It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessie J - Another tool of the Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I just glanced across this article concerning Jessie J, before i start i would like to make it adament i do not enjoy any of her music, i think shes just another terrible unoriginal artist, Like most modern artists. Now there are many of us aware of whats happening in the music industry today, that its being manipulated by those that would consider themselves overlords, whether these artists realise they are being used or not i do not know, whether they accept the terms for money and fame or whether they are forced into it, i also do not know.

News Story BBC

She also spoke about internet rumours claiming she's a devil worshipper, after speculation over a hand gesture she used in the video for Price Tag.

"It's 666 apparently. To me it's saying OK," she said.

Here is the Image that the article is referring too, its pretty obvious what shes showing with that hand gesture, many artists make it nowadays, specifically over there right eye, but hey, maybe they all just think it means 'ok' Pfft.

"People have played Do It Like A Dude backwards and said they can hear the devil."

Unfortunately i cannot credit this as i cannot listen to this at work i will check it in afew hours, for now i will just include a link of it played backwards. Also i would just like to add i cannot verify this video is legit as obv i cannot listen to the sound.

Song

What do you guys think ?

Do you think these artists are openly worshipping lucifer behind the scenes, or do you think there oblivious to what they are portraying with there music and actions ?

Regardless, i think its a very scary concept & we cant do anything but notice it and pick up on it.

Mod Note : Please use external source tags around all external contend .
edit on 28-6-2011 by xpert11 because: Add external sources tags mod edit and note

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Well.. .back in the 'day'...

Bands like Black Sabbath, Ozzy, KISS, etc. were accused of encoding words backwards on their records. A teen suicide was even blamed on one record that purportedly espoused killing one's self.

I don' t know whether subliminal lyrics would be a good recruiting tool. Today's youth are so brain-dead you could just offer them a free iPad and they'd sign up for anything.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I know its crazy ! when you hear a group of youths listening to Lady Gaga or Nicki Minaj & you hear them idolising these people, its disgusting, its effectively worship, then if you think of what they represent, its like your worshipping.... You know

Oh god i know, i remember a thread a few months ago where it was saying a school was giving out free ipads to students who opted for some sort of vaccination i believe, gah i cant remember now, it was something sinister that you would not want basically, yet all these kids were happilly trading away there freedom for an Ipad !

I cant understand it, i think all these new artists are terrible, but so many people love them, there music sucks, even if your not hearing all the subliminals and noticing the symbolism !

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Look at Katy Perrys new song, Last Friday Night (TGIF)

Theres the devil hand gesture (1min25s) and then the pyramid WITH a yellow all seeing section eye ear rings later in the clip (3min14s onwards)....It's bloody everywhere.

Especially, looking at what the song and video clip suggests is OK for young kids to do!!!
edit on 28-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
i think shes just another terrible unoriginal artist, Like most modern artists.

I disagree. Most modern artists are not unoriginal. Maybe most pop stars, or most radio friendly stars, or MTV-ish stars are, but those are easy to ignore. Radio sucks. Always has. The only good radio stations are independent and/or college stations. No popular radio station is worth listening to. I had no idea who 'Jessie J' was, until after opening this thread.

Here is the Image that the article is referring too, its pretty obvious what shes showing with that hand gesture, many artists make it nowadays, specifically over there right eye,
What is it that is so obvious?
What I see in that image is one particular moment, during which a young female was acting silly, and nothing else.

Unfortunately i cannot credit this as i cannot listen to this at work..
You already stated that you do not like her music, so how could it be "unfortunate" that you cannot listen to it right now?

What do you guys think ?

Straws!!! Many many straws.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I agree with your first point.

I fail to see how a young girl acting stupid has anything to do with her actions in a choreographed music video, So are all the other artists doing the same thing, are they all just young & stupid too ? there just coyping each other, yeah to get attention... No lol

I think its unfortunate as i cannot verify whether you can hear the devil on the track played backwards, what your point here is, i dont know.

It would appear you are the one grasping at straws.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I watched it up to 4minutes, at 1.20 she looks at the camera and just flaunts the devil horns, then again she does it later, with both hands simultaneously.

I also noticed her earrings are pyramids after she gets the 'makeover' not a significant peice of symbolism, But symbolism nonetheless.

Her last music video for E.T with Kanye West, was extremely scary, if you didnt see that go and watch one of the de-constructed versions just so you dont miss any symbolism, very distubing.

