It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Jewish Soldiers say "Hello" to a Palestinian child on his way to school

page: 18
56
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock
 


I am Catholic, I had family in Belfast in the 60/70s. That was set up by the camera man. The soldiers had every right to challenge him as its is not unusual for some nutters to put bombs on kids. I will retract my comments the soldiers behaved sensibly. They were afraid of suicide bomber and treated the child and his bag with respect.

So please understand I am persuaded by facts not emotions, I am serious with my bible studies, in the old testament at the moment. That child presented a problem with the bag, the soldiers were afraid, the question whether they had juristication there is another issue. Why did the child find the camera so quickly...

Ps , I am not proud of the bad catholic priests dont judge me by their standards, I respect people ,lot of good catholics my mum. I have been brought up well, and my grand and great mother.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
What is sad is the soldier worrying about a child blowing him or someone else up.



Well Obviously the child is Fearing for his Life ! Does that Look like a a Suicide Bomber Child

If This Child was he would be Fearless and Smiling and Running to the Back pack Pressing the Button ..

Its Like Israel is Repaving the Way to the 4th Reich They are Doing Exactly what Nazi Germany has Done to them, Ironically Say what you want

To ME Hitler and his Socialist Party opened Up the Old Talmud about in the Section that tells about the Treatment of Gentiles as 2nd class citizens and The Nazi's Used The Book (Talmud) Against the Jews .. That how I See it .. If the Truth was known this is My Guess of what happened

Is Israel Doing doing the Same thing what was Originally Intended from that Book that is called the Talmud ?

Quotes 'With Attitude' From
The Jewish Talmud
Commentary By Don Talbot
dontal2001@yahoo.com.au

www.rense.com...



edit on 29-6-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gooseygander
 


If it was just Israel that had problems with Islam, you might be right, but Islam creates these problems where ever they go, Africa, Asia, Europe, India, ect.. Islam is the common factor in all these conflicts that have been going on for centuries.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz
 


I do not deny I saw fear from the kid and thought of my 6 year old son and immediately wanted to protect and defend. He was not in fear though, sorry for saying this, my son would be in tears and running for dad, he was a bit set up waiting.

I found itstrange but he was very sane with a camera in his face, I or My 6 year old wouldnt have been but thats just me



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock
 


Unfortunate, but if Palestinians didn't make a practice out of blowing up innocent people we wouldn't have this problem.

On a side note: This made me think of what the TSA will be doing in the USA one day if they are not stopped now.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b
 


Poet, I cant agree Sir, the same could be said of the Israel state. I am searching for the old testaments Israelites. I haven't seen them yet,sorry.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL
 


If winning land by war is 'fair and square', then Israel can declare war on Gaza and then drop a nuke on it and will actually have the right to the land?

Not seeing that as a valid point at all sorry.


This is the point; Israel are not barbarians, otherwise they would have kept the land they advanced over back in the 'Six Day War'. They returned it instead.

The only thing that separates Israel from any Western country is their location, unique in the way that they are surrounded by their enemies.

They have to act with a heavy hand or they show weakness and therefore usher in their demise.

I would wager any sum of money that if Israel stopped retaliation from tomorrow, then within the next 5 years, neighbouring Arab countries would invade and claim the land for their own.

The MSM focus on the siege of Gaza by Israel, the bigger picture of Israel being under siege by it's neighbouring countries is not mentioned.

If you lived in a mid-state of the USA and the states surrounding you occasionally shot rockets at civilians in your state. How would you react?

When you originally claimed that mid-state, the unwanted refugees, displaced from the other surrounding states co-habited your mid-state and after decades of in-fighting, you cordon off the most troublesome to the southern tip of your state, the other refugees accept life in the northern part of your state and prosper.

The rebellious element of the unwanted refugees in the south continue to provoke you, whilst the states around you smuggle weapons in to support the rebellion. This southern part of your state broadcasts propoganda and brain washes future generations with nothing but hatred and the glory of martydom.

Meanwhile, the state on your Northern border starts shooting rockets at your civilians aswell. One of the most powerful Eastern states vows to wipe you off the map and continues to train the soldiers of the surrounding states and builds more weapons to support them.

