It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessie J - Another tool of the Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Well.. .back in the 'day'...

Bands like Black Sabbath, Ozzy, KISS, etc. were accused of encoding words backwards on their records. A teen suicide was even blamed on one record that purportedly espoused killing one's self.

I don' t know whether subliminal lyrics would be a good recruiting tool. Today's youth are so brain-dead you could just offer them a free iPad and they'd sign up for anything.

Woohoo! Generalization! Woohoo!
edit on 28-6-2011 by TheDebunkMachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by abcddcba
i think the funniest part is that you all are worrying about the devil and other silly # like that when the real issue is the violence and sex pumped out the box 24/7.

more distractions and you all .................

From my point of view, the funniest part is that you're ignorant enough to go off on this rant about 'YOU ALL,' when you obviously have not read any of the replies. If you had read the replies, then you would know that there is no 'YOU ALL' in agreement here.

Originally posted by abcddcba
i just watched both the jessie J video and Katy Perry.
That's your fault.

Originally posted by TheDebunkMachine
Woohoo! Generalization! Woohoo!

Woohoo! A useless moronic post!! Woohoo!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Yes the t-shirt with the baphomet on it, & notice how no one is looking at the camera except the smaller kid right next to the kid wearing the baphomet shirt, and what is he dooing, oh look, devil horns lol, its not a coincedence, this young african american kid is not 'rocking out' does he look like he owns any 1980's metal merch ? do any of the kids in that video own metal merch ? i would have to say no, that is planted there for a reason, you dont notice these signs unless you look for them, thats the whole point, they are sumbliminal.

Please watch this Katy Perry video, the symbolism is ripe, at one point Katy even has goat legs, just like the Baphomet. Disturbing, the Tear is also a sign of worship, notice how at the end katy is leading the Albino fella away over the horizon, 'into the light' if you will, it gives off the connotations thats hes being saved, led to a better place, led by whom ? led by the Baphomet, This music is grooming people to subliminally accept these devilish ideas.

Et Video

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

I take onboard what you are saying, but if you look at the Buddhist way of effectively making the devil horns, its the other way around, so it would not be viewed as being the same, i dont see it that way anyway, as for the fourth symbol on the right, i have seen that symbol before, Tupac and eminem have done that on album covers, it resembles a pyramid, also, it is the saem gesture although the buddhist method says to do it above your head, so again, itsnot the same, has a different meaning, Iam no way indicating buddhists are devil worshippers or anything of that nature, Iam merely calling this symbolism as it is.

The 2 images i mentioned. ^^

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I take onboard what you are saying, but if you look at the Buddhist way of effectively making the devil horns, its the other way around, so it would not be viewed as being the same, i dont see it that way anyway,

Well that is not true, the bull's horns gesture would be viewed the say way.

as for the fourth symbol on the right, i have seen that symbol before, Tupac and eminem have done that on album covers, it resembles a pyramid, also, it is the saem gesture although the buddhist method says to do it above your head, so again, itsnot the same, has a different meaning, Iam no way indicating buddhists are devil worshippers or anything of that nature, Iam merely calling this symbolism as it is.

I wasn't suggesting all these music performers are Buddhists. Far from it. I was suggesting that you can't interpret one gesture to mean what you want it to mean. There are plenty of other alternative meanings.

And there are not only gestures to take into account, are you versed in all the worlds different sign languages?

