It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COINTELPRO: Mind control and Conspiracy Forums like ATS

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcord
Even if they are not paying you, you are still working to the end of their agenda ad it is not truth. Wish you could see it.

Are you addressing Xavi, me or someone else?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

Originally posted by jcord
Even if they are not paying you, you are still working to the end of their agenda ad it is not truth. Wish you could see it.

Are you addressing Xavi, me or someone else?

Look at my entry and see that I quoted Xavi. However, after a coupled of days thinking about xavi's response I have to say that it does have merit. But here is my latest thought on that. A lie can indeed spur people to search for the truth, but not everyone. I do not know what to call or how to classify people like myself who can smell a lie and are essentially ingited by the smell of a lie. But people like me who can detect and are basically enraged a tad by lies are the ones who make xavi's statement true. The problem I have is that most people are followers and accept the lies they are told when those lies are told by people/agencies/organizations that have attained a position of public trust. OK, I just thought of the word for people like me. Paradoid conspiracy freaks. But because most people are not Paradoid conspiracy freaks I really hate liars who can succeed in leading the masses of sheep over the cliff.

So, my response was to xavi, while you, Pimander, are thus far quite awesome.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
Any further posts here or anywhere on ATS attacking another member and the poster will lose their account privileges

I hope this is clear enough

Semper
Thanks.

The only problem when this happens is we don't know how much of a loser the person posting is because we can't read their post. Whoever was the target of the insult though should be proud of the fact that they matter enough to provoke that response.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I hope dis-info agents are here, because many of them have no idea whats going on. They are compartmentalised and need to realise thet they are also under attack. They may be having thier posts and threads monitored but sooner or later they arw going to have to make the decision, am I willing to post dis-information when I know its putting my children and my parents and family members at serious risk.

The same goes for mainstream journalists. These journos also need to realise that the dis-information they are forced to spill out on tv is also puting thier kids etc... At serious risk.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
I hope dis-info agents are here, because many of them have no idea whats going on. They are compartmentalised and need to realise thet they are also under attack.

A lot of them forget this obvious fact. Some of them really do believe I am some mental nut-job conspiracy theorist without a clue.

How wrong do you think they might be?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

How wrong do you think they might be?

Very wrong my freind, very wrong.
I always wonder if they escape without being affected...

And if they dream of us, and miss us eventually.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Thanks BTS. Pleasant thoughts from a beautiful mind.

Time to disseminate this information elsewhere methinks.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I have to admit. 5 years ago I would have thought all this was stuff from a science fiction film, but after learning about the Global Elite a few years ago nothing shocks me. That also lead me to start my radio show. Recently I spoke with Dr Colin Ross about this topic. Here is a link to the interview below.

www.blogtalkradio.com...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I mostly use this site for news that never hits the MSM, or takes weeks after it happened to do so.
It's good for getting news fast :p.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
reply to post by Pimander

Most here are, as I mentioned in earlier replies, harmless posters looking for some nice and wild theories just to kill some time of daily boredom. But there are some really dangerous individuals, exchanging encoded info via apparently harmless posts about aliens, the usual gov conspiracy theories etc.  The perpetrators are anything from mentally unstable youngsters/hackers like Ryan Cleary (suffers from asbergers syndrome) to muslim fundamentalists, all using various forums as info change instead of the usual email/cell exchange. 

And it's your business to decide who's a threat and who isn't? Are you proud of what you do?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

guys like him are ****bags.They are psychopaths who love to misuse power.And with NDAA I shudder what could happen to members who live in America.They could be tortured,raped and killed thanks to people like these.

THANK GOD ,I AND YOU SIR DO NOT LIVE IN USA ....

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

My opinion is that despite the obvious fact that they are used for disinformation and manipulation, they can still be a positive force. Lots of information like that contained in this thread would find a far smaller audience without them. Surely that is a good thing.

Who is this "they" that everyone goes on about? Every single one of us who posts an opinion, wrong or otherwise, is attempting manipulation. Every single one of us...

Are there people attempting to control opinion? Of course, there are... Everytime, every single time, we voice an opinion we are attempting, through those opinions, to control other opinions.

God gave us a brain to think with. A brain that, with a little effort, can supposedly, again with a little effort, tell the difference between fact and fiction, opinions not withstanding.

What can be done? Think. Think. Think.

But most will posts their opinion with openness and good intentions. Others will use proven manipulation techniques to try to get the attention away from the truth, and all of this while paid, by your government, in a attempt to manipulate population.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MrMaybeNot

Exactly how do you selectively differentiate between "paid" posters and those who are simply ill informed, misled, psychotic, or deliberately playing around for fun? And, then, how would you go about figuring out which government or entity might be paying for said posts.

I am certainly not arguing against cyber psyops on any grounds. But figuring out who is who is nearly an impossible task based upon posts alone.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMaybeNot

In all likelihood that's exactly what is happening. Both here on ATS and in the larger world of which ATS is a somewhat darker microcosm.

It doesn't change the fact that we're given a brain so that we can disseminate truth from fiction, fancy from fact.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The meme of "thinking you are too smart to be influenced by mind control" is running rampant through this thread in too many places. That demonstrates complete ignorance about mind control. It's a view more in line with a main stream media viewer than a conspiracy theorist. I'm not surprised that no one has done their homework on the subject given the nature of what's popular here. The shoe fits.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

The medium is the message. How does being smart enough to separate fiction from fact protect you against frequency weapons and certain flicker rates?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

White noise and sunglasses.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
If more people understood how NLP (neuro linguistic programming) works , then the "spell" would be broken on a larger scale...

It is the secret to passive resistance...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Singing the Barney song will give you magical powers and immunity too, I hear.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join