It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Soldiers say "Hello" to a Palestinian child on his way to school

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Can you imagine if your children were stopped like this on the way to school? Think it can't happen?

I seriously can't imagine what is going through the minds of these poor children that have to deal with this every day in their own homeland at the hands of the "settlers" (invaders).

Picture this happening in YOUR neighborhood. Now tell me honestly that you support the actions of Isreal.
edit on 6/28/2011 by YourPopRock because: because I forgot to get down on Friday

+75 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
My child wouldn't be treated this way, because we aren't trying to blow up our neighbors here in Colorado, and we're not saying that Wyoming should be wiped off the map or anything like that. Boooooo hoooooo.

+44 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
Can you imagine if your children were stopped like this on the way to school? Think it can't happen?

I seriously can't imagine what is going through the minds of these poor children that have to deal with this every day in their own homeland at the hands of the "settlers" (invaders).

Picture this happening in YOUR neighborhood. Now tell me honestly that you support the actions of Isreal.
edit on 6/28/2011 by YourPopRock because: because I forgot to get down on Friday

Wow! Shocking indeed! I couldn’t imagine this happening in my neighborhood. How sad is it that the IDF has to stop and check school children like this because they have been used to carry out suicide bombings.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This is good. If you show these kids early in life that Israelis are the power then when they get older they will submit to it. Give up Palestinians. You should of read the bible and never have been born in Palestine. Go move to Poland or something. We dont care if your family has been there for a thousand years. Get the F-OUT

Atheists by definition do not support the Israeli occupation of Palestine.
edit on 28-6-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
What is sad is the soldier worrying about a child blowing him or someone else up. These kids are not raised like mine. My children are raised to respect people and respect life.

If we were being occupied by someone other than our own Government then my children would not be walking anywhere without me!!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

It makes me so sad when I think of what so many children in that part of the world have to grow up with.

Thank you for posting, and making us aware . Hopefully someday, all children will grow up with no fear of weapons being pointed at them, and the horrors of war will be a thing of the past.

Its sad that so many innocent suffer for choices that they did not make.

+1 more 
link   

+6 more 
link   
Why did I think this was going to be something nice? Sucky title.

Instead, it's made me cry, and I'm still having morning coffee.

The child's little face, his expressions; he was terrified. Two grown men pointing huge guns at a small terrified child. My God.

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Yeah, i wonder why.....
www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-6-2011 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

Abdo told the soldiers who caught him that someone gave him $23, a suicide bomber's vest, and then sent him to go kill Israelis, reported CBS News Correspondent David Hawkins.

www.cbsnews.com...
I can bring you tens of cases of kids/teens used as bombs or simply transferring bomb.
Do you care?
edit on 28-6-2011 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by SirMike

Wow! Shocking indeed! I couldn’t imagine this happening in my neighborhood. How sad is it that the IDF has to stop and check school children like this because they have been used to carry out suicide bombings.

Ding ding ding ding..... You won the most ignorant post this morning.

Ignorant .... what an interesting adjective .... so you are implying that the Palestinians havent been using children as suicide bombers?
edit on 28-6-2011 by SirMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
This is obviously a staged propaganda video. Cameras present of course. Insult to injury.

I was thinking that too ... what are the odds that the IDF would allow themselves to be filmed like that.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Yes it is unnerving to see a child confronted by an Armed soldier like this, but remember where they are. You can't look at this through the eyes of an American because you will never understand a situation such as this until it happens in your own back yard. What would you do if your neighboring state wanted to blow you out of the water? Would you sit back and let it happen, or would you pursue any means possible to assure the opposite?

And I do agree that this video is propaganda, from the setting of the camera to the confrontation, it just seems fixed (not saying that it doesn't happen though).

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike

Ignorant .... what an interesting adjective .... so you are implying that the Palestinians havent been using ?
edit on 28-6-2011 by SirMike because: (no reason given)

Did you every stop to think that maybe israelis are strapping bomb to Palestinian children and blowing them up to blame Palestinians?

Some people dont have the mental capacity to understand.

+30 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Here are israelis attacking a U.N school in Gaza (Palestinians) with phosphorous.

read the rest here. Warning Graphic Images of Israeli attack on School

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Well I am normally pretty critical of Israel's treatment of Palestinians, but this is pretty tame. I didn't feel the soldiers were overly aggressive and one must remember that Islamic Extremists are pretty well known for strapping bombs to basically anything that moves, even children.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRealTruth84

Agreed. Even though the image is upsetting, I realize the practice is not one-sided. There is reciprocation from both sides.

But at the same time, in no way does that excuse these men upsetting a young boy, who was so obviously trying so hard to cooperate and be brave......I suspect what he really wanted to do was cry, and run to his mother's arms. He was trying so hard.

It's quite disturbing.
edit on 6/28/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Well it would not happen if they stop using KIDS as BOMBS. That is the saddest thing of all. Don't look at it with one point of view, Look at it from both. That soldier is just covering himself just in case the kid has a bomb. What kind of parents would let there kids do that???? Its just SICK

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Did you every stop to think that maybe israelis are strapping bomb to Palestinian children and blowing them up to blame Palestinians?

Yeah. Did you ever think that there are no Palestinians? All are Israelis,some simply disguised as Palestinians in order to mess with your mind...

Also, all the bad things that happen in the world - disguised Israelis. Yup.
Food in fridge gone bad - guess who? Yeah,those eeeeeeevil Israelis.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
All I can do is shake my head... nothing is going to stop either side from going at each others throats until their handlers decide peace is the only route... and I for one hope that day arrives sooner rather than later.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow HerderDid you every stop to think that maybe israelis are strapping bomb to Palestinian children and blowing them up to blame Palestinians?

HAHAHAHAH!!!
!!!

That's a good one.

But seriously .. whats your argument again?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join