As for the 'Pyramid' looking gesture. I am aware of the Pyramid symbol appearing in a lot of music videos. Even at the Glastonbury music festival that is currently happening in the UK, there is a Pyramid stage.
But so what? That doesn't mean they are all evil, does it? Or does it?
Glastonbury Festivals Website
BBC's Glastonbury Page

Maybe you would like to explain to someone who doesn't know, me, how the Pyramid is connected with devil worship? Do you also believe the ancient egyptians also worshipped the devil?

st.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

The pyramid is the sign of the illuminati, you can look around and see pyramids everywhere, what is it just a popular shape ? No lol, its there for a reason, everything is the way it is for a reason, these symbols are put there for a reason, deliberately, anyone claiming that they 'oh its just a shape' yes it is, so why dont they use any other shapes just as frequently ? Because it has symbolism behind it, it just goes to show the extent of their control, Pyramids are the less sinister symbolism obviously as after all, it is just a shape, nonetheless it does have a significant meaning to those who are 'illuminated'

For those who say that sign Jessie J is making over her eye,means nothing. All you have to do is a google image search, look at all the artists who specificly make the '666' sign, look how many cover one eye in certain pictures, generally the right, sometimes the left, the idea that some may do this just for attention is ludicrous.

As one poster said, iam not suggesting these artists are folded into the wing of the Illuminati, iam stating they are being used for a purpose, whether they know this or not obviously ido not know, we can only speculate, i can only imagine they accept the 'terms' and are promised riches & fame in return.

Another poster also mentioned, why hasnt anyone ever spoke out about this ? Well you know Michael Jackson & Tupac, they both spoke out & look what happened to them, Theres a conspiracy involved in both their deaths whether people like it or not.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Here we go, was watching this on the other night and i asked my family if anyone saw what just flashed on tv during the music video but no one knows what i was talking about :-) maybe im more aware of these things now ??

Check it out and see if you can spot it as well if not i will post it wherebouts in the song with that illuminati symbol

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr

The pyramid is the sign of the illuminati, you can look around and see pyramids everywhere, what is it just a popular shape ? No lol, its there for a reason, everything is the way it is for a reason, these symbols are put there for a reason, deliberately, anyone claiming that they 'oh its just a shape' yes it is, so why dont they use any other shapes just as frequently ? Because it has symbolism behind it, it just goes to show the extent of their control, Pyramids are the less sinister symbolism obviously as after all, it is just a shape, nonetheless it does have a significant meaning to those who are 'illuminated'

I suppose the Illuminati must be the Creator then? The God? The triangle symbol, or triad, represents the creator, the god. Here is a quote from the book 'The Secret Science of Numerology by Shirley Blackwell Lawrence':

The Triad was highly revered by the ancients. One or two lines could not represent a figure, but three lines form the triangle, the first figure. And since it is first and is perfect, it represents God.

However, why don't you now explain what you think it symbolically represents.

For those who say that sign Jessie J is making over her eye,means nothing. All you have to do is a google image search, look at all the artists who specificly make the '666' sign, look how many cover one eye in certain pictures, generally the right, sometimes the left, the idea that some may do this just for attention is ludicrous.

Well in all fairness, you have to do a bit more research that just a google search. Who says it represents '666'? Who says '666' is a bad thing? Are you looking for your own answers? Or are you just watching youtube videos?

Another poster also mentioned, why hasnt anyone ever spoke out about this ? Well you know Michael Jackson & Tupac, they both spoke out & look what happened to them, Theres a conspiracy involved in both their deaths whether people like it or not.

Well people die all the time. Plenty of people speak out, yet they are still around. I take it you are incapable of accepting that sometimes 'it is just a coincidence'?

st.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
I just glanced across this article concerning Jessie J, before i start i would like to make it adament i do not enjoy any of her music, i think shes just another terrible unoriginal artist

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion on her music and thanks for sharing yours but calling her an unoriginal artists is IMO a falsity.

Although she collaborates with others on tracks she writes all her own songs (her name is Jessica Ellen Cornish) and before being famous as an artists she used to write songs for very famous artists such as Miley Cirus etc. In the early days she did a few low key gigs with little and unknown bands and if you look on Youtube you can see her very real videos when she was starting out trying to get attention, and she has an amazing voice.