I also somehow overlooked that you already stated the times for what i said about that video, its also disturbing what shes portraying that young girls do act or should act like, obv she isnt of a questionable age, but with that head gear shes got to be protraying a very young girl.
edit on 28-6-2011 by Vanishr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

One time I worked for a boss who was very Fundamentalist Christian. There is a parody site for a fake church called "Landover Baptist". They had an ad on their home page that said, "Accept Jesus and Get a Free PS3!"

I sent it around the office and needless to say made her very angry!

Landover Baptist

We are a Bible believing, Fundamentalist, Independent Baptist Church. We are 157,286 members strong. Our Church Campus is located in Freehold, Iowa and rests on 35 acres of some of the most beautiful country you'd ever care to set your eyes upon. Our church holds 28 paid pastors, 131 paid deacons, 412 full time staff members, LCA (Landover Christian Academy), LCU (Landover Christian University), 11 fully equipped chapels, Four 2,000 seat sanctuaries, Three 5,000 seat main sanctuaries, the world's largest Christian Mall, a Christian Amusement Park (Landover Bible Theme Park and Red Sea World), A PGA 18 Hole Golf Course, 3 Fitness Centers, 4 Olympic sized swimming pools, Landover Village, Landover Towers, Landover Retirement Community, Center For 2 Churches On Every City Block Foundation, Leviticus Landing (An Exclusive Gated Executive Christian Community for Platinum Tithers™), Exodus Acres (Gold Tithers' Gated Community), *27 Developments, Landover All Purpose Multi-Temple, Spa and Resort Center, Fire Department, 100,000 seat amphitheater, 12 Television studios, 2 radio stations, A Christian Circus Camp, Retreat Center for Republican Candidates, 3 Corporate Christian Office Parks, hot springs, 8 cemeteries, and 243 fully certified Christian police officers.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Are you her agent?

I am amongst those who had never heard of her before, but now, thanks to you, I have. Just another teenybopper trying to make money from (ahem) music.

Surely we are not going to go through the whole satanic messages in backwards music thing again? Really, how ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I fail to see how a young girl acting stupid has anything to do with her actions in a choreographed music video, So are all the other artists doing the same thing, are they all just young & stupid too ? there just coyping each other, yeah to get attention... No lol
As I said, I've never heard of her before. I thought the image was from a photoshoot or something. Didn't realize that it was a screenshot from a video. Regardless, I still don't see how that is in any way obvious devil worship.

I think its unfortunate as i cannot verify whether you can hear the devil on the track played backwards, what your point here is, i dont know.
If you listen to enough music backwards, you will be able to find many different things, but that does not mean that what is found, is actually there.

It would appear you are the one grasping at straws.

How is looking at something from a logical point of view, in any way grasping at straws?

edit on 6/28/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Ok thats fair enough, well it is a picture mid video, it is a well known illuminati sign, to cover ones eye, look how many different artists have done it throughout history & it means '666' the particular gesture she is making.

Off topic of Jessie J, look at this image, This is from a music video for Black and Yellow by Wiz Khalifa.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Are you particularly referring to the T-shirt in that image?

I suppose I may see things differently than some others. If you don't have any shirts that have an image that others may call satanic, then I can see how that could look like it means something.

I just noticed this, a short while ago. This morning, I grabbed a random t-shirt out of my closet, and put it on. It's old, and mostly faded away, but if you look at it, you can see a possible demonic looking image with the words 'Antichrist Superstar' written underneath. This does not mean that I worship Satan. I would have to believe that there was a god, before I could worship a devil. To me, this shirt is just a simple reminder of a bad@ss Marilyn Manson concert that I went to in the mid 90's. lol. it's an old shirt.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Why do you automatically assume its about 'devil worship' or 'satanic', why is it something evil to you?

As an example, Buddhism is about spiritual enlightenment, Buddhists use various hand gestures, examples below.

Notice the index and little finger gesture - 'Gesture with which demons are expelled.'

So there we have a group of enlightened people, who dont follow the path of Jesus, who use 'hand gestures'.

Just saying.

st.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
this all sounds a bit farfetched to me. so basically what you are saying is she is being used for some kind of devil worship?? if she isnt the only one doing it, because im sure ive similar posts to this before, surely by now there would have been an artist told to do this stuff and they would say no, and come out and tell the world what had happened. i understand some people out there believe there are conspiracies in everything but this is really pushing it.

oh and the hand gesture she is doing in the image definetly looks like a sign for OK.
edit on 28-6-2011 by jonnyb578 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Do you think these artists are openly worshipping lucifer behind the scenes, or do you think there oblivious to what they are portraying with there music and actions ?

