It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Soldiers say "Hello" to a Palestinian child on his way to school

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

And yet the Jews there are not even the historical Jews, en.wikipedia.org...

So lets get this straight, your belief in something intangible and mythical as the fables in the bible, that has been hijacked and remade, with the Jews created from new stock, all at the luciferiean controllers hands, is logical? NOT!!!!!!!

Also, Hamas = Cia operation in foundation!!!!

Why do so many dark siders star the dark posts?

We have a lot of work to do waking people up, and taknig this world back it seems.

This action is appalling

So the facts state that Americans pushing for a League of Nations or the UN funded Hitler, destroyed Europe, Nuked Japan...twice and for the last finishing move like in the game of risk is take Palestine and pile your armies there.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG
reply to post by LongPatrol

wait wait i know next to nothing about religion but is jehovia realy scaily like a lizzard person or did i read that right? sorry u got me interested now and im curious

NO, that is obviously NOT right. That dude was just spewing garbage from his mouth like some kind of trash compacter. A lizard? Sounds like a pretty cool fairy tail story though!
edit on 29-6-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
reply to post by Bearack

What difference does it make that Palestine was or was not a state.

Your argument is like saying that if the Native American Indians decided to hostilely take over Wisconsin, they have ever right to do so and YOU support them from doing so. And they have every right to take over the neighboring states until they get all 48 states on the continent.

Many argue that the Palestinians were there first. The counter argument is that they were not.
And your analogy is not only ludicrous, it's a moronic comparison of two entirely different situations. But to answer your question, Native Americas do live under a sovereign national banner. I also don't like how we handled the Native Americans during the great expansion, but I also know that's water under the bridge.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

I know all about the bloody wars between the Mexicans and the Americans!!!

Israel also brought vast amounts of land off the Arabs living in "Palestine" before 1945 and after 1945. Of course, you did'nt know that did you !!!

Now for the last time......the Arabs don't give a hoot about Israel, they just don't want a Jewish state amongst Isamic ones. If every Israeli were to destroy all their property/infrastructure and leave Israel tomorrow......the land would be left wasteland for another 1000 years.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

i was more refering to the land they took in the 6 days war not in there founding,in regards to you being an anti semite i dont see anything you said to appear anti semetic you just stated your opinion some of wich i agree with some i dont but your still int tiled to it just like i am but you raise a very very vaild point the term anti semite is tossed around alot on this site some times legitimately deserved but more often then not its a diffrence of oppinion with political and ocasionaly religious infuences that shape these views i would view some one as an anti semite if there goal was to remove all jews from the world or what not not just some one who dosent like jews because they have been dealing with them in a negitive light for so long that they cant see them in any other light because they were indocternated sorry if that dosent make sens but im off to town to run errands again thanks for the reply

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by Unity_99

And yet the Jews there are not even the historical Jews, en.wikipedia.org...

So lets get this straight, your belief in something intangible and mythical as the fables in the bible, that has been hijacked and remade, with the Jews created from new stock, all at the luciferiean controllers hands, is logical? NOT!!!!!!!

Also, Hamas = Cia operation in foundation!!!!

Why do so many dark siders star the dark posts?

We have a lot of work to do waking people up, and taknig this world back it seems.

This action is appalling

So the facts state that Americans pushing for a League of Nations or the UN funded Hitler, destroyed Europe, Nuked Japan...twice and for the last finishing move like in the game of risk is take Palestine and pile your armies there.

The League of Nations was a byproduct of the Woodrow Wilson administration. Woodrow was also one of the most corrupt people to hold office in this country. The League of Nations failed because of this mere fact.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bearack

The League of Nations was a byproduct of the Woodrow Wilson administration. Woodrow was also one of the most corrupt people to hold office in this country. The League of Nations failed because of this mere fact.

And became the United Nations instead.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

Sorry but you gotta be pretty dim to not see the direct comparison between the two.

Native Americans [Israel] were first to occupy U.S. [Syria, Jordan, etc].

Native Americans[Israel] are scattered and driven from their homes from settlers [slow conversion of population as Islam is founded].

There comes a time when Indians and Americans mix with each other with few problems [Jews and Muslims living together].
(Source 1: Peace Be upon You: Fourteen Centuries of Muslim, Christian, and Jewish
Coexistence in the Middle East by Zachary Karabell)

HYPOTHETICAL PART:

Native Americans [Israel] decides that since the U.S.[Syria,Joran,etc] was originally theirs, they decide to rise from their reserves and hostilely take over an arbitrary state [Israel invading city]. Native Americans [Israel] won't stop until they have all their land back.

edit on 29-6-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

The League of Nations also failed because the crucial nations like the USA refused to join them. The United Nations is even more corrupt today than the League of Nations.

I recall it was'nt all that long ago Syria was a member of the UN Security Council.......imagine that!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

No, the League of Nations was very different to the United Nations. They were two completely separate entities although the League of Nations was whitewashed by April 1945.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
reply to post by Bearack

Sorry but you gotta be pretty dim to not see the direct comparison between the two.

