It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Soldiers say "Hello" to a Palestinian child on his way to school

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
My child wouldn't be treated this way, because we aren't trying to blow up our neighbors here in Colorado, and we're not saying that Wyoming should be wiped off the map or anything like that. Boooooo hoooooo.

But Colorado was not stolen from you with underhanded dealings. I bet if Colorado had been undergoing genocide as we see the Israelis doing, their would be people trying to blow you up as well for stealing land that is not yours.

get off your high horse man, you have to look at the situation. Their land was stolen from them and they are trying to get it back.

You know how many people Israel has killed? There is approximately a 10:1 ratio.

Not to mention israel is committing genocide on a population that has no military.

That Gog/Magog war will terminate at Israel being ground zero and the Palestinians being the victor. For the meek shall inherit the earth.

Notice all the Israel lovers run away from the thread once maps and statistics are laid out.

Palestine passport under the british mandate:

This along with the previous posters maps and statistics is enough evidence that Israel is committing genocide
edit on 28-6-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by projectvxn

why did you change your mind ?

I researched much of the anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda. I discovered that much of it was either rehashed Nazi propaganda like the crap David Duke comes up with(You'd be surprised how much of that BS is floating around on left-wing anti Israel sites and repeated by ATS members), distorted media reports(distorted by the readers who hate Israel and Jews, not by the media itself), and outright false stories put out by countries like Iran and Syria(Press TV, Fars) and greater Middle Eastern media agencies(Al-Jazeera).

What you read in the English language on these sites is far more palatable to the western anti-Jew/Israel people than what is said in Arabic or Farsi.

Then there's all the twisted and falsified crap people come up with here on ATS that I've made the mistake of believing. I regret that.

The thing is, when you really dig into the conspiracy theories about Jews and Israel they all have a common thread going back hundreds of years. Nearly every country on Earth has oppressed, attempted to wipe out, or expelled Jews from everywhere they have existed. Now they have a homeland to call theirs, and it is surrounded by people whose ideology insists that the Jews must be destroyed.

Meanwhile in the West, even here in America, you have people who cheer this on not realizing what it is they're backing. When you back Hamas you back Shari'a Law, that means no free speech, no religious freedom, no rights for women and gays( that latter of which is often stoned to death all over the ME). When you back Iran and Syria with spreading their propaganda you are spreading their message that Jews must be destroyed, you are spreading their belief that the Mahdi will return and that the only way to make this happen is by the complete destruction of Israel, primarily Jerusalem.

That is what you're really backing. All the freedoms you hold dear, the ability to express yourself as you see fit, the destruction of an entire group of people. All because you feel bad for a population that often provokes Israel into retaliating, an act that is often followed by pictures of those poor children that Hamas itself uses as shields and weapons in their quest to wipe out the Jew.

I decided to challenge my own views on the Israel/Palestinian conflict. I decided that I want to know what is the TRUTH, not what is the best and most popular propaganda to follow.

Do I believe Israel can do no wrong? Absolutely not. Mistakes are made. But when it comes to Israel, those mistakes are augmented by a world wide anti-Semitic propaganda machine and people don't realize it. I didn't at one point. But the more I dug the more I understood how wrong I had been.

I for one will stand shoulder to shoulder with Israel. They are the only true self built democracy in the Middle East. They are the only ones in the region that recognize religious freedom, and the rights of their own citizens. And they are at war and have been at war for decades trying to hang onto that. The alternative is simply NOT an alternative.

post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

That Gog/Magog war will terminate at Israel being ground zero and the Palestinians being the victor. For the meek shall inherit the earth.

This is the example I find that is common to all the anti-Israel and anti-Jewish people. They all make up BS like "Israel is committing genocide" and then go on to say that it is ok to eradicate the Jews because that is the right thing to do.

Make no mistake, people like this are dangerous. They will justify any manner of crimes against people they hate. What you're reading in this quote is the advocacy of the use of nukes against an entire people.
edit on 28-6-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Well if we had bombers and it happened in America I really don't see how it would be a bad thing. It's not like they're beating the kid to the floor. Standard check. hell, if half the police in America were like that we'd probably be better off, and it does somewhat make me in favor of the military doing police work and the police in general just being thrown away.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

they didnt pont there weapons at that kid once least not in the video i watched they jestured with tthere gun accross there chest but didnt point it at them what video were u watching

What the hell video do you think I was watching? You can't look at that child's face and see the terror in it? You don't see a child struggling to be brave facing two huge rifles or whatever they are?
If you can't then you are blind, and making excuses for your own agenda.

