It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Soldiers say "Hello" to a Palestinian child on his way to school

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Hi

So you wonder why?

Quite simple for one who knows (or at last pretends to know) the european history.

The Answer:

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

It seems that it was the yours (briliand pupils of the german and russian imperialists) who pushed that
palestinian game to the next level.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike

Originally posted by Shadow HerderDid you every stop to think that maybe israelis are strapping bomb to Palestinian children and blowing them up to blame Palestinians?

But seriously .. whats your argument again?

Some people are quite ignorant and believe whatever they want based on what they read and see on t.v they have no critical thinking skills and regurgitate ignorance with blind fervor.

I will hope and pray that you will learn the truth through experience bad or good to understand. Too bad bad things are needed to make people learn. Have a nice future.
edit on 28-6-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

And incase you forgot ISRAEL ATTACKS U.N SCHOOL WITH PHOSPOROUS

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The amount of people in this thread ignoring the obvious psychological harm that an everpresent military occupation causes is quite shocking for a site that has the motto of 'deny ignorance'.

If all you saw every day was foreign soldiers on your streets and this sort of treatment which ordinary people are subjected to I'm pretty sure you'd be more than willing to fight. How can you expect a person who has experienced occupation and a perpetual state of conflict to not embrace warfare as a means to achieve their goals? As long as there is occupation there will be people fighting against it.

The whole conflict is a vicious cycle, but until one side takes the plunge and actually attempts to solve this mess once and for all we're going to be stuck with the bloodshed which the region has became notorious for.
edit on 28-6-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by SirMike

Ignorant .... what an interesting adjective .... so you are implying that the Palestinians havent been using ?
edit on 28-6-2011 by SirMike because: (no reason given)

Did you every stop to think that maybe israelis are strapping bomb to Palestinian children and blowing them up to blame Palestinians?

Some people dont have the mental capacity to understand.

HAHA, what kind of Islamic fan fiction are you reading bud? I wish you were being sarcastic but I'm pretty sure you're not. Anyways thanks for the laugh.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Quite simple for one who knows (or at last pretends to know) the european history.

I do not understand if you know or simply pretend to know European history, but there was Poland before WW2. There was no Palestine. Polish did not attack Germany. Palestinians and Arab states attacked Israel in 1948.
From 1939 to 1945 Polish people lost more then 6 million.
From 1948 to 2011 Palestinian people lost less then 20000.
So i do not know what school of propaganda you took - Goebbels one or Soviet one, but you should continue studies.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

If you watch that video you posted it looks like that kid wanted no part of exploding himself. Looks like he got strapped into it.. and they gave him money? Why would they give him money?

Something up there.. sounds more like that pizza bomber deal here in the states.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder Some people are quite ignorant and believe whatever they want based on what they read and see on t.v they have no critical thinking skills and regurgitate ignorance with blind fervor.

I will hope and pray that you will learn the truth through experience bad or good to understand. Too bad bad things are needed to make people learn. Have a nice future.

You know, this post really says a lot about you.

Ever hear of cognitive dissonance? Its the feeling of uncomfortable tension which comes from holding two conflicting thoughts in the mind at the same time. In your case you, know that the Palestinians use suicide bombers and have even resorted to using children. The Palestinians take responsibility for suicide bombings, hold martyrdom rallies for suicide bombers, and even dress their children up in suicide bomb vests.

Despite knowing this you still choose to believe the Israelis are faking all of it.

How must that “uncomfortable tension” hurt your head when trying to square this circle.

Critical thinking is certainly good, but its no substitute for facts my friend.

And in case you forgot ISRAEL ATTACKS U.N SCHOOL WITH PHOSPOROUS

Could you remind me, were there children in the UN school or was it being used by armed combatants?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Here's a really nice video of the IDF and Palestinian kids:

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

Americans and Iraqis:

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

If you watch that video you posted it looks like that kid wanted no part of exploding himself. Looks like he got strapped into it.. and they gave him money? Why would they give him money?

Not all suicide bombers are ideological fanatics. In many cases people with social and personal problems are forced into it by slogans and/or public pressure. Women who are divorsed and have no chance to remarry are known to be forced into it, ill people, people who are accused of cooperating with Israeli security services.
edit on 28-6-2011 by ZeroKnowledge because: Grahmahrr

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

It looks like a hotel instead of a school. Ya know...hate when planted grows immensely and the hate between the two people have endured lifetimes.

