It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something big coming in August??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by iforget
reply to post by madhadder545

Typically most people would not associate solar flares with increased temperatures here on earth. Does what you overheard possibly relate to this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

or

rumors abound

edit on 6/28/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

Or this one...
(Particularly, the 'Boeing Whistleblower' link, halfway down in the OP.)
edit on 6/28/2011 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7
I know this is off topic but how has this guy ^^ got no name, has -26 posts and is posting from a 'above top secret' mobile!
ROFL HAHAHA...

Uh-hhum, now to topic... I read on another thread that we (our solar system) is zooming along towards a cloud of highly charged particles? That the 'outer planets' of our solar system have already been effected by this. Could be bunk... meh... I do not know the truth of it all.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by madhadder545

Not real sure about the solar increase. We're experiencing an extended solar minimum right now, as there are still only about 3 sunspots. 2012 is the rumored timeline of the infamous solar storm, but this may or may not happen. It is speculated that we are on our way into another Maunder minimum (extended period of abnormally low sunspot activity). If any catastrophes are to happen in August, it is more than likely the quarterly financial reports and the debt ceiling issue. But as far as a giant solar storm, I'm not seeing any patterns emerging besides the info found on Iceage Now website

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I grew up in the high desert of Calif. Saw some days exceed 120. I still have some family there a d it is agreed much cooler then other years. However I am know in southwest TX have been here a few years and have visited this location for sum 15 years, this heat is horrific this year. I melted on 107 plus days and summer just began. Then look north to Idaho, Montana, Wisconsin the Dakotas, there snow exceeded records this year bringing the flooding we are seeing. We haven't had a drop of rain in nearly 2 years, I live in the monsoons area. I'm watching our beautiful lake drop daily. Ya weather is definitely off. Rain dance anyone?
Seriously, we should all prepare for the wo

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Don't forget about the two notices NASA circulated
to it's employees about preparing for a SHTF scenario.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Hello there From one of the biggest oven's in the world. Arizona. Seriously!

IMO, I believe your entire OP is bogus and you can not be this entirely ignorant of our current/future events(Elenin).
Most diligent posters on this site do a minimal amount of research on a topic, I think space exploration, or a conspiracy forum is more appropriate were the fear mongering belongs. This isn't a Fragile Earth topic and brings nothing to this forum, even the Space forum. Seems more like a questioneer for some research.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This goes along with the is Boeing whistleblower
www.bibliotecapleyades.net... interesting read!

And this from this morning www.abovetopsecret.com... similar story to the top whistleblower.

Then this from April 6th, 2009 projectcamelot.org...

Just linking these 3 whistleblower testimonies together is very unnerving.

Here's a little more info for backup ....science.nasa.gov...
edit on 16-7-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
You know, I just feel like it SEEMS as though more things are happening (there may be SOME things that are) However, I believe it is just because of the knowledge we have at our fingertips today. Our predecessors lived in blissful ignorance.... and then came 24 hour cable news and the Internet....and now we are just bombarded with information every day. We have more fear because we KNOW more. So much fear and apprehension, and stress. No, I'm not saying I want to go back to ignorance, but I do feel overwhelmed at times knowing what I know now. Any given day, something big could happen....any day. 2012 is no more special than any other year. I think we will be fine.....and if we aren't? Well, disaster has always been a part of humankind's life. We will deal with it the best we can. Just be prepared NOW, for anything that may happen, then live life like there's no tomorrow

edit on 7/17/2011 by StealthyKat because: sp

edit on 7/17/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join