It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planning on heading for the hills or the woods when you hear the SHTF? You are not wanted.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Look at SHTF as society collapsing is the wrong way to look at this. If society collapses your soul and spiritual survival collapses with it unless you are just happy being a selfish bastard until you depart the earth. The better way to look at this is a collapse of the status quo and a new society built from the rubble. It is our only choice for the sake of our children, grand children and anything that society should stand for.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Always look on the bright side of life.
You might be going to die but you're not dead yet...Monty Python.

And now for something completely different.

A new scientific study says "If you head into the woods when the
fecal matter collides with the oscillating device, WHILE consuming beer,
you are 15% more likely to be bit by a mosquito.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

Don't know about you, but I'll take my chances.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

he is of the harmless variety I usually will let him pass unmolested

how many people have you molested??

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

God. Cowards holed up in caves with guns.

This Nation is a laughing stock.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scytherius

For them Denial is not a river in Egypt.

Only through extending acts of love and courage can man ever be gloried. Jesus.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scytherius

Survivors hold up in caves with guns and supplies and wait for all the retards to off themselves

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The power went out here in Tahoe for five hours ago. Came on about 1/2 an hour ago. I Laughed sooo hard,I had to post.

Power is off from late afternoon onto dusk..I say to wife,candles in place? Flashlights?

No problem... We talk about long term outages blah blah...getting dark....She goes upstairs.

I'm watching a satellite right befor dark crossing..."Cool" I'm watching...watching...thought it blinked!!!

I get up off the couch to run outside and keep an eye on it..and I'm not kidding!!! I pulled THIS number:

www.youtube.com...

BAM!! Into the glass. I laffed and said I'm a dufass. Wife yelled from upstairs "What was THAT?"

I said I thought there was coyotes.

I'm my worst threat in case of an extended power outage. I'm no threat. Common up.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I had on clothes ya sickos.. I hit that hard though. (Maybe it Wasn't a satellite)

Since dogs can't really snicker like Snidley Whipplashases dog..Mine looked liked,, in the flicker of the candles "dooode,WTF"?? " What's up with THAT ?" as I got off the floor.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ancient Champion

People?

I am sorry.

I don't understand the question.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
i may not live in the country but my suburban location is on the edge of it and i spend a good majority of my time off in the woods. yes there is plenty of running water here in the northeast. no one ever bothers you for being on their land. I've never had any sort of bug problems around here. for all the times I've spent in the woods I've only seen one rattle snake and a million harmless varieties. there are plenty of deer and places to fish. the only wildlife you need be concerned with are black bear and mountain lions and possibly a rabid raccoon or possum lol. also during the early summer there are at least 7 different varieties of berry en mass to gorge on found very close together and covering a very wide area. in the 15 years i've been frequently hiking and camping in these woods ive yet to come across a single problem so please don't speak as if everything your saying goes for the entirety of the world man. still you do bring up some valid concerns depending on the area your inhabiting

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

No offense, but I feel your thread only applies to idiots and basement dwellers, we humans came from the woods and I damn well better know how to return to it.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Your really not scaring anyone OP
edit on 22-7-2011 by lisaloeb1214 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join