It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Somalia Conspiracy is Real!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This is something very, very odd, see I used the word "very" twice to increase the level of oddness in what I'm about to tell you, and what I'm about to tell you is something which everyone is aware of.

Somali Pirates

Somali Pirates aren't that well equipped, infact most of them only have automatic rifles, and only some have RPGs. Usually they board massive ships on tiny boats with engines attached to it, but they do have motherships, those motherships stay away so to not get detected.

I believe this isn't a problem, think about it, how many bullets would it take to sink a small boat which the pirates use?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4905399d33ae.jpg[/atsimg]

I smell a cover up here, seriously, I do. Why this hype about Somali Pirates when the solution is giving the ship crews some automatic weapon to defend their ships.

I think something bigger is going on.

Something Bigger

Something bigger, or is something getting bigger? I believe Pirates are being used as a cover up for something bigger, and this something is getting bigger:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/77576153d429.jpg[/atsimg]

What is it?

There must be something big going on to explain the reasoning behind the assembly of the world's largest and most powerful Naval force in the area.

- Royal Australian Navy
- Belgian Navy
- Bulgarian Navy
- Canadian Navy
- Peoples Liberation Navy (China)
- Royal Danish Navy
- French Navy
- German Navy
- Greek Navy
- Indian Navy
- Islamic Republic of Iran Navy
- Italian Navy
- Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force
- Republic of Korea (South Korea) Navy
- Royal Malaysian Navy
- Royal Netherlands Navy
- Pakistan Navy
- Portuguese Navy
- Royal Saudi Navy
- Russian Navy
- Republic of Singapore Navy
- Spanish Navy
- Swedish Navy
- Royal Thai Navy
- Turkish Navy
- British Royal Navy
- United States Navy

Is this huge Navy force Assembled to fight Piracy in the area? Is that really believable? When all is needed to fight piracy is to arm the ships.

Maybe someone can help me out here, what could this be? I'm convinced that Piracy is not a big threat, that the solution to Piracy is not the assembly of the world's largest Navy force..

Speculations

- New species discovered, dangerous ones.
- Aliens base under the sea.
- Some extra dimensional activity is going on in the area.
- An experiment gone wrong.
- An object is headed towards earth which might land in that area, an object which is artificial.
- All of the above.

This will be interesting, maybe people need to scan the area more carefully and might find something.

Start scanning Ladies and Gentlemen, hopefully I find something.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/807b73926bec.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 28-6-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

ETA:

Wish I had a Satellite which would send me up to date images from outer space.
edit on 28-6-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
There's something with that Gulf of Aden,
it seems.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

You very well may be onto something....It is very weird that this is considered a problem when one can indeed arm themselves especially in this area and blow a little boat up or possibly shoot them all with a machine gun before they ever come on board.

There is something fishy going on thats for sure! Thanks for bringing your ideas in black and white...maybe we will find out what is really going on sooner than later.

link   

its a big free dump + a geostrategic point for controll of the whole area (=oil)...thats it...
edit on 28-6-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
seems very interesting,
will be interesting to see what speculates,
don't suppose you have a link to where you got the naval forces gathering part?
just want to have a read.

Dan.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Errr ... there is something big going on in the area. it's called the Iraq war. This is a convenient seaway that is pretty close to both Iraq and Afghanistan.

Also, if you had that many nations' ships in the Persian gulf, they wouldn't be able to move.

No conspiracy, move along. Next.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

That's what I was thinking.

I believe it was Aaron Mccollum (dont quote me on the spelling) who said there is a hyperdimensional portal or stargate located in the Gulf of Adan. I don't know if I buy that though.

Interesting nontheless.

edit on 28-6-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Interesting but not the real conspiracy, its the highly speculative conspiracy.

