It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessie J - Another tool of the Illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by HAMO2011

Sorry buddy, i was at work and didnt have time to watch through a 6 minute video as you didnt include the timestamp to begin with, i did indeed notice the owl, i cannot get a good pause right on it but i can see it flashing up, its definetly a sumbliminal, you would only notice if you were paying very good attention, otherwise it would just fade into your subconcious.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
its not a coincedence, this young african american kid is not 'rocking out' does he look like he owns any 1980's metal merch ? do any of the kids in that video own metal merch ?
i would have to say no, that is planted there for a reason, you dont notice these signs unless you look for them, thats the whole point, [color=C9BE62]they are sumbliminal.

Honestly, what he owns, is none of my business. He can own a bazooka, a 1 ton crack-rock, and the rights to all of the original Beatles songs, for all I care. That is completely irrelevant. I was merely sharing my point of view, in an attempt to show you that what you fear, is not necessarily a fear that others will have while viewing the same image. It is only that, an image, and nothing more.

................... i did indeed notice the owl, i cannot get a good pause right on it but i can see it flashing up, its [color=C9BE62]definetly a sumbliminal, you would only notice if you were paying very good attention, otherwise it would just fade into your subconcious.

If something is 'subliminal,' then you are not going to 'notice' it, regardless of how hard you want to see it; how much you look for it; if you're 'paying very good attention'; or even if you already know it is there.

Definition of SUBLIMINAL

1: inadequate to produce a sensation or a perception

2: existing or functioning below the threshold of consciousness

Yes the t-shirt with the baphomet on it....
...what is he dooing, oh look, devil horns lol,
....at one point Katy even has goat legs,
....just like the Baphomet
...the Tear is also a sign of worship...
....subliminally accept these devilish ideas.

I am pretty sure that you are a very religious person. Most likely a christian.
If I am wrong on that, then please accept my apologies.

You think that these ideas and concepts, are hidden within the music. You think that evil forces installed them there. You think that this will lead others to evil. That is just not so. You got all of these ideas from religion.

[color=FBB117]The music did not teach you this fear. Religion is what taught you this fear, that you are now attempting to spread to others.

You are not alone. There are many others that have these same fears as you. It's sad, and I'm sorry that you have so much fear. Long ago, I thought religion was supposed to teach love and happiness, but I was wrong.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

You have percieved me in the wrong way completely, iam not very religious, but if it came down to it, i would choose god over the devil, if one had to pledge allegiance, but i was not born a christian and i do not consider myself a christian.

Iam not fearful of this music, iam merely noticing the message that its preaching beyond the 'oh this sounds ok, gna nod my head and not listen to any of the lyrics' as Tupac said back in his day 'Dont just bop your head to the beat, listen to the lyrics & think about what there really saying' I think regardless of your opinions & i dont mean this in an offensive manner, Most mainstream music is rype with symbolism be it illuminati symbolism, or symbolism relating to the devil or devil worship or the the baphomet, its there & whether you percieve it to be deliberately instilled as some sort of evil plan or whether you think its the artist doing it for attention & publicity, thats your opinion & im not here to try and change it, many have there ways set in stone so i dont expect necesarilly reading a forum post from a stranger to change your opinion, iam just pointing out what i notice to other like minded individuals, so we can pool our knowledge and try to get to th bottom of it or what it means, in the end, only time will tell.

I'd like to thank you for your repeated responses as you clearly have some sort of passion for the subject, be it objective to my views or on a similar level, at least your active enough to look into it !

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

I'll say it again then- Sorry about the Christian assumption.

I just think you're trying too hard. To me, it seems that it is more than just merely noticing. It seems like you're looking for it.

I was starting to reply to you yesterday, but I kept digging myself deeper. I ended up much farther in it than I had originally intended, and never actually finished. Right now, not sure if I'm going to finish, so I'll just give you what you got so far.

I think I probably arrived at the christian conclusion, after stumbling upon this website earlier. I found this to be somewhat amusing. Hand Signs 3: The Beast Has Risen
Actual website is 'Jesus-Is-Savior.'

"And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast..." — Revelation 13:4

BUT, that page also showed me this, which I did not know.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e84f7e058127.jpg[/atsimg]

Above: Begun in 1955, the `Hook 'em Horns' sign started by Harley Clark still motivates UT fans today. Is it mere coincidence that every Satanist in the world uses the same hand salute?
Nope. Can't actually be a coincidence if it is not true. The truth is that anytime anyone makes this symbol, they are referred to as a Satanist. That does not mean that they are.

November, 1955, University of Texas

.....A few days earlier, while in the Texas Union, Clark was talking with classmate Henry “HK” Pitts, who suggested that the hand sign with the index and little fingers extended, looked a bit like a longhorn, and might be fun to do at rallies and football games. The Texas Aggies had their “Gig ‘em” thumbs-up sign, inspired while playing the TCU Horned Frogs. With a big Texas vs. TCU game coming up on Saturday, why can’t Texas fans have their own hand signal?

