It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COINTELPRO: Mind control and Conspiracy Forums like ATS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
reply to post by seagull

2. His avatar is an illuminated image of a lit candle.

That avatar is in place since death of former ATS administrator William One Sac.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Well, mind-control is only for weak-minded people whom tend to believe whatever other tell them as long as it is told soundly....or it is made out to be at their convenience. Because that's human instinct.....nobody want to be wrong and everybody always want to be right......the trick to go to heaven or a better place afterlife is to admit one's wrongness and move on (if it were not need to be fixed)

Ex:
Did Christianity do the witch hunt and inquisition in medieval time?
Did they sell places in heaven for people who refused to go to purgatory ?
Was it a terrible @#$%^&king crime against humanity ?
Are there pedophiled priests covered by the Vatican ?

.......etc.

Back on the topic of mind control......here's a trick to avoid it.
Learn these principles by heart.
-There are move evil than good in our current era.
-Good is never prevail in our current era.
-Money is power over everything (except family and life)
-Righteousness equal pay more money.
-We can never win the system until we win ourselves
When we win ourselves we would not want to go into the system to change it.
We rather stay outside and educate the people (Buddha and Jesus were two examples) we are seeing how it turn out right ? Back to square one.
-People are change when they have power at their disposal.
-99.9% of Earth population are bad, only 0.1% are good and you may never meet that 0.1% in your lifetime.
-Always hope for the good and prepare for the worst.....this applied for all sort of scenarios you may encounter during your lifetime.
-Understand and know who and what you are, so you may achieve what you want.....meaing when you come to a fight and you were physically weak....do not attempt to train your body and mind (Karate Kid is a movie)....bring a firearm.
Finally, do not believe what others say if it contradict with your belief (include this post) because even your belief turn out to be wrong it is till yours.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

Oops....my apologies. When I first came to ATS ahave pic ofWillie William One Sac was always at the top. When I.stopped lurking and joined it was gone and I asked about him and no one would answer...? Sorry. Thanks for denying and deflecting ignorance.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Who believes in everything he reads? There's no better disinformation than total freedom of information, a totally free thinking internet would be my better tool in keeping ppl baffled.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by Pimander

ATS could possibly be COINTELPRO. I know i will be blasted for speculating this but it is only speculation and conjecture.

As I have indicated already, I do not think that a site has to be controlled by an intelligence agency for it to be used as a platform for operations.

Here are some comments made by James Carrion, the former International Director of MUFON (Mutual UFO Network.)

And I think that's sort of the feeling that I was getting while I was in the organization, that it was a lot of smoke and mirrors. I wasn't seeing real hard scientific evidence. I was seeing a lot of deception. A lot of stories that never panned out. A lot of characters that never panned out. A lot of involvement by these, what i call the usual suspects. They seem to have one foot in the intelligence community and one foor in ufology. And trying to make it all add up; it just didn't. So I thought I'm going to start digging and doing my own research. And I did some original research that goes back all the way to 1947 when this phenomena started, at least in the public eye. And as I started doing my research what I thought was, "hey I've stumbled onto something here that's big." It's not alien related. It's humans deceiving humans on a grand scale. Something that goes right back to the very beginning of June and July of 1947.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In a podcast interview, "he goes on to explain his belief that the current UFO phenomenon started as a military dis-information program based around Kenneth Arnold's sighting, The Maury Island incident, and finally Roswell. He believes the government was simply trying to convince the Russians that we had some new air-based weapons system when in truth there was no such technology. He also believes that over the years the UFO cover has continued to be used for various purposes, including cover for black projects, and training for information warfare on certain internet message boards. "

Well I think we're dealing with specifically intelligence agencies who are interested in information warfare and they're interested in psychological manipulation and I think actually the UFO field provides the perfect training ground for their operations. A prime example is what I've encountered over the last year or so of being at MUFON going up against some of these message boards like the the Open Minds forum and Above Top Secret where the UFO mythology is being pushed by a lot of folks who have no real backgrounds, a lot of folks who are just anonymous individuals who can go out and make whatever claims they like and what I find highly interesting, is, I've always thought, "well, what is the goal of this?" and I think I've sort-of figured out that we're the proving ground for information warfare techniques to be used in the wider world. For example I wrote a blog article about wikileaks and how I think wikileaks isn't what it pretends to be. I think there's an intelligence agency behind that and it's trying to build credibility and use it as conduit for dis-information and as a way to influence governments and I think that had it's start in the UFO world.
NOTE: Emphasis Pimander's
www.abovetopsecret.com...

For more information and the source, see www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting comments from a person in a good position to observe what is going on.

More from carrion here. www.dailymotion.com...

