It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Texas!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
So I have been lurking and making a few posts. I am assuming that I need to come here to get the keys to the city so to speak, so here I am.

About myself:
I have spent time in the Marines (know as BIGPoJo there as well), worked as a vet tech and even a prison guard after the Corps. These days I am an IT pro, probably explains why I browse forums online LOL. I really like Chicken Fried Steak, if you have never eaten it you should. I have actually survived a few weeks on nothing but Chicken Fried Steak.

What I know and don't know:
Life exists in the universe, not just here on Earth. How do I know this? Just go outside and look up at night. If you think we are alone in this entire universe then you are naive. I do not know if any intelligent life has visited Earth but I think it is possible. If they have visited I would be embarrassed to find out that they have been watching our television. Why all the cover-ups? Do we really want people of Earth mingling with people from other planets? We can't even get along down here on our own planet, we are not ready for any kind of relationship with any alien species.

Being skeptical:
I consider myself a critical thinker and try to adhere to some sort of scientific method when it comes to the unexplained. I have an open mind but not so open that my brains spill out. I feel that extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Finally, you may have a real picture or video of a UFO but that does not prove who that UFO belongs to!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

And a very warm welcome to ATS my good sir!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Hi BIGPoJo, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community.
Here are some links that you may find informative.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Howdy
I'm new here too

Texas myself
Chicken Fired Steak...mmm...mmm..GOOD
Can;t forget the Taters and Country GRavy
Lots of Country Gravy

I would be interested if you found the evidence here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

extraordinary enough?

Cheers

edit on 28-6-2011 by Newts because: Lots of Country Gravy

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hey there BigPoJo! Hope you enjoy the knowledge that is traded within this site and I have to say... I love Texas!

Also thanks be to you Newt...I am enjoying the information you have provided in regards to the thread....

Its threads like these that keeps me coming back to this site.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Welcome to ATS! My brothers born in Texas, great place.
I think you'll like it here, tons of interesting information, debate and a slew of other things.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Howdy BIGPoJo welcome to ATS and I hope that you find some intelligent life here

second line

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Hey there BigPoJo! Hope you enjoy the knowledge that is traded within this site and I have to say... I love Texas!

Also thanks be to you Newt...I am enjoying the information you have provided in regards to the thread....

Its threads like these that keeps me coming back to this site.

Always hope to help
and thanks be to you too
maybe you will like this song
www.youtube.com...

Peace through Change and
Change through Peace

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Welcome to ATS BigPojo!
Looking forward to reading your posts, when you allowed!

st.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hello and to Welcome to ATS lots of good topics to enjoy

I am trying to tell everyone about the alert button under members click on it for instructions.
again Welcome as im from Texas too!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, but you shouldn't be on your computer talking about UFO's right now... you should be down at your State Capital with Alex Jones fighting the TSA...

top topics

join