80% of the main stream media watching world, condemn the outrage of you holding the troublesome refugees in the South hostage and rally together to send a flight of cargo planes every few months to air drop supplies to the rebels in the South.

When you intercept and stop them over no-man's land/ neighbouring state, there is an outrage yet again at your audacity... yet you still pass on most of the supplies to the rebellion.

Need I go on?

The other poster makes a good point. Why don't Americans relocate back to Europe as the land does not originally belong to them?

This is the irony, if Israel had not returned the land it advanced over back in 67, it would not only be significantly larger in size now, there would be far less 'friendly' condemnation by this time, as over time, it would be accepted that the land belongs to Israel. Their very restraint at allowing these refugees to have a home is what keeps the in-fighting alive, and keeps the watchfull 'misery sells' lense of the MSM on them all the time.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Skellon because: spelling



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
*Note

I notice I have five or six replies on this thread.

Just wanted you to know, my nonresponsiveness is nothing personal.

It's just that my divorce with this thread became final today.

Peace.
liw



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL
 


If winning land by war is 'fair and square', then Israel can declare war on Gaza and then drop a nuke on it and will actually have the right to the land?

Not seeing that as a valid point at all sorry.


This is the point; Israel are not barbarians, otherwise they would have kept the land they advanced over back in the 'Six Day War'. They returned it instead.

The only thing that separates Israel from any Western country is their location, unique in the way that they are surrounded by their enemies.

They have to act with a heavy hand or they show weakness and therefore usher in their demise.

I would wager any sum of money that if Israel stopped retaliation from tomorrow, then within the next 5 years, neighbouring Arab countries would invade and claim the land for their own.

The MSM focus on the siege of Gaza by Israel, the bigger picture of Israel being under siege by it's neighbouring countries is not mentioned.

If you lived in a mid-state of the USA and the states surrounding you occasionally shot rockets at civilians in your state. How would you react?

When you originally claimed that mid-state, the unwanted refugees, displaced from the other surrounding states co-habited your mid-state and after decades of in-fighting, you cordon off the most troublesome to the southern tip of your state, the other refugees accept life in the northern part of your state and prosper.

The rebellious element of the unwanted refugees in the south continue to provoke you, whilst the states around you smuggle weapons in to support the rebellion. This southern part of your state broadcasts propoganda and brain washes future generations with nothing but hatred and the glory of martydom.

Meanwhile, the state on your Northern border starts shooting rockets at your civilians aswell. One of the most powerful Eastern states vows to wipe you off the map and continues to train the soldiers of the surrounding states and builds more weapons to support them.

80% of the main stream media watching world, condemn the outrage of you holding the troublesome refugees in the South hostage and rally together to send a flight of cargo planes every few months to air drop supplies to the rebels in the South.

When you intercept and stop them over no-man's land/ neighbouring state, there is an outrage yet again at your audacity... yet you still pass on most of the supplies to the rebellion.

Need I go on?
edit on 29-6-2011 by Skellon because: spelling


Need you go on???

I'd rather you didnt....if you dont think that acts of barbarism are NOT performed by barbarians, then your narrow minded and blinkered perspective on the situation speaks volumes...

You asked should you carry on...

Answer: NO...please dont..your looking not too smart or very brainwashed....respectfully of course.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The cowardly palestinian adults are to blame for this. They do it to protect themselves using kids as sheilds. The kids and women do the jobs the men are too balless to do themselves. They riot and push the kids to the front, they make sure the response is filmed. They use schools and hospitals as firing points for their rockets then film the response for western support.. They are scum... Cowardly scum who hide behind women and kids. They are NOT men!


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by benoni
 


With all due respect benoni, I would argue that you and those that argue the same point are brain washed by the very same MSM that you claim in most other threads to be opposed to.

This is a forum though, we are all entitled to our own opinions, and in that regard, I respect your opposition and difference of opinion. Though I do wish you did not make personal comments.

Regards, Skellon.

I have always found that odd... 99% of ATS members despise the reporting of the MSM in most cases and see it as being biased or having an agenda, yet when it concerns these refugees in Gaza, the MSM is used directly to support thier argument against Israel. Food for thought?
edit on 29-6-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Gooseygander
 


So... was it set up by the camera man or were they isreali soldiers who treated the boy and his bag with respect? It can't be both like you just claimed.