It seems those of us who think there is something in this, have some interesting company. ATS and Open Minds both get mentioned specifically (see emphasis)

I think Schuyler has some views on all this. I will PM him and ask him for a few comments. I promised him I would stick my neck out on this topic ages ago so he really ought to join in.

edit on 29/6/11 by Pimander because: add emphasis

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
"Digital Tactical Espionage" or "Whispers in the Dark"

In 2008, a poster under the name of "Whispers in the dark" posted that ATS was in fact a COINTELPRO operation and that users should watch Jakarta. The next day there was a hotel bombing in Jakarta. Later Moderators would claim that the FBI would determine that it was an elaborate hoax made possible by a weakness in the forum software that allowed the poster to alter the apparent date of the post[24]. However, Above top secret.com uses a proprietary forum software which led some critics to believe that the "whispers in the dark" event was a hoax carried out by Above top Secret owners as a publicity stunt, as the forum software was never hacked before or after this event.
en.wikipedia.org...

History will repeat again

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Op, you are very right on your stance, as yesterday in history class i learned that after the U.S. had fought for our independence in 1776; elites went to the Convention at Philadelpia, closed the door and thus broke the Articles of Confedercy in private. thinking about this, all one has to do is look at the Institute of every current government in the last 1000 years, and what it takes to keep the Aristicrats in. Yes, i this sight is just one of many keeping the social norm in perspective for the Hierarchy.

If you do not believe me just look at ATS's ever increasing terms and policies section, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see outside that box

No offense to this sight, but truth is stranger than fiction is it not

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The site was created at 1999, two years before 911 disaster.Wow i smell fish

Who cares if this is site Owned by CIA.They can kiss my hassss

edit on 29-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Well, S&F from me for the great info on the disinfo, I honestly thought it possible, and also thought some are just being too paranoid depending on the OP and the accuser. But, this thread really opened my eyes to how organized and serious these COINTELPRO's and alikes are about their work, which also leads me to the truth on their true intentions. What are there intentions? Some of you may answer, "well to control us," So then I ask in what way, and why? Some of you may answer, "to keep TPTB and/or the Elite powerful" Powerful how? Are you going to say "to keep them rich, to keep us blind and to conform to keep them at the top of the pyramid of money, societal control etc.".........Well you know what I say? I say its deeper than that, a lot deeper, so OK here come the "your a religous nut thoughts" but here it goes.....

ITS A SPIRITUAL WAR! Did you realize how through the video, we are led to who is behind all of this disinfo and mind control, it is people involved in the Occult, people like Masons who worship lucifer. It doesn't matter if they are psychologists, new age leaders, masons, whatever, they all (meaning the ones shown in this video about disinfo agents ) coincidentally stem from secret societies and occults that worship aliens and lucifer, aliens who in my opinion are demons (well the ones we mostly hear about). I know, I know, I've heard it all, "Masons don't worship satan, aliens are good, aliens don't exist, God doesn't exist, Lucifer isn't really evil, you are a religious nut and so forth." Well all this video did was support my beliefs and further prove, at least for me that my beliefs are pretty right on. I've seen a few threads posted saying they have proof aliens are demons and in the bible (some are probably angels to but my opinion is most the ones we hear about that visit Earth are demons) but a lot of the ones I read didn't gather a lot of evidence and were quickly shunned for that. I think I may post a thread on this soon myself.

Anywho, MODS, please I'm not trying to go off topic at all, just stating that I think that THIS IS the topic hidden underneath the veil. The fact that these PsTB want to control us, our money, our bible, and now our beliefs and conversations and revealments to others searching for the truth, not to mention to keep tabs on those more spiritually advanced (or extra sensitive). Many say to follow the money when it comes to conspiracies within our government, well the trail doesn't end at the money, the trail circles around and finds itself -from the money- in the churches while hiding the truth, (such as Masons, and the Vatican) the truth such as maybe, the proof of God, the truth about our DNA, proof of aliens, or more importantly WHO or WHAT aliens really are.

Well there it is folks, chew on it, spit it at me, take it in, research it more, whichever way you want to take it, but that's my reply to this post.

Peace,
Marriah

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

It's fairly obvious as to who at least funds ATS by the pro government oriented policies employed by the Site.

Any mention of Israel being remotely involved with 911 is axxed.
I remember several members like Mike Shah were banned because of it...and forever silenced from ATS.

Any mention of news pertaining to the evil weed as in Ron Pauls Bill to Eliminate Federal Prohibition of the M-Word (don't wanna trigger any web bots) is instantly 404'd.

If this truly were an open forum there wouldn't exist this type of censorship.

There's a reason for that ..and its called, don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Looking at the positive, at least we "Civilians" are getting something positive out of our tax Dollars and exorbitant defense budgets...and it saves the Feds money as well because now they don't even have to resort to tapping your phone !

:

link   

Interesting double post.

I had coffee this morning but only clicked one...

I guess the NSA didn't get their copy.

:
edit on 29-6-2011 by nh_ee because: Weil es verschiedenartisches abfall ist, machts es aber gar nichts !

link   

Originally posted by Pimander
Many of the techniques used are intolerable in a democratic society. However, they continue to be utilised with the aim of combating perceived threats to, " the existing social and political order." That is another way of saying that they will stop at nothing - including taking away your democratic rights - to keep the elite in power.

Protecting the existing social and political order is a good thing if those who want to "bring down the elite" dont have a better plan in place. Until you have a better plan on how to run things Id prefer those currently in power to stay there.

The unexpressed major premise of much of COINTELPRO is that the Bureau has a role in maintaining the existing social order, and that its efforts should be aimed toward combating those who threaten that order."

