It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this really happening right in my neighborhood?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

You read that too?..thats wild...makes me want to form a corp for the tax breaks alone...I knw Nevada was big on those front cmpanies with the mailboxes...let you get a Nev drivers license.....thats a good deal

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

I am originally from Las Vegas myself...lived there my whole life up until a few years ago...and I am pretty up on some of the scandalous events that take place in a city like that...but Cheyenne Wyoming? WTH is going on?

I had not heard of this particular type of system...so it was shocking to say the least...I think that the nail was struck right on the head with Wyoming offering some sort of huge tax breaks, or incentives...just an open door for this kind of thing I suppose!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scalded Frog
reply to post by TheComte

My first guess was low tax rates too.

Now I'm not so sure... it would seem WY doesn't require the names or addresses of officers to be registered to incorporate?

www.bizfilings.com...

That is a strange rule that would indicate nefarious purposes.

Well, there you go. That's a great benefit. Nefarious purposes make the world go 'round. No doubt a large percentage of shell companies with no way to track back to the real owner. Organized crime, CIA, NSA, who knows what else.
edit on 28-6-2011 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

The smaller the town, the less people will notice.

Makes sense no? This sort of thing is just out right wrong.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
If it's happening in Wyoming , no doubt it's happening in other "out of the way" places as well.
Thanks for sharing...

<< 1   >>

join