And being Catholic and Belfast have less than nothing to do with this. Nor does your dig on priests.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BattleFieldPredator
 


I could not agree more with you BFP, this is exactly what is going on and what has been going on. Yet, people are still too brainwashed to recognise this, and in some cases, don't care and carry on with their assault of Israel regardless of evidence to the contrary.

However, we are not dealing with intelligent, logical, evidence based discussion with the Arab-Israeli conflict, we are dealing with ignorance through passionate feelings.

What disturbs me most, is that it is apparent that alot of people enter this debate with a few youtube videos as their formal education on the matter.

I urge all to read the history of this conflict before throwing accusations, there is good reason why this is one of the most controversial topics to discuss and solve.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon
 


Your right..it was uncalled for and I apologise....

I sense, given your fair response to my unnecessary name calling, that, although from opposing "sides", your a decent enough person.

That being said, WHY CANT YOU SEE THINGS MY WAY???


Regards
benoni



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Perhaps because "your way" is unnecessary name calling, mistaking opinions for facts, poor reasoning and much more?


Anyway,

Originally posted by Skellon
I have always found that odd... 99% of ATS members despise the reporting of the MSM in most cases and see it as being biased or having an agenda, yet when it concerns these refugees in Gaza, the MSM is used directly to support thier argument against Israel. Food for thought?


+1
When the MSM airs something that slightly doesn't fit their agenda it is instantly considered a Zionist plot and instantly the whining about how Jews control the media are heard.

On the other hand, when it reports something that puts Israel in a negative light, it is all of a sudden credible and all the media conspiracies suddenly vanish, atleast until the next article that doesn't suit their view appears. Then, it's a Jewish conspiracy all over again.


These people + Logic = Math error.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by benoni
 


Because there is no good side.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz
 





Well Obviously the child is Fearing for his Life ! Does that Look like a a Suicide Bomber Child


I would imagine a suicide bomber child would also be afraid for his life.




If This Child was he would be Fearless and Smiling and Running to the Back pack Pressing the Button


No, he would be a child crying and sad because somebody has his mother, or himself, in a sniper round and if he doesn't do it either one will be shot.




Its Like Israel is Repaving the Way to the 4th Reich They are Doing Exactly what Nazi Germany has Done to them, Ironically Say what you want


Every nation that ever won a war has. That's the point. You win against evil by becoming evil.




To ME Hitler and his Socialist Party opened Up the Old Talmud about in the Section that tells about the Treatment of Gentiles as 2nd class citizens and The Nazi's Used The Book (Talmud) Against the Jews .. That how I See it .. If the Truth was known this is My Guess of what happened


Well no, the Nazis were angry because large abusive entities in post-war Germany were Jewish-owned, and thus the mob scapegoated all Jews for the greed of a few.

Plus, if they were so evil to the gentiles, why did they create sanction cities?




Is Israel Doing doing the Same thing what was Originally Intended from that Book that is called the Talmud ?


I would imagine what they are doing is called a war.

See wars involve the extermination of your enemy, That's the point of a war.

How you act in war is irrelevant. What's important is what you'll do after the war. So I can either have a democratic nation under Israel, or a nation run by primitives that will kill gays and stone women who want a brain. In this situation, I'll go with Israel.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'm not even gonna respond to you, my little israeli friend....your not worth it.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock


Can you imagine if your children were stopped like this on the way to school? Think it can't happen?

I seriously can't imagine what is going through the minds of these poor children that have to deal with this every day in their own homeland at the hands of the "settlers" (invaders).

Picture this happening in YOUR neighborhood. Now tell me honestly that you support the actions of Isreal.
edit on 6/28/2011 by YourPopRock because: because I forgot to get down on Friday



First, it's not your land, period.

Secondly, Palestinians are taught from their youth to hate Jews. If I were a Jew I would have gave him a TSA hand pat.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by benoni
I'm not even gonna respond to you, my little israeli friend....your not worth it.


Don't sweat it Israeliguy, you're right on. That up there is just this little guys way of saying "I'm to arrogant to admit you're right so I'm going to tell you you're not worth it so that my biased ego stays intact."
edit on 29-6-2011 by RightInTwo because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
56
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join