Actually it’s very speculative, unless somebody has evidence of a underwater UFO base that has been the cause of so many high profile pirate incidents in the gulf of Oman it will remain a highly speculative hypothesis.

edit on 28-6-2011 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The old rumor is that a stargate is opening in the Gulf of Aden. The world's militaries do not know what to expect and hence all the naval ships concentrated in a small area with the pirates as the cover.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
i heard big international fishing ships take away the jobs from somali fishermen, so they are really poor and try their luck with piracy.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
My opinion is they are expecting war to erupt in the region and need a convenient excuse to be there without setting off alarm bells.
edit on 28-6-2011 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
They might be doing it to get themselves out of the extreme poverty and violence that they suffer over there. The stories that have come from over there are horrendous.

However, saying that I do have a lot of friends from Somalia and they have differing views from Insurance fraud all the way to it being a cover up for a new occupation landing.

They do have some serious weaponry though and are trading cars and other goods to upgrade regularly.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
i heard big international fishing ships take away the jobs from somali fishermen, so they are really poor and try their luck with piracy.

Yup that is the real conspiracy behind the piracy in Somalia, that and that the government of the world need that shipping lane to remain open to ensure the safe passage of the logistical networks that keep there economies afloat.

...... not that it is the secret location of the stargate.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

The question remains, why not arm the crewmen instead of Assembling the world's largest Navy force in that location to fight Piracy as they claim.

To me it sounds like a cover up story, just like any cover up story.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Actually as part of Maritime Law, Some Countries have supported a zero weapons on board as a condition to go into some of the ports.

The pirates know which ships are unarmed,and attack those ships.

Noise Makers and Water Blasters are going away to the 'Carry Arms" mentality.

Some do, some do not.

link   
OR

back in the 1990's when the somali government collapsed, somarlia no longer had representation at the UN.

so somarlia could not object/complain about toxic waste being dumped in its waters by other nations

somarlia used to have thousands of fishing boats along its coast, now it has a few hundred.

things came to a pivotal point when a tsunami washed up containers full of toxic waste onto the shorline near their major city.

the "people's coast guard" (AKA pirates) was formed to fight off the polluters, and they became quite successful.

cruise liners then began to "stray" into their waters for the first time ever. and where also chased off by the "pirates".
this was done on purpose in order to create international momentum for forced to be used against the pirates.

a "renegade" band of pirates then appeared on the scene that started to attack ships in earnest, though they do so in the outer waters as the somali coast guard will attack them if they meet (they have battled several times).

though the international peace forces seem to be concentrating on the "pirates nearer to shore" not the blood thirsty ones out at sea....

k-peesh?

link   

Because they are sailors not solders.

However some crews do have armed guards on board and others have a range of defensive measures. Not all do however, and a crew of 20 with say 5 armed gauds will be no match for 20 armed pirates with the element of surprise, once a ship is boarded its not as simple as just killing all the terrorists. If they are outnumbered 5 to 1 and try to take the ship back, its going to be a blood bath.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Let me get this straight, they are willing to pay millions in ransom, but can't hire couple of guards? Now you are saying 20 pirates attacking one ship and the element of surprise. There is no element of surprise, the huge cargo ships can easily see its surroundings, all it takes is a guard to keep an eye out. And there won't be a blood bath because the crewmen and the guards will be in higher ground with place to take cover, while the pirates with their boats will be completely exposed.

This isn't that hard to comprehend, I still think there is something bigger going on. You don't need to assemble the world's largest Navy force to fight couple of pirates, when the solution is as simple as arming the crewmen, or guards as you pointed out.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
Actually as part of Maritime Law, Some Countries have supported a zero weapons on board as a condition to go into some of the ports.

The pirates know which ships are unarmed,and attack those ships.

Noise Makers and Water Blasters are going away to the 'Carry Arms" mentality.

Some do, some do not.

He get's the cookie. illegal to have weapons on ships to enter some countries ports. BUT....those ships could leave a Port with cheap AK47's...and throw them in a ziplock bag and tie them to a buoy and ditch them in the ocean before entering those countries ports. Then when you leave just pick them back up.

COMPANIES that own those big ships also FORBID their employees from having firearms to protect their lives. So if you want the job...you risk dying. MAYBE the COMPANY who owns the ship is PAYING the pirates to take the ship....to write off losses and make money....and also make money from the guys selling off the goods in Somalia...that's how the world goes round.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join