It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons posing as aliens

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
He asserts that no authentic Christian with an active, viable RELATIONSHIP with Jesus Christ has ever been abducted, in his experience. Further, that many with only a childhood Sunday School recall of Christianity have been able to pray/declare in Jesus' Name and Blood sufficiently spiritually powerful declarations to stop abductions in mid-process.

In other words he's resorting to fear tactics to get simple folk to believe.

Using his logic... I'm not a christian. I've never been abducted (like every other human being). Therefore only non-christians don't get abducted (like every other human being). Nonesensical.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

Well then, we could use the fermi paradox, and the drake equation, maybe modify them to take into account that demons are only interested in us earthlings...

and, according to this logic, there should be even more evidence of demons.

Statistically, the equation might even say it's fact but that doesn't make it so.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
Why can't it be possible? I am more inclined to this than an exterior intelligent race. Demons posed as false gods for the first civilizations now they pose as aliens (the times they are a changin').

According to the Fermi paradox if aliens existed their presence should be obvious by now. Some scientists have suggested that the aliens would choose not to reveal themselves to us. However, the Drake equation estimated that at least 10,000 advanced civilizations exist in the Milky Way. Carl Sagan raised the estimate to 1,000,000.

So the question remains, Where are they? Would all those civilizations stay at home or choose to conceal themselves from us? It seems highly unlikely. It would seem more likely that they do not exist.But demons and/or maybe inter dimensional beings, i believe it's more plausible.
edit on 28-6-2011 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

1. How can you infer demons when you cant even prove demons exist? Also, this hinges on your acceptance as Christian theology, and your attempt to posit it as the default is fallacious.
2. Detect their presence? We don't have the technology to detect ET life yet. Unless some ET civilization purposefully beams a radio signal at Earth at 1420 hz, and unless SETI is pointed at their star at the time it gets here, we wont detect it. Other then that we currently have no other means to detect extra-terrestrials.

3rd: ET civilizations not revealing themselves to us, a lesser species its actually very likely, as there is an Earth analogue to this scenario: South America and Africa have un-contacted tribes living in them. People, who still live a very primitive life, and have no clue of the outside world , technology, etc. The nations where these tribes live all have laws against interferring with these people. So, if groups of people can live on Earth, totally oblivious to the outside world, and kept that way by laws, why is it so far fetched to believe that we could exist in the universe, oblivious to the rest of it's inhabitance?

Im not a supporter of the UFO et Hypothesis, though I think life is out there, however this UFOs are really demons line is more ridiculous then anything any UFO conspiracy theorist could come up with.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

as if little green men and flying saucers are not ridiculous enough already

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk
reply to post by NavalFC

as if little green men and flying saucers are not ridiculous enough already

Some maybe little....may even be green...not that I have seen....but to think they don't exist....STUPID IN THE EXTREME! Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join