It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's the footage of Sarah Palin Showing Up For Jury Duty?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Last week, Mrs Palin was saying that she "didn't quit her bus tour, she had to go to Alaska for Jury Duty". This week, the media is reporting that she will be on hand for the release of the new movie about her. I would say that someone who had to be in Alaska for jury duty doesn't have time to fly to the lower 48 for a movie release.

Now, I would think that a potential Presidential Candidate showing up for Jury Duty would have the media in a frenzy to cover the story. They cover every move this woman makes.

So, my question is this. If she had to go for Jury Duty, where is the press coverage of her arriving at the court house for jury selection?

People selected for Jury Duty also get a letter requesting them to come to the courthouse. After the Tea Party's insistence on seeing Obama's birth certificate, let's demand proof from Mrs Palin to back up her Jury Duty story.

My guess is that she just got tired of the campaigning on the bus and quit to take a break back home, or to promote the new movie.
edit on 28-6-2011 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Does it really matter? Are you really that bitter over her emails not showing some kind of smoking gun? Seriously, she's not running for public office. She's simply a talking head, no different than Back, Hannity, Olbermann, or anyone else. Do you care if any of them show their jury duty info, and do you care if the press covers it? I sure as hell don't. By the way, where is Obama's school admission records? Do you want to see those? Just curious. Honestly, I couldn't give a darn what Sarah Palin does. She's a ball of hot air, and I'd never vote for her.

I think you have a serious obsession problem here. Possibly a stalker or something.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

We can hope that Palin's effect on our public discourse has run it's course and I personally agree that she is better left behind us. However, vigilance, I think is a valid stance. Not to mention any opportunity to drive a stake through the heart of the beast.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I think she's just promoting the movie. A group is being called for Jury Duty today.

Source

If she really did have JD, she should be seen at the courthouse today. People are watching...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well, she could have filed for an exemption but hadn't rec'd it as the time she needed to.

She did have to return to ALASKA. Not like flying into New York or anything.

She could have gotten home and the exemption may have been in here mail.

So what anyway. She isn't a canidate. Do you want someone broadcasting your every move?!!! She is a private citizen... deal with it.

Sorry to hear about your condition/infliciton....

The Sarah Palin Derangment manifestation issue.

how this for ya..

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Shes not in office. Why do you care so much? Its like your trying to set her up for a gotcha moment or something. How about debate her on her politics instead of trying to bust her.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
What a silly post. Are you saying she didn't have jury duty? It seems a really odd excuse if she didn't think it was true huh? I mean, there is going to be a paper trail. Your saying because there was no media coverage, she was lying. Is this what the left is reduced to?

As for Obama, I don't really care if they produce his written birth certificate. Even so, I'm not sure going back to Alaska for jury duty and lying about a birth certificate is equal in terms of it's ramifications. Sarah Palin is not the President of the United States.

V

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Who cares? Well the Libs and their MSM lackeys do. And I am all for her keeping them busy and off topic as long as they keep chasing clouds and butterflies That’ll give Paul and Cain a better chance.

If she hasn’t announced by August, she’s not running. Besides, she makes more money as a pundit.

She may run in 2016 though.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Or for a Senate seat... say in Arizona.... Hmmmmm.

I'm thinking she can be the new Energy Czar.... when the Repubs kick his butt to the door.

I sincerely hope that if the Repubs do clean house that the next POTUS doubts the amount of Czars and totaly overwhelms every Democratic position and messes with them by overturning whatever corrupt or mis-guided thing they have done during the POTUS term. Then instill common sense things-over the 8 year period they will have-to do it correctly. "Thanks Mr. Obama"

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I would love for her to run against McCain and win. Imagine the fireworks in that election.

Talk about payback.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Maybe she's staring alongside Pauly Shore in a Jury Duty sequel!!

It's sure to be a smash hit.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Honestly, I don't care whether she went or not.... She probably got pardoned from Jury Duty due to to her political power anyway.... Again, I don't care..... At all....

And sorry if that comes across rudely, I just.... can't wait for Sarah Palin to just go away.....

The thought of her running for president... Just puts me in a bad mood.
edit on 28-6-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
Does it really matter? Are you really that bitter over her emails not showing some kind of smoking gun? Seriously, she's not running for public office. She's simply a talking head, no different than Back, Hannity, Olbermann, or anyone else. Do you care if any of them show their jury duty info, and do you care if the press covers it? I sure as hell don't. By the way, where is Obama's school admission records? Do you want to see those? Just curious. Honestly, I couldn't give a darn what Sarah Palin does. She's a ball of hot air, and I'd never vote for her.

I think you have a serious obsession problem here. Possibly a stalker or something.

Not bitter at all. Just want to hold her responsible for what she has given as her reasons for qutting, halfway through something, AGAIN.

I wasn't asking for any of the Obama records etc, I just think it's fair game that if Sarah Palin spent months asking for a birth certificate, that she should provide a jury summons letter to explain why she left the bus tour.

She also still hasn't disclosed the real reason she left the Governor's office in Alaska, at the time she quit she told the world in a press conference that she would "tell everyone her reasons for leaving soon" and never did.

She has a track record of leaving halfway through for no reason other than to make a quick buck.

People have to see her for what she is.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Honestly, I don't care whether she went or not.... She probably got pardoned from Jury Duty due to to her political power anyway.... Again, I don't care..... At all....

And sorry if that comes across rudely, I just.... can't wait for Sarah Palin to just go away.....

The thought of her running for president... Just puts me in a bad mood.
edit on 28-6-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

Even if she got pardoned, she would have had to attend the courthouse, unless she sent in a written request to be excused, something she could have done from the road.

I want to know the REAL reason she quit the bus tour. People who are blind to this woman's failings need to be shown what she is and who she is.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
People have to see her for what she is.

She's a flake, and she's unelectable. She's a DIVERSION, nothing more, nothing less. Keep focusing on her though, I'm sure the GOP loves it. As long as you're looking at her, and the media is following her around like lost puppies, it works right into their game. Enjoy.

new topics

top topics

join