Somebody said "well, he wasn't crying". Good lord. Have you ever been too scared to cry? Or scream? Because I have.
And if you don't think ANYBODY would be scared in that circumstance, you are out of touch with reality.

And it's "their", not "there", in your sentence context.

@Projectvxn
Your last post here was completely awesome. Sincere. Brilliant.

edit on 6/28/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Yes, It is very sad that Israel has chosen to steal so much land and cause so much trouble in the middle east. My God bless them and help them find their way.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
If you people had to deal with sucide bombers and your own people demanding better security and afraid of teenagers coming into your land to blow you up you would do the same things to protect people.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

You know what? Maybe we would. But it still doesn't make it any easier to see.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Just God's chosen ones doing whatever they like. Because the are chosen by God. Right?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MareBellator
reply to post by Danbones

Dunno If I sense sarcasm in that post but I think you're confused brother, I'm on the Palestinian/anti-zionist side.

edit on 28-6-2011 by MareBellator because: (no reason given)

In such case
My apologies MB
I'll stand corrected then on that point

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

They all make up BS like "Israel is committing genocide" and then go on to say that it is ok to eradicate the Jews because that is the right thing to do.

This is the definition of genocide:

the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.

Previous posters have put up maps and death statistics and it quite well fits with the definition of genocide.

reply to post by projectvxn

Make no mistake, people like this are dangerous.

You are the one who is dangerous. you are the one carrying around a gun overseas oppressing people, not me. Who is the dangerous one now?
edit on 28-6-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Palestine was a REGION in biblical times and NEVER a STATE.
reply to post by Sky watcher

And just what relevance do biblical times have with what is going on right now anyway?

Just because some book of mythologies says that "God" gave them that land doesn't give them any legitimate claim to it. Mythology shouldn't have any place in modern politics. To think differently is just foolish.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
If there was a threat of a kid carrying a bomb your damn straight I would make him do what was in the video. Every now and then one of these propaganda threads get placed on the main page.

Sorry OP, and to others on either side of this problem in the middle east - most of the world doesn't care any longer. We can no longer afford to take sides.

Deal with it on your own.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

In any case regarding genocide;
wishing for, fantasizing about, postulating on,hypothetisizing about,
and commenting on the posibbility of the rammifications of the hypothetical implications of the enactment of..

are not quite the same as doing it
edit on 28-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2011 by Danbones because: "run on" sentance ooops

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Well if we had bombers and it happened in America I really don't see how it would be a bad thing. It's not like they're beating the kid to the floor. Standard check. hell, if half the police in America were like that we'd probably be better off, and it does somewhat make me in favor of the military doing police work and the police in general just being thrown away.

Okay, one of us is descending into madness...........

Surely you don't mean that.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by SirMike

Ignorant .... what an interesting adjective .... so you are implying that the Palestinians havent been using ?
edit on 28-6-2011 by SirMike because: (no reason given)

Did you every stop to think that maybe israelis are strapping bomb to Palestinian children and blowing them up to blame Palestinians?

Some people dont have the mental capacity to understand.

you actually posted that, and had the nerve to bring up mental capacity>? lol

you say how would you feel if soldiers stop your son like that.

I say how would you feel if it was your son having to stop a small boy with a back pack because he feared he or others could be killed by this child. What a truly sad and fearful feeling that must be.

I could go on but your post doesnt even warrant the few lines I have already taken time to type.

Your post was truly ignorant .

edit on 6/28/2011 by Phedreus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

No, I stand by what I said. If America was in a state that bombers were attacking every week, I would not think this as wrong. In addition, a well armed military police force would certainly do better than the trigger happy cops in some locations. When you've got bigger guns, people don't mess with you as much, and you're not so willing to use your big gun. Pistols make you feel like you can't kill someone. Big guns make you know you WILL kill someone if you shoot them. Less shooting and increased shock and awe. I really don't see a reason bad to it.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Arab & jews are brothers.Zionist is not.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

Originally posted by Gorman91

Okay, one of us is descending into madness...........

Surely you don't mean that.

You are certainly one of the more lucid posters I have seen

I read your posts carefully and have learned much from them.

PS
I thought that was a darned good point 007

edit on 28-6-2011 by Danbones because: PS

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phedreus

Guess you missed that I posted the SAS were caught doing just that sort of false flag type stuff in Iraq...
( with link)
and they are on the same side as Israel against all of the Arabs and Muslims
edit on 28-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
"I and the public know
What all schoolchildren learn,
Those to whom evil is done
Do evil in return."

~W.H. Auden

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join