If I read some of the ultra-radical rants on the Internet and in these Forums by those who wish to "bring down the powers that be" I hope Cointelpro is achieving their aim of monitoring them.

So, what has that to do with conspiracy or New Age forums? 'Conspiracy theorists' see inconsistencies and join the dots while 'New Agers' see hypocrisy and imbalance in society. Both groups are likely to seek, "changes in the social and political order," - which makes them political dissidents in the eyes of the powers that be.

While I subscribe to some new-age and conspiracy ideas, I am not seen as a threat because I dont voice my intent to shoot politicians.

If I were the Government Id monitor extremist posting 24/7. And so would YOU. What I wouldnt do is take their freedom of speech. But Id keep an eye out.. And so would any of you posting here if YOU were in POWER.

Anyway, sorry for offering an opinion that contradicts 99% of the opinions around here. I appreciate your efforts and thread anyway and fully agree that sites like this are being monitored...for the simple fact that we too would monitor them if we were in power.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

"This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression."

"free expression"

I posted numerous about marijuana and it instantly gets 404'd....Tobacco or alcohol is ok...wait a minute, does it not say "free expression".?

I would like any mod open a new thread explaining as to why a subject like "Marijuana" gets 404'd!!!

Their missing alot of customers , atleast 2 million users

edit on 29-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by marriah3330
ITS A SPIRITUAL WAR! Did you realize how through the video, we are led to who is behind all of this disinfo and mind control, it is people involved in the Occult
(snip)
I think I may post a thread on this soon myself.

I have already covered how intelligence agencies are aware of and taking advantage of spiritual aspects to the information war.

MK-ULTRA, COINTELPRO and the CIA - Sinister Mind Control and New Age Spirituality.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I agree with the poster that said disinfo agents really don't have to do anything. These communities fight and bicker amongst themselves so much, those employed by the DHS/NSA/ABC can just sit back and enjoy the show while collecting a paycheck.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by Pimander
Many of the techniques used are intolerable in a democratic society. However, they continue to be utilised with the aim of combating perceived threats to, " the existing social and political order." That is another way of saying that they will stop at nothing - including taking away your democratic rights - to keep the elite in power.

Protecting the existing social and political order is a good thing if those who want to "bring down the elite" dont have a better plan in place. Until you have a better plan on how to run things Id prefer those currently in power to stay there.

I agree with a lot of what you are saying here. However, what does concern me is that COINTELPRO style operations are becoming so effective that any movement at all for social change is being nipped in the bud, stifled, infiltrated and/or discredited. Social change can be a positive thing.

For a historical example, look at how intelligence has tried to stop the civil rights movement in the US. Many members on here also believe there is an effort to distort attempts at UFO disclosure. I could give you plenty more examples but you get the idea.

Regarding outright regime change/revolution - that is a massive risk and isn't likely to be successful anyway. We don't want a complete breakdown of civilisation obviously.

There is a very strong case for a big change in the way Western democratic governments operate behind a veil of secrecy and lies. Democracy is no such thing if a government is not accountable. How can they be held to account if citizens do not know what is happening?
edit on 29/6/11 by Pimander because: typo

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Personally I don't give a f@#%^! Sh*t happens and we are a bunch a whiny ass xbox and American idol addicts who would be too afraid of not being able to play Gears of War online with our buds to do anything about it anyway! Lots of hot air on these forums anyway. Anyone who thinks the TPTB are not trolling this and every other site like it on the net are simply stupid. The real underground is something you would only know about if someone invited you to join, not for public consumption. I imagine though that TPTB troll these sites looking for hints as to where these might be. Of course I may be way off base and these groups still meet like our founding fathers did and not use technology at all. Who knows, but I can say with confidence that I don't think the anarchists and violent revolutionaries would actually post anything useful on a public form anyway.

My .02 worth.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Protecting the existing social and political order is a good thing if those who want to "bring down the elite" dont have a better plan in place. Until you have a better plan on how to run things Id prefer those currently in power to stay there

There was a better plan in place called the US Constitution and with it the Bill of Rights.

As a nation We wouldn't be in this mess of indebtedness and economic problems if we had simply adhered to George Washington's doctrine of using our military for defensive purposes on our own territory and coined our own money via the Constitutionally sanctioned United States Treasury.

This does work well, looking at Germany for example and their strong economy, Versus here in the US borrowing our money with interest from a privately owned Bank masquerading as a Govt. controlled entity.

If the country weren't in such a bad economic situation we wouldn't have the number of Ultra Radicals and subsequent ultra radical rants in the first place.

Or the need to dedicate the govt. resources to keep tabs on them.

Maybe we could fix our infrastructure as in roads and bridges with those resources instead ?

Nah !

Not gonna happen for Funding Swat teams are a considerably easier and cheaper solution.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It's when we remember strange behaviors like last month weird events with the former #1 ATS member, that we are tended to believe that it could be possible...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Threads that garner disinfo faster than i can say hot potato,

Ufo
Tsa
Illegal immigrant issues
9/11
Solar events
Quakes
Weather

new topics

top topics