Native Americans [Israel] were first to occupy U.S. [Syria, Jordan, etc].

Native Americans[Israel] are scattered and driven from their homes from settlers [slow conversion of population as Islam is founded].

There comes a time when Indians and Americans mix with each other with no problem [Jews and Muslims living together].

HYPOTHETICAL PART:

Native Americans [Israel] decides that since the U.S.[Syria,Joran,etc] was originally theirs, they decide to rise from their reserves and hostilely take over an arbitrary state [Israel invading city]. Native Americans [Israel] won't stop until they have all their land back.

Name calling aside, when referring to 3.14159, we don't refer to it as apple or cherry. You can attempt all day to find a correlation between the plight of Native Americans and the the Palestinian people, but regardless, they are night and day in relation.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Bearack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Bearack

The League of Nations also failed because the crucial nations like the USA refused to join them. The United Nations is even more corrupt today than the League of Nations.

I recall it was'nt all that long ago Syria was a member of the UN Security Council.......imagine that!

I don't disagree one bit. I'd prefer the US to bow out of the UN and the IMF. They are both corrupt and should be disbanded.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
After reading all 16 pages it has left me utterly exhausted and completely convinced that the human race is so far from an advanced civilization that I fear my own children's children will not bear witness to this.

There IS no justification for a CHILD being tormented like this - so what if the Palestinians strap bombs on kids, does this mean we should feel no empathy towards them? This is madness and cannot be justified by anyone or anything! Children are innocent my friends. I also feel completely empathy for the soldier(s) who actually have to fear these kids and search them.

Both sides of the conflict are wrong. For every documentary, article e.t.c. I watch/read which supports side A's cause there are an equal amount supporting side B. And as one of the poster's so eloquently put it I am left with cognitive dissonance as I can see both sides and I can empathize with both. However this does not make it right.

I for one blame religion and the hold this still has on us as a species - the sooner we dump that concept as a failed and dangerous way of control the better.

To quote the chorus of a Slayer song called Cult:

Religion is hate
Religion is fear
Religion is war
Religion is rape
Religion's obscene
Religion's a whore

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Shadow Herder

No, the League of Nations was very different to the United Nations. They were two completely separate entities although the League of Nations was whitewashed by April 1945.

In reality, your right. The League of Nations was a hell of allot more extreme in their stance than the UN.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

This is good. If you show these kids early in life that Israelis are the power then when they get older they will submit to it. Give up Palestinians. You should of read the bible and never have been born in Palestine. Go move to Poland or something. We dont care if your family has been there for a thousand years. Get the F-OUT

Atheists by definition do not support the Israeli occupation of Palestine.
edit on 28-6-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

I think they were a little harsh on the little boy, after all everyone in Israel knows it's the little girls they strap the bombs on because they have no regard for women or human life.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK IDF.

Mods could you please all the junk that has nothing to do with the original post.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Loken68 because: Add

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

I would personally like to see our own country bow out of the IMF and UN also. I'd rather go with the USA, Britain, Australia, NZ, Canada have their own "Commonwealth of Nations" not to be confused with the Commonwealth of Nations as it exists today.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
this may be a pallywood production, with Palestinians wearing IDF outfits. Someone with experience in identifying IDF uniforms and equipment should review this. You can go to youtube and find pallywood vids shot across the street from IDF checkpoints. The point is that most aspects of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict are stage managed to keep both populations under control and in the darkness of mutual hatred.
check out the possibility that both Bibi and Yassir are and were 33 masons.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crymouth
After reading all 16 pages it has left me utterly exhausted and completely convinced that the human race is so far from an advanced civilization that I fear my own children's children will not bear witness to this.

There IS no justification for a CHILD being tormented like this - so what if the Palestinians strap bombs on kids, does this mean we should feel no empathy towards them? This is madness and cannot be justified by anyone or anything! Children are innocent my friends. I also feel completely empathy for the soldier(s) who actually have to fear these kids and search them.

Both sides of the conflict are wrong. For every documentary, article e.t.c. I watch/read which supports side A's cause there are an equal amount supporting side B. And as one of the poster's so eloquently put it I am left with cognitive dissonance as I can see both sides and I can empathize with both. However this does not make it right.

I for one blame religion and the hold this still has on us as a species - the sooner we dump that concept as a failed and dangerous way of control the better.

To quote the chorus of a Slayer song called Cult:

Religion is hate
Religion is fear
Religion is war
Religion is rape
Religion's obscene
Religion's a whore

Israel has done some horrific things in the past. There are several things they could have done better. They've also tried on several occasions the peaceful path only to be bombed or blown up.

And I know it's not the childrens fault, but they are being inundate with "Kill the stinking Jews". Just look at what they teach their children!

They don't only teach hate, they teach lies....

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
People who expose Zionists' illegal acts and fight against it are not Anti-Semite....Zionists often accuse others of anti-semitism but it's a trickery.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isaacland
People who expose Zionists' illegal acts and fight against it are not Anti-Semite....Zionists often accuse others of anti-semitism but it's a trickery.

What we shouldn't kill all of them.... Just most of them?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join