It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMF names France's Lagarde managing director

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

IMF names France

money.cnn.com

Christine Lagarde, the finance minister of France, was voted to the post of managing director of the International Monetary Fund on Tuesday.

Lagarde, the first woman to run the global financial institution, will replace Dominique Strauss-Kahn, who was arrested last month in New York on sexual assault charges.

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 28/6/11 by AdamAnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
"Once considered a top candidate in France's next presidential race, Strauss-Khan officially resigned from the IMF on May 19. He is being held under house arrest in a Manhattan apartment on $6 million in bail money. "

Guess Hilary's out of the question.

"For Greece, the real challenge is still ahead
Some developing nations had pushed to break that tradition, arguing that the IMF should consider candidates from rising economic powers in Asia and South America. "

money.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It's good to see the IMF economic hit team pick new leadership. After all, their Endgame has begun, and you gotta have someone at the helm when they begin slaying nations!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
It's good to see the IMF economic hit team pick new leadership. After all, their Endgame has begun, and you gotta have someone at the helm when they begin slaying nations!

I couldn't have said it better

Now let the games begin ...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Change the person, not the policies. That's the NWO battlecry.

Pardon me if I wonder why this is not in BTS, or this site in general. Where's the alternative angle?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamAnt

I'm not surprised

Christine Lagarde, the French Finance Minister who has been pivotal in the process towards drafting and proposing a ‘European economic government’, is also considered the front-runner for the job of Managing Director of the IMF. The Managing Director of the IMF is always in attendance at Bilderberg meetings, except for this year, considering outgoing director Dominique Strauss-Kahn is facing sexual assault charges in New York; yet, the top job is usually set aside for those who have been invited to at least one meeting of the Bilderberg Group. While the race has yet to finish, perhaps it is noteworthy that Christine Lagarde attended a Bilderberg meeting in 2009.[48] Could this make her the supreme choice, or is there a surprise in the near future?

Bilderberg 2011: The Rockefeller World Order and the "High Priests of Globalization", and oddly enough, there's a pic of Soros on the headline.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Lagarde said, I guess in Brazil,

"I will not defend France nor Europe interests, I will only work on behalf of the IMF"

which was an awesome statement if you're an IMF member, but quite catastrophic if you're not (which seems to be the case for practically 6 billion human beings)

new topics

top topics

join