It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It doesn't matter who you vote for

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Ok, so this is my first thread in the NWO forum. I'm not even sure I believe in the whole NWO/Illuminati theory, but something has been on my mind for a while, especially since we are coming up on another election. I've recently decided that it doesn't matter who we vote for. I'm starting to believe that any president that is allowed to represent the two main parties will essentially be the same type of president.

When I voted in 2008 (and I admit, I voted for Obama) I had the strangest feeling. I felt like I was doing something significant and important, but just below the surface I was unsettled. I had wondered if I had made a huge mistake, but I did not know why I felt that way. Fast-forward to the present and I take a look around and see that things are still the same. I don't think Obama made things necessarily worse...I just don't think he diverted the course that we are on. We would be in the exact same place if McCain would have won the election. We are still heading in the same destination that TPTB pointed our nation in years and years ago and I am afraid that there is nothing that we can do to stop it. They are all the same. Just a different frontman for the same agenda. I guess the main question is: who does the president REALLY work for (because we all know it isn't us) and what IS the agenda?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I hear you there. I voted republican last election (almost voted for Obama, just didn't like his Sharpton ties) and hoped a more conservative representative would help reduce government a little (yeah, I'm an optimist). I haven't agreed with much Obama has done but I also think McCain would of done the same thing. There is a "higher power" that runs things (whether it be NWO, Illuminati, big oil, corporations...etc). They are so embedded in our system that cutting that cancer out would destroy all of government. Which would be some terribly tough times but may be necessary in the future.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abrihetx

When I voted in 2008 (and I admit, I voted for Obama) I had the strangest feeling.

Nothing gets by some of you guys. I mean what, 200 years of being lied to and the blatant disregard for the people's will never being done.... sometimes people just don't get it until it's too late.

G. Dubya Bush, elected TWICE!!! If that didn't give it away that it's rigged, then nothing will.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Voting changes nothing.

Look at the UK for example....we vote in a prime minister....(except this time we got conned into a coalition)....the prime minister is just a face for the public to see, the real decisions are made in Whitehall by faceless, nameless civil servants.....who we dont vote in. These people never change....just the face of government.

Is the same all over the world...is a MASSIVE scam.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I did not vote for Obama, and the man I wanted to vote for was not even on the sheet for me to do so. I called my congressman to gripe and of course nothing happened. I ended up voting for no one. I was so upset that I couldn't vote for the man I deemed different.

I too have realized since that election that it is rigged and the person that is supposed to be the "face" of our Country will be, with no regards to tallying votes. It does not matter because they are "owned" by money. The elites with the most cash run the world. The End!

The question I have is how do "we the people" take over and leave the rich stranded with their pants down???

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Quite honestly the human race in whole is quite stupid and in its infancy ..again. It needs to be tricked, lied to and fed a narrative to keep all the diversities on the same page. Makes things easier to control. Has to be done. The illusion of choice keeps us from cracking.

The earth population is too high and we are on the brink of massive change. We cannot leave the human race up to chance at this point. We sometimes lie to the children to protect them. We are still children in others eyes.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Abrihetx

"I take a look around and see that things are still the same. I don't think Obama made things necessarily worse...I just don't think he diverted the course that we are on"

Keep looking around buddy . Clearly you have the same blindfold on as you did back then . Obama made things much worse.

He poked more holes into the sinking ship if you will and put it on a fast course to sink.

"Change we can believe in "

lol. I giggled at this back then and its more funnier now. ah the hypocrisy

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I called that the Obama election was going to be 49 to 51 and what a coincidence...thats what it was.

To me this wreaks of garbage!!

With all the variables in people's various opinions,this seems like its just not right.

Quebec referendum 49 to 51
Bush and Gore...are you getting the picture??

I just don't buy it anymore.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

A theory that chills me is the theory that our troubles are not generated by some powerful PTB or extra terrestrial forces, or devil and his demons or lizard illuminati. It's the theory that for all of our dreaming and planning, we are no more suited to consciously controlling our own destiny than a rock rolling down a hill.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I always vote, but for local politicians and bills/levys. If it is a Presidential Candidate, I usualy write my own name in as I think I can do better than the Candidates presented on the ballot.

Do your research.
edit on 28-6-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Unless you Vote for Ron Paul!

/thread

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Quite honestly the human race in whole is quite stupid and in its infancy ..again. It needs to be tricked, lied to and fed a narrative to keep all the diversities on the same page. Makes things easier to control. Has to be done. The illusion of choice keeps us from cracking.

The earth population is too high and we are on the brink of massive change. We cannot leave the human race up to chance at this point. We sometimes lie to the children to protect them. We are still children in others eyes.

I agree that we ARE a childish society,look at what we want , toys, gadgets, to have friends, be popular and yet the truth hurts and yes we are ashamed,scared even to learn it, but if the people in control still want to treat us like children we will never grow up, we will still look for someone to 'lead' us, we will never take the initiative.

So I say remove all the faces or 'leaders' in the governments of the world, take away their jobs and if they want to remain in power then they have to do so with no financial donations or wages or support from companies and corporations.
If that were to happen you would see them work for the people for a change, and then maybe we can move from being children to teenagers.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
It should be clear to most that the system is not working.

The two parties are the sides of the same coin.

I think the entire system is rotten and needs to be completely junked and replaced.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Stop voting, please. Stop participating in elections, local, state, and federal.
Stop getting involved.
Stop caring.

The Apathy Party Wants You!

Our next meeting will be "whenever". Who cares. It doesn't matter.

They won. The evil people have taken over.
*Whine*

_________________________________________________________________________________

Go ahead and quit folks. I'm not giving up. I'm not a quitter, I'm a fighter who will fight the system, the opponents, who ever gets in my way. I still believe that even though the system is flawed, it can still work.

So those of you who bemoan your fates, I now dub thee. . . . . . . .

THE APATHY PARTY.

Hope you're proud of yourselves. Go back to sleep. Baa-aaa!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
i couldnt vote in 08, wanst of age, but now i dont really care any more, not saying that i dont care whos president but, if u think about it they control who wins and who loses any ways and then the person who wins will be a puppet =/

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
This short video explains why your vote actually helping your slavery

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Voting changes nothing.

I've been saying that for years. Great to see so many awakened people!

Everyone in their hearts knows this is true, but most are in denial.

See, the Government/economy/money system is a life support system for domesticated humans, who are completely dependant on it for their survival. So they will defend it with their lives.

Imagine how stupid the political parties would feel if nobody voted on election day!

If you are foolish to elect someone else to make decisions on your behalf, then you shouldn't complain about the decisions they make for you.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Voting changes nothing.

I've been saying that for years. Great to see so many awakened people!

Everyone in their hearts knows this is true, but most are in denial.

See, the Government/economy/money system is a life support system for domesticated humans, who are completely dependant on it for their survival. So they will defend it with their lives.

Imagine how stupid the political parties would feel if nobody voted on election day!

If you are foolish to elect someone else to make decisions on your behalf, then you shouldn't complain about the decisions they make for you.

And how is NOT voting or getting involved going to change that?

Apathy Party lives on.
*yawn*
Who's got nachos?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abrihetx
I'm not even sure I believe in the whole NWO/Illuminati theory

Originally posted by AbrihetxWe are still heading in the same destination that TPTB pointed our nation in years and years ago and I am afraid that there is nothing that we can do to stop it. They are all the same. Just a different frontman for the same agenda. I guess the main question is: who does the president REALLY work for

He works for the people you aren't sure you believe in.

You can either give up, or vote for Ron Paul and then give up after he doesn't win. Guess it's your "choice."

new topics

top topics

join