It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Soldiers say "Hello" to a Palestinian child on his way to school

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
one of the YT comment in my above video (jews against zionist)

Very much RESPECT to these Jews for speaking against the inhumane treatment towards their BROTHERS and SISTERS Palestinians. True Jews aren't hateful. These are BRAVE souls speaking against injustice. We are all G*d's children. Peace to ALL PEACEFUL based religions. Sadly in each religion you'll find misguided souls, or willingly malicious members who use religion or hijack a religion to do evil things. Wolves in sheep clothing. Love and peace to all

completely agree with that comment
it resumed what i think about the REGIME in israel

and others who are anti zionist
very far from anti semite
edit on 6/28/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

well if they can strap bombs to the kids why dont they strap bombs to all the palestinans if there realy such bloodthirsty killers of children and eaters of hopes and dreams IF and i stress IF they had gotten to the point where thre routinely putting bombs on other peoples kids why dont they just wipe them all out if there realy that blood thirsty its a crock and you know it but if by some chance u can give me an unbiased source where one israli soilder has strapped a bomb to any one ill take it all back and to clarify above i dont think they should be wiped out just pointing out the fact that IF they could put bombs on every ones kids when they wanted there wouldnt be palestians as the isralies would have killed off all there kids allready.....propaganda video for sure and why is there no audio of what the kid is saying? for all you know he was saying he idolizes them and there cool guns and was saying how polite they were to him compared to most soildes? until we get the audio we dont even know if the kid was offended he seeemed to know the search drilll by heart so it didnt seem new or stressfull for him

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I dont agree with Israeli occupation, and there are lots of bad incidents to post. This is not one of them, tough. Israeli soldiers did nothing wrong here, as far as I can see. Children were used to carry bombs, too.
edit on 28/6/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Im sure they would prefer the TSA full patdown search from perv agents then having a search with gun into their heads
that will traumatise them for the rest of their lifes

Really? Don't you think that having bombs strapped on to them by their parents or fellow Palestinians is even more 'traumatizing' than having them searched by whomever?

The reality of Palestine and the use of child suicide bombers:

Palestinian armed groups have repeatedly shown total disregard for the most fundamental human rights, notably the right to life, by deliberately targeting Israeli civilians and by using Palestinian children in armed attacks. Children are susceptible to recruitment by manipulation or may be driven to join armed groups for a variety of reasons, including a desire to avenge relatives or friends killed by the Israeli army.

en.wikipedia.org...

again shame on you

I am not ashamed...Shame on you for promoting child suicide bombers.
edit on 28-6-2011 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Second thread of yours I've seen with the title "Jews" or "Jewish".

I see a pattern beginning to form.

Just go ahead and post a David Duke video already and get it over with.

If I were using kids to blow up Israelis at check points I'd expect them to look over said kids. This is a response to a tactic used by Hamas. They're not doing this for the hell of it. But I'm sure that's what you want us to believe about those evil Jews.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Stop supporting the war crimes of the zionist entity
YOU are anti semetic .. its because of this kind of madness illogic bloodthirsty mindset like yourself
that jews in general are getting a bad worldwide image

but like i say before .. there is also many good jews that dont support your war criminal opinion

from a rabbi in the video:
ZIONISM HAVE HI-JACKED THE JEWISH IDENTITY

that say it all

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Oh I see, good Jews are the ones who agree with you that Israel should return to indefensible border lines(Or would you be satisfied only if Israel was totally destroyed?). And bad Jews are the ones who want to defend themselves from people who use children to do their killing...

Gotcha.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by Ben81

Oh I see, good Jews are the ones who agree with you that Israel should return to indefensible border lines(Or would you be satisfied only if Israel was totally destroyed?). And bad Jews are the ones who want to defend themselves from people who use children to do their killing...

Gotcha.

Gotcha nothing
.. but i GOTCHA twisting the story .. how typical of you

Good jews like the ones in the video are ready to live in peace
and share the entire state of Israel with their arabs brother and sister

no one should leave their own country
and im talking about both sides
but no one should be oppressed
US give billions per yrs to Israel REGIME
paid by tax payers who are very broke
what do they have in Gaza ? compare to the rich state of Israel
why do you still support the tyrant side ?
because puppets like Obama / Hillary / Palin of AIPAC said so ?
the entire ME war is for Israel .. that your soldiers friend have been dying for
not for the protection of America

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock

Can you imagine if your children were stopped like this on the way to school? Think it can't happen?

I seriously can't imagine what is going through the minds of these poor children that have to deal with this every day in their own homeland at the hands of the "settlers" (invaders).