What if we had a world with no leaders..
We could all kill each other and the ones left standing could and would prevail. When it is all said and done the hate seed will have blossomed into extinction because you cannot rationalize with a crazy person. After years of war and hate nothing will be left.

The only chance for human survival is LOVE, not hate and not war.....only Love.

The "love" concept simply is not realistic.

So....lets all blow each other up and get the show on the road..

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Funny... people on this site hate media, but then use it to justify there racist beliefs.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The child did not look upset. Was he balling his eyse out? Tearfull?

We do not know anything about what occured before the check.

For all we know, the kid might have been shouting threats, we simply do not know.

It appears that it was a routine check.

What it does display is that the idiots that recorded this search thought they had something juicy to expose the IDF with and infact only prove that they are far from monsters.

If you believe the MSM and most of the ignorant but passionate Israeli haters out there, you would be wondering why the 2 IDF soldiers were not abusing the child and then killing him.

We do not get to hear what the camera man is asking the boy near the end as the same extremist islamic music is playing from all those "Oh look we just sniped an unsuspecting US soldier at a checkpoint from the back of a passing taxi, Allah is great, crew"

They are probably asking him why he is not crying as arranged.....

They defeated the original purpose of the video by recording it.

Hence, you never get the real context, always have music playing over everything and the usual shock headline including the hip words; MASSACRE, SLAUGHTER, MASSACRE, INNOCENT CHILDREN, MASSACRE, WOMEN AND OLD PEOPLE, MASSACRE, did I mention MASSACRE?

The shock headline grabs your attention, you already believe it and then press play on the video to confirm it, though no real proof is shown as it lacks real context and dialogue.

Wake up please!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

THOSE ANIMALS!!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

LOL

Well those pesky Palestinian kids appear to like dancing Israeli soldiers and Western music

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

1600 people were killed in the weeks of bombardment in Gaza, hundreds of them innocent children.

The question is, how is this supposed to secure Israel? Every time they kill innocent people, which aerial bombardment in densely populated areas always does, they provide the motivation for people to take up arms against them. Every time they confront people in land which doesn't belong to them, they create the sentiment which is needed by the sorts of groups who engage in armed conflict against Israel. Without the occupation and without the sort of rash, indiscriminate military action the state of Israel has been criticised for, there would be alot less people willing to fight against them.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

1600 dead and hundreds were children?

source please.........

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
My child wouldn't be treated this way, because we aren't trying to blow up our neighbors here in Colorado, and we're not saying that Wyoming should be wiped off the map or anything like that. Boooooo hoooooo.

Sure and all children are trying to blow everything up. What they need are snipers on rooftops picking these SOB's off for treating children this way.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Makes perfect sense. The Jews were persecuted, now its their turn to persecute someone else. Sure the Palestinians were minding their own business when the Zionists descended down upon their country but lets not discuss the origins of this mess. I'm sure the majority of people would be fine if tomorrow the UN decided that your country now belongs to someone else.

Take a wild guess at the religion of the kid pictured below. Wait, who are the guys with the guns, oh my goodness, Nazis?

edit on 28-6-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Such is life in a war zone. And that entire region is a war zone.

I wonder if Hamas or Hezbolah would be so kind to a Irsaeli child?

Remember, if you use Women and Children to transport weapons or strap on a suicide vest. Everyone is suspect. Just common sense.

One thing you can say about the IDF. They're equal opportunity when it comes to security.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

looool thanks for the laughs bud !

lemme post to those who to lazy to click links!

laughs are free!

haha priceless

as for the OP ....

yes that video is disgusting but its the byproduct of israel and palestine conflict.

israel is the worlds bully they do what they want when they want .... everyone knows israel is a disgusting ceasepool of corruption ( by israel i mean the zionist administration for you cry babies who don't like to distinguish the two or too much in denial to accept it .)

as for palestine they have there many flaws also with the suicde bombings , and some false propaganda flags i've seen commited by them also..

both are in the wrong but israel far more then palestine.

Yes there is a lesser of two evils here . In this case the margin is pretty big

i wish this jesus fellow would just come back already and ask the jews why thou try and kill meh lol i was the messiah!!! or even better if moses came back and say hey whats the beef guys!

its not religion thats the problem its ignorance of the religious texts that leave it up to the scholars of both sides to be able to push there political agendas sad. but its life in that side of the world.

If i was palestine i would get up and leave and say here you cry babies take the land you wanna slaughter people for .

its just not worth it =p .

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join