Regardless, i think its a very scary concept & we cant do anything but notice it and pick up on it.

How does that work out? How can something be simultaneously open and behind the scenes? Doesn't the phrase "behind the scene" mean that something is NOT in the open? That would be my interpretation of the phrase at any rate.

In terms of any messaging? Who cares? As previously mentioned, people have been perceiving hidden messages in music for decades without any real proof establishing the reality of what people think they are hearing. People may find that they are LOOKING for a message where none exists and, as a result, end up hearing what they want to hear.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The 'price tag' song is all about how money shouldn't matter and that she just wants to make the world dance. Doesn't sound like a Satan worshipper to me.

She is also hot as well, very hot. I love me some British accents.

Pred...

ETA: I also think a lot of singer or stars use illuminati symbols because they are well known, also it attracts a lot of attention from people thinking they are part of some elite group. 'Any attention is good attention'.

Seriously, why would these people be let in to the illuminati? Because they can sing? Or rap? The actual illuminati have been working on this plan longer than you can think about and have more money than anyone could think about. These people just use 'their' symbols because it makes them look powerful and attracts attention.
edit on 28-6-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
The 'price tag' song is all about how money shouldn't matter and that she just wants to make the world dance. Doesn't sound like a Satan worshipped to me.

She is also hot as well, very hot. I love me some British accents.

Pred...

Hmmm.. I think someone hasn't seen Footloose...

Dancing IS evil dude!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggyMcBigPants

Ahh true, true. Although most religious people do the same with sex, somehow they take what is the most pleasurable act known to most humans and make you feel bad for it.

That's how I know religion is a fraud.

Pred...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
i think the funniest part is that you all are worrying about the devil and other silly # like that when the real issue is the violence and sex pumped out the box 24/7.

# devil handsigns? who gives a # if the devil were a real entity it would have shown itself a long time ago. have you looked outside lately?

more distractions and you all are buying right into it with this illuminati hand signs and all seeing eye's you spend all day searching for. that # is everywhere you look and i doubt it has anything to do with the devil or demons or freddy krueger or anything else. these are all everyday regular innocuous signs, triangles, eyeballs and sign language omg run for your lives!!!

i just watched both the jessie J video and Katy Perry. they were both decent songs, i liked the katy perry one better it was more catchy and poppy. the jessie J one was just a little too girl powery.

i didn't see any illuminati # in the jessie J video but then again it was kinda boring and i was skipping ahead at about the first hook.
the katy perry video was way more interesting, it was fun, party, 80's colorful and people danced. fun.
i saw her throw up a devil handsign 1 time, she had on triangle earrings, i think she winks at some point, and her mom had her handkerchief folded into a triangle. plus corey feldman and kenny G were in it, you know how evil they are, and im sure there was a star wipe at some point in the video. totally a secret sign that katy perry is now a 57th level grand master dragon head in the illuminati and a 34th degree eastern star. oh yeah i almost forgot about the part with the knights fighting, this is an obvious reference to the knights templar which is the founding roots of the illuminati, devil worshipping masons.
edit on 28-6-2011 by abcddcba because: more lulz

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

yet all these kids were happilly trading away there freedom for an Ipad !

Explain to me, how exactly is getting a vaccination, by their own free will, trading away their freedom? It's not. They were free to NOT get those vaccinations. They decided to get them, because they wanted an iPad. Stupid? Yes. But they are exercising their freedom, not giving it up.

I think this whole idea is absolutely SILLY.

What about metal bands that ACTUALLY have satanic lyrics, and images? Why aren't you talking about them? Pantera has a song "Cowboys from HELL" why don't you claim they are satanists? They aren't even hiding it, they are telling it to your face!

And what exactly is the point for all these terrible pop singers to use this satanic symbolism? I can tell you the kids that listen to it don't understand it. So why would they do it? What are "they" accomplishing by putting satanic symbolism into music? Nothing. They are accomplishing nothing.

I would really love an answer as to why bands that are actually using satanic images and lyrics not talked about by you people?

And these hand symbols? You have got to be kidding me. Ever go to a rock concert? You would have a heart attack if these little girls making silly hand signs scares you so much.

Now I'm not saying the whole NWO/Illuminati thing is unfounded. I have no doubt that powerful, wealthy people conspire to basically control the world. But all this talk about pop singers is just stupid stuff by religious nutcases, in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join