjob would assasinate him and there would be awful riots and possibly a quasi civil war thereafter.I did not think about the possibility him losing the next election and the possible outcome of that, thank you for bringing it to attention.Because I do believe there is a good chance it could get very ugly as an outcome.
edit on 28-6-2011 by KaiserSouszay because: spelling

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Interesting theory.

Regardless of what spark ignites the fire, I honestly do feel we are being goaded into civil disobedience. Seems the most logical reason is for the boot to finally come down on our collective necks.

I sure hope we're both wrong, but call it a hunch.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Riots are for those that loose, and typically have nothing else to fall back on. No logic, no rational thought and are usually whipped up by either single individual or small group. Think Cloward and Piven.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
[COLOR=RED]
If its intentional....... Then the behaviors of many who may "ACT OUT" ONLY SUPPORTS THE NWO [/COLOR]
DESTABILIZATION OF THE AMERICANAZ. THINK-sapiens sapiens[COLOR=BLUE]
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*****
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=GOLD]
NAMASTE
[/COLOR]
edit on 6/28/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Interesting scenario TOA. Are you thinking along the lines of provocateur agents to get things rolling?

From my perspective, the whole modern "democratic" process is engineered. This would just be one more fiasco in a process that's ongoing anyway.

S&F.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I definitely think that there will be raciallly charged riots in places as well as mass celebrations in others. I dont see the full on martial law situation nation wide but agree that some metropolitan areas could see it. I personally think that before the elections there is the possibility of an event happening not sure what but something large scale or imagined to be large scale that would give reason to restrict the publics movement and hamper or discourage voting. I think we will also see a renewal of intimidation at the polls by the militant black community mostly in the northern urban areas. I just cannot see barry-o going quietly and most people expect him to be a 1 term president. THe chicago political thug tactics will be used in full force and the race card will be thrown around the entire time. THe main stream media wiIl demonize and attempt to discredit any republican running and give preferance to obamas mind control campaign. Personally believe we will be in for a historic election like we have never seen before and it has a great possibility of being violent. ALL HAIL THE GREAT DIVIDER OBAMA.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Celebrations for some, true. But since every person that has stepped up to oppose him so far has made entitlement cutbacks a significant part of their platform, there are going to be a lot of people out there living on those entitlements that will feel they are going to have something "stolen" from them. That alone will start some unrest.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astr0
The writing is clearly marked on the wall. If Obama loses the election, expect outrage and a severe racist backlash from the black community.

Do I think this is engineered? no actually, because the powers have shielded him from all the truths he is hiding in his past (college transcript and possible federal offences is a biggie there) and I truely think they are not ready for the race war card to be played.

Not yet anyhow.

If Obama loses by sheer democratic chance, well will the black community accept it? hell no and away they will go on a looting spree like none other seen before in my honest opinion.

It won't be an overwhelming racist majority, but I could be wrong. There are plenty of people from all walks of life that have an unconditional love for him. And that is what scares me and convinces me that a possible engineered loss will cause the riots and unrest that the police-state needs to flourish.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
When Ron Paul will win there will be festival ..not riots

I hope you are right, especially about Ron Paul!

/TOA

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Interesting scenario TOA. Are you thinking along the lines of provocateur agents to get things rolling?

From my perspective, the whole modern "democratic" process is engineered. This would just be one more fiasco in a process that's ongoing anyway.

S&F.

My thought is that there is too much freedom in America for the government to be satisfied. But we are too obedient right now for them to do anything about it. They need something to get us going. It's no fun shooting sloths.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
When/If he loses in '12, there will be some unrest. Of that, I'm positive. I hope I'm wrong, I really do. The transfer of power here in the United States has always been peaceful, acrimonious at times, but peaceful. There will be, however, demagogues who, for their own reasons, will choose to portray his defeat as a racist attack on blacks, by whites. Or, if he wins again, a racist attack on whites by blacks, or others (we all know who I mean...). These people will, I fear, attempt to use this as a springboard for riots and unrest, or worse.

Damn, I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Originally posted by Astr0

Not yet anyhow.

It won't be an overwhelming racist majority, but I could be wrong. There are plenty of people from all walks of life that have an unconditional love for him. And that is what scares me and convinces me that a possible engineered loss will cause the riots and unrest that the police-state needs to flourish.

/TOA

First off, excellent post. I don't think the government is going to use any tactics that have been discussed ad nauseum, and this isn't something I've heard posited precisely. Though, that could just be arrogance on my part.

The MSM would be a good thing to watch for the few days leading up to and following the election. If this does come to pass it would be good to remember that with the MSM doing their bidding they only need a few controlled riots and fancy words to make the large majority scared enough that they would welcome tanks in their streets.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Ever since the blatent takover of are government in 63 every election has been a setup , if you dont kiss the arse of who put you there they will replace you and you got to have a lot of money to show corperate America has faith in you , just to get in the hoax. this is what i think any way what do you think. it all fair and square and every vote counts ,well George 2 stoped all of that and proved me right ,after all his daddy George 1 was in Dallas along with Nixon. and LBJ's whore talked to reporters not to long ago and said he kinda said some things that were not to cool tape is on drudge report or rence,but i will not vote anymore, if they allowed 20 million illigel aliens vote for the President and congress alows it this is not america its FRANCE

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Exactly what I was gonna say, there were already people upset about Obama's win before and now even his own supporters won't vote for him again so doubt there'd be rioting if he lost at all.

2nd

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I too, believe that there will be riots when he loses the election. But they will only affect the areas that poverty reins. We’ve seen it before. The rioters don’t run into the middle class and richer neighborhoods and riot. They burn their own neighborhoods and businesses down. They only end up hurting themselves.

If they did run into those neighborhoods, they would be in unfamiliar territory and the loss of life will be quite large as people defend their homes and businesses. The Police would not be able to stop the bloodshed.

I truly hope it doesn't happen, but I do fear it will.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join