So yeh, your entitled to your opinion on her music, but unlike most of the manufactured crap nowadays Jessie J is certainly original and an amazing singer, and along with from what I know and and have seen about her a nice person to boot, so give a young talented girl a break, she's only 23

Also, the only basis for this post at all (because there are no connections with Jessie J to the elite or any SS I can see) is because she did the eye gesture, which I find quite acceptable that she did it as an "OK" as that gesture does symbolise OK/Yes/Perfect and she does say "OK" in the chorus a lot. Also she will have seen it a lot in other videos from the likes of Beyonce and Gaga so it may have influenced her, but to suggest shes "Another tool of the Illuminati" is far fetched. As for the song backwards I can't hear anything untowards, and for the record I know backmasking is a very real tool, Led Zepplin's Stairway to Heaven is a very real and powerful example of backmasking/Backtracking/Reverse Messages, but, Do it like a dude is nothing of the sort.

Here she is in the video below and what an awesome live performance, and note the 47 seconds mark what she does, how special would that have been to the mobile phone holder, which is typical of Jesie J, for more see her latest Glastonbury performance, very real and decent girl she is, and very talented

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
The 'price tag' song is all about how money shouldn't matter and that she just wants to make the world dance. Doesn't sound like a Satan worshipper to me.

She is also hot as well, very hot. I love me some British accents.

Pred...

ETA: I also think a lot of singer or stars use illuminati symbols because they are well known, also it attracts a lot of attention from people thinking they are part of some elite group. 'Any attention is good attention'.

Seriously, why would these people be let in to the illuminati? Because they can sing? Or rap? The actual illuminati have been working on this plan longer than you can think about and have more money than anyone could think about. These people just use 'their' symbols because it makes them look powerful and attracts attention.
edit on 28-6-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

I must admit I took this thread with a HUGE pinch of salt, then I watched the video on T.V just and some lyrics jumped out at me...

"It's not about the money, money, money
We don't need your money, money, money
We just wanna make the world dance
Forget about the price tag"

Some people on this forum argue that the NWO need the people to "love and accept" them for their goals to be achieved, now that would mean money isn't important to them so much... "WE don't need your money" nope, most of them are uber rich anyhow right?
"WE just wanna make the world dance"... hmm, all dancing to the same tune maybe?

and this...

""We need to take it back in time
When music made us all unite""

Self explanitory... "music made us ALL unite"

and the next bit...

"And guess what, in 30 seconds I'm leaving to Mars
Yes, we leaving across these undefeatable odds""..... Ooooh, ok, read into that what you will.

and the last verse...

"So we ain't gon' stumble and fall, never
Waiting to see, a sign of defeat, uh uh
So we gon' keep everyone moving their feet"....

"keep everyone moving on their feet"... misdirection perhaps?

Funny how seemingly innocent lyrics become more sinister when applying the "conspiracy brush"

Oh yeah, and she is hot as hell, I agree lol
edit on 29-6-2011 by Mister_Bit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

Its good to see its not just me that notices these things, especially the lyrics, if you really listen to the lyrics of some new songs. Theres another Jessie J song, i believe the lyrics go ;

'Sometimes i think i talk too much'
'Sometimes i really think i should just shut the hell up' The way she says it also is freaky, I cant remember the other lyrics offhand as i only listen to her when it comes on the radio at work.

Theres plenty of threads like this one about other songs and artists, just search for them people, on ATS, You start to see its not just the odd artist that does these things.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The illuminati must have got hold of her really early as she was doing all of the stuff she is releasing now on her youtube channel a long time before she became famous, utterly ridicules.
And as for hearing the devil in do it like a dude if you play it backwards, really? who has the official recording of the devil to compare it to?