Clark liked the idea, and decided to introduce it at Gregory Gym rally. He demonstrated the sign to the crowd, and declared, “This is the official hand sign of the University of Texas, to be used whenever and wherever Longhorns gather.”
www.texasexes.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/64f99126eb11.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/41f156e6bb8a.jpg[/atsimg]

A fan displays the Hook 'em Horns during a Texas football game versus Arkansas.

It is one of the most recognized hand signals of all American universities. A variant of the Horns, formed upside down with the thumb pointed outward, is often used by rivals of the Longhorns and is considered insulting, especially when performed by a player or coach of the team in question.
en.wikipedia.org...

I can't seem to remember what State this guy is from....
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/acba2d9221b7.jpg[/atsimg]

Can't forget about the late Ronnie James Dio.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/393bd5ca618c.jpg[/atsimg]

...and that's where I stopped. I'll just give a brief summary here, because I'm not gonna take the time to search anymore. (All of that↑↑, I had yesterday, and saved it in a text document).

Ronnie James Dio, is at the least, somewhat responsible for first making this hand sign popular among heavy metal fans (possibly, entirely responsible). I think this was a common thing for him prior to joining Black Sabbath, but it seems that once he joined Sabbath, and he was trying to connect himself with the hardcore Sabbath fans, is when it started becoming more widely used.

Where did he get the idea for this particular hand gesture? Ronnie remembered from his childhood, that his Italian grandma often did this hand sign as a way to ward off evil spirits.

That's just going off of memory, from different articles, so no actual link. There are plenty of easy to find sources for Ronnie James Dio, and this particular hand sign.

P.S. It also means "I Love You"

I don't know man. I have no clue why pop stars do this. I am not saying that nobody has evil intentions. I am only saying that not everybody does, so maybe it's not very accurate to assume that it actually means something.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by abcddcba

The devil will come back along with Jesus and you will see, your'e too hooked on materialism to understand, my guess is you think of these songs with out a care in the world, e.g your driving or in a car, you put the radio on and you listen to these songs, you get into it, your start singing it, you start singing along with the radio.

"Look at me now, look at me now
oh, I’m getting paper
look at me now
oh, look at me now
yeah, fresh than a muthaf-cker
okay, okay,
is that right
im fresher then a muthaf-cker"

you follow through with the song because you have hear it so many times.......... it gets to little wayne's part

and half way through he says:
"you n-ggas aint eatin, f-ck it, tell a waiter"

but you carry on because you didn't think anything about what he just said....................well wait lets analyze............

The chorus is definitely talking about money and fame and how happy he is that he is famous and how everyone should love him, just to remind you:

"look at me now, look at me now
oh, I’m getting paper"

so his talking about money (paper), this is materialism that takes you away from the true world. (reference to selling his soul to the devil, look at all the fame ive got now, look at all the money i have now.

so he is keeping you hooked in materialism which keeps you in the loop, now we move on to the second line i posted

"you n-ggas aint eatin, f-ck it, tell a waiter"

Do you know what he is talking about........most will think that he is talking about the rappers that rapped before him earlier in the song but then we have to ask ourselves, why wouldn't they be eating??????? And why would they tell a waiter???????

its because he is not, he is actually talking about (and now if this doesen't make you hurt inside then you are cold) poor starving african children and families who do not have food.

Reference you "n-ggas" lets look at the definition

nigga means - African slave!
The rest of his rappers that he performs with are not slaves nor have they ever been, (i know that this is what they say to their friends but this is not the case as we can see by the rest of the lyric, you cant call me racist im half cast)

simply the reference to him saying you n-ggas aint eatin, f-ck it, tell a waiter, he is basically saying i dont care if your starving, ive got all i want and need i dont care go tell a #ing waiter.

#ing cold brothers and sisters.

Stand up against this outrage

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Most, if not all, of this symbolism are connected to old pagan symbolism, which during the rise of Christianity, was either "demonized" or absorbed into Christianity itself. The church leaders connected these old pagan gods, along with their symbolism to "evil" and "demons" in order to get rid of the competition. What was once a sign of peace, good luck, good will, etc is now connected to "evil", solely for political and social control. People like when things are black and white, it makes everything so SIMPLE, when in truth, it's much much more complicated, with a million shades of gray. Of course Christianity isn't the only religious/social group to do so. Demonizing the competition is still employed today in politics, religion, and different cultural societies. Nothing whips people up more then telling them they are on the side of "good" and the enemy "evil". It dehumanizes the opposition, making it that much easier to kill one's neighbor, and feel justified.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Who cares? Pop music is no longer a large social force like it was up until about 20 years ago.

Kids now seem to be into 'underground' music as soon as they know they like music - because the internet has made it simple to be a part of any scene now, you aren't limited to what the radio plays anymore.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by yakuzakid

Thats wrong, there are more kids into the mainstream #e you hear on the radio than 'underground' music, hence the name.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I think the lines have blurred more than ever because of the internet.

We are no longer limited to what the mainstream radio tells us popular.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join