Picture this happening in YOUR neighborhood. Now tell me honestly that you support the actions of Isreal.
edit on 6/28/2011 by YourPopRock because: because I forgot to get down on Friday

Settlers invaders is what you call the Jews. What a joke how you people who buy into this lie of a homeland for the Palestinians . First off the areas where they now call their home were predominantly Christian and these so called Palestinians lived in Jordan. They were thrown out of Jordan because of their criminal and disrespectful attitudes as a people , this happened in the early1970's . Not one Arab country with all their land offered them a place so the christians in Palestine offered them a place and for that they were MURDERED OFF and driven out . So now these scumbags call it their homeland and want Israel too , they teach their children to hate any non Muslim and to die for jihad in the or school systems. The only reason any Arab cares for them is because it is a resistance point aginst Israel if it were not for this they would have allowed them to die in the desert long ago.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Israel has genuine security concerns, but is occupation of Palestinian territory a viable tactic for preventing attacks on Israel? It's the primary motivation FOR attacks on Israel. If Israel were to abandon their occupation and minimise (not completely end) their blockade on Gaza it'd at least go some way towards alleviating any pressure on Israel from the international community as well as send a clear message to the Palestinians that Israel desires lasting peace. Occupation and collective punishment isn't going to win Israel any support from the international community or any mutual concessions from the Palestinians.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

Quite simple for one who knows (or at last pretends to know) the european history.

I do not understand if you know or simply pretend to know European history, but there was Poland before WW2. There was no Palestine. Polish did not attack Germany. Palestinians and Arab states attacked Israel in 1948.
From 1939 to 1945 Polish people lost more then 6 million.
From 1948 to 2011 Palestinian people lost less then 20000.
So i do not know what school of propaganda you took - Goebbels one or Soviet one, but you should continue studies.

So more Im sorry if you respect the trials and the tribulations of the Country that hosted ( I presume from what you write) your family, but "the Goebbels one or Soviet one" propaganda is visible more on the side of the state of Israel that you try to advocate here.
First of all Palestine was Semitic- ARAB before 1948 y and because of the series of intrigues and - the actions that we call, according to the contemporary standards: TERRORIOST the state of Israel was created (it sprang just like Atena from the Zeus head - from the heads of the Churchill...Hitler and Stalin...

Some even say that there is no legal reason to give it to the Askchenazy Jews - NOT SEMITIC...

Concerning the palestinians victims:

1 how you do to make them look so numerous??

2- frankly - I have not much love for muslims, but what your people do in the places like Gaza Strip or to that humanitarian convoy, or yor country warlike propaganda...
... really, even in the mass media (even the ones run by Jews- like Gazeta Wyborcza in Poland) it look strikingly similar to the memories of my family from the WW II.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Poll: Jerusalem Arabs prefer Israel

A public opinion poll carried out by American Pechter Middle East Polls for the Council on Foreign Relations together with the head of the Palestinian Center for Public Opinion, Dr. Nabil Kukali, showed that if Jerusalem were divided as part of a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians, east Jerusalem Arabs would prefer to live under Israeli sovereignty.

This is probably because they would rather not live under the oppressive and violent ideological regime that is Hamas. But you go ahead and keep telling yourself that it's only the Jews causing the problems, and that the US giving money to the only ally in the ME with religious freedom, with freedom of speech, with economic stability is such a terrible thing. That money goes to protect Israel. You don't use rocks to fight rockets and suicide bombers backed by a nutjob Islamist regime bent on destroying Israel and killing every Jew on Earth, who itself is backed by the likes of Iran and Syria. You use tanks, a vast intelligence apparatus and fighter jets. you use well equipped and well trained troops when the need arises.

Oppression

Give me a break. I used to think like you people. I used to believe that Israel was the scum of the Earth. I even have a few posts here on ATS that reflect that erroneous view. I woke up. I changed, and I believe I changed for the better.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

THEY ARE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Just remember one thing.. while you watch the OP video.. Israel can do NO wrong. Just look at some of the posts here. There is always an excuse for Israel's barbaric actions. Always.....

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
Just remember one thing.. while you watch the OP video.. Israel can do NO wrong. Just look at some of the posts here. There is always an excuse for Israel's barbaric actions. Always.....

Energy forms can be positive and negative so there are good and bad in Israel as there are universally. The kids here make me want to destroy those who make them cry (if I could). SORRY for density drop.
edit on 6/28/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

All I can say is, it is a crazy world when we stop children to make sure they are not strapped with bombs....

In fact, suddenly the TSA comes to mind, but I do not mean to suggest that they are nearly as bad as some government doing this.....

I hate that it happens but it happens all over the world, even in the so called " civilized western countries".

That said, I would be scared crazy, if I were in that situation. I am a grown man, but anyone comes up to me with a gun that big, and yeah... I'll be pretty scared.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I hate seeing this. How can this be any different than say, American soldiers with guns on the streets of Iraq or other countries?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

why did you change your mind ?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon
Youtuber's profile page

On a personal level I take great offence to this thread.

The OP does not even look to be Palestinian, and yet chooses the raise awareness of this video, without even researching the origins of the conflict, or the origins of the poster who put the video up on youtube.

If you look a little closer, you will find the youtube poster is in the States.....

There is enough problems within our own cultures, lets work through those first, before we wade in with ignorance into others.

There is never smoke without fire

You are now judging people on appearances?!?

And YOU take offence?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join