A lot of the things on ATS are crack pot to say the least but its generally fun (surely some must be put here for comedy effect) and some of it is really interesting and thought provoking but the pop stars being some sort of huge conspiracy to subvert the world is so far beyond insanity it makes below average Sci-Fi look like documentary.

reply to post by Vanishr

Jessie J sings the following in Nobody's Perfect

When I'm nervous I have this thing, yeah, I talk too much
Sometimes I just can't shut the hell up
It's like I need to tell someone, anyone who'll listen
And that's where I seem to f**k up

apt considering some of the nonsense posted here don't you think?

edit on 29-6-2011 by moonrunner because: Added quote from the illuminati stooge...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by moonrunner

Thank you sir for correcting the lyrics, much obliged.

I dont agree with your comment on only 'crackpots' would think theres some sort of conspiracy in the music industry, there clearly is, whether we are identifying it or whether we are far beyond the truth we just dont know & like many things discussed on ATS, we may never know the true answer.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This is a link of Do it Like a Dude being played backwards that should have been provided by the OP (no offence OP but you could have saved me wasting 15 mins of my life
)

Jessie J Reversed

You will be able to hear although the song actually sounds marginally better in reverse there is definitely no devil talking on it, no messages to go and burn your school down or in fact anything untowards...

Just another music / illuminati conspiracy load of poppycock.

(I would just like to add that although it is Jesse J posing in that photo, it would not have been her idea to pose like that, it would have been the photographers. The same applies to most if not all music videos, it is not the artist that has the say in the video, it is the director / producer of the video.)
edit on 29-6-2011 by Truth_Hz because: Link Added

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth_Hz
This is a link of Do it Like a Dude being played backwards that should have been provided by the OP (no offence OP but you could have saved me wasting 15 mins of my life
)

Jessie J Reversed
The link was in the OP. It was just to a version of it posted at YouTube instead of soundcloud. You wasted your own time by not clicking the OP links.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Consider humble pie well and truly eaten...

I want my 15 minutes back...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Thank you for writing that josh, i was planning to correct the infadel, then i forgot

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
i guess no one had a look at the video i supplied.

Any chance someone with more knowledge in symbolism explain what that owl and the letter A underneath it.

Its on 4:53

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Do it like a dude, sounds like an illuminati message. Make women just like men, subject to the same corrupt desires etc. etc.

However this woman is very very talented and has some great and I'd say original material. Perhaps she can be redeemed. Jesus can snatch you out of the flames if you repent.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
Look at Katy Perrys new song, Last Friday Night (TGIF)

Theres the devil hand gesture (1min25s) and then the pyramid WITH a yellow all seeing section eye ear rings later in the clip (3min14s onwards)....It's bloody everywhere.

Especially, looking at what the song and video clip suggests is OK for young kids to do!!!
edit on 28-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

I was watching vh1 today and i rarely do watch music channels these days because most of the crap if not all the stuff they play is garbage, anyway, that video came on and the thing i noticed was the devil horns as you said. also i found this part of the video to be very interesting, the girl seems to be wearing triangle earings on both ears which you can clearly see, and in the comments the guy leaves something about her being his goddess while shes doing this sexual thing to him, which i thought was an interesting way to put it. i55.tinypic.com...
and wow i didnt see the part of her wearing all seeing eye earings, so the earings in the picture i posted above do have much more meaning then just being triangular. first its pyramid earings then she goes on to wear eye earings, hmm i wonder if thats just a coincidence >.<

on another note the other day I was watching the BET awards, and guess what I saw plenty of devil horns being thrown up all throughout the show. drake even came out wearing a shirt with an owl on it, also in his video for "miss me" he throws out devil horns for a second or two. And as the last performance of the award show beyonce whom i think is a witch, performed the last song with a big pyramid in the background.

Back on topic on the subject of jessie J, here's a well written article on jessie J and the subject of mind control (her being an illuminati puppet basically) Its not about money its about mind control

Jessie J is a new pop artist hailing from England who released a breakthrough single titled “Price Tag”. While the song seems to be about the rejection of materialism, the symbolism of the video gives the song a deeper meaning: The music industry is no longer about generating money, it is about indoctrination. We will look at the hidden meanings of the song and video.

edit on 30-6-2011 by indisgust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join