It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Time Machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I recently bought a time machine. It is spherical, about a 5 inch diameter. around 1.5 lbs. Shiny black.

I have tried it a few times, but It has not worked yet. In each instance, it has displayed different messages at the Time Machine Read Out Port. The First message said "It Is Possible". This of course gave me great hope so I waited for the power supply to reset after a few moments and tried again.
I could feel the temperature rising and I began to sweat a bit. I tried the Time Machine again and nothing of import happened. I checked the Time Machine Read Out Port once again and the message read "Try Again".

I was on a roll now knowing that my Time Machine was ready and able. I went through all the steps making sure that I had not forgotten anything and was awarded with a different message this time "YES".

As fast as I could, I went through all the procedures and waited. Damn if time didn't seem to stand still while I waited, I knew I was on to something as my subconscious screamed out a hidden message of it's own.

I could hear the clock ticking while I waited, the space between the ticks seemed to get longer and longer.

With a start, I awoke still holding the Time Machine. I hurriedly glanced at the clock and noted with great joy and glee that 3 hours has passed without me being aware of it!!!!! I had done it!!! I had passed through time thanks to my Time Machine!!!! IT WORKED!!!

I am now working on another experiment but need the instruction booklet. The only clue to the make or model of my Time Machine is a white colored circle with the numeral eight in the same black color as the rest of the Time Machine.

What a miricle to find such a machine for only 99 cents at a garage sale. Those foolish people never knew what they had. But I did.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   

With a start, I awoke still holding the Time Machine. I hurriedly glanced at the clock and noted with great joy and glee that 3 hours has passed without me being aware of it!!!!! I had done it!!! I had passed through time thanks to my Time Machine!!!! IT WORKED!!!

You sure you didn't just pass out and woke up 3 hours later?

It would be nice if you could jump ahead a few years or jump back a few hours.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Are you on drugs they can do stuff like that, especially those hallucenogens they can make you like jump out of windows.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I used a time machine last night. My cell phone.

Called my fiancee who is in Europe at 9pm and it was TOMORROW morning there!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 06:35 AM
link   
is this your time machine

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Anyone noticed which forum this is in???

top topics

join