It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS point system a possible NWO tool????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
While I have yet to come to the conclusion as to whether or not the NWO actually exists nor wheter it would be a good or bad thing, I have come to belief that this web site could possibly be alligned with such a group.

My theory is that the ops here may have an underlying meaning to the points system. Perhaps it is used in a way to help the NWO distinguish friend from foe, to be used in some future takeover. It makes perfect sense to me that the NWO would find such a way to continuously evaluate
the unknowing masses. What better way to gather evidence than by getting it directly from the user on their own free will. It also makes sense that the ops and mods would devise a way to denote possible friendlies. I bevieve that would explain the function of the "applause" feature the staff has. While giving the user more points it appears to change the color of the points bar, making it easier to separate the high points friendly users from the high point users that that will require more scrutiny.

While I am still conducting my "research" into this topic, I am seeking assistance from my fellow users to help me expose the hidden meaning behind the point system. I await your input, for together perhaps we can shed some light on this plot.

I might also add that, should I be banned or chastized for this post I believe it would lend credibility to my theory. If that is the case then I truely hope that another truth seeker will find the courage to continue the quest for the real meaning for the point system

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hmm well maybe you should read what the point system is all about

its a good place to start.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Every member accumulates ATS Points as you post in our forums. The purpose of the points system on ATS is to provide a more meaningful measure of your contribution to the community than simple post-count. The idea being, that active members who do well to participate in collaborative discussions that contribute to the goals of denying ignorance, will accumulate impressive point totals.

[Edited on 10-8-2004 by asala]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
And my soda is a carrier for mind controlling agents....

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Oh my god someone figured out that the bars in our mini profile have a direct relation to that persons standing with the NWO. ATS will rule the earth silly mortal, you better align yourself with our forces or be cast out, homeless, jobless and begging for mercy.

Ok that may not be accurate. The more applause you get the redder your bar will become. It based only on the quality of your posts nothing else. You may be a bit paranoid. No conspiracy here.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Yes it is somewhat of a joke....and I really lend no credibility to the existance of "the NWO"

But why not, if they did exist why wouldnt they do something like this.
Its a perfect surveillance tool. they don't have to follow you or bug your phone etc... they just have to sit back and wait for you to come and speak your own mind. I probably could have explained it better, and don't mean that the ATS point system does this but....in theory something like this wouldn't be a bad idea. I personally think alot of stuff on here is rather outlandish but many of the theoriess still merit discussion, to find out the "what ifs".

I find this post to be no more or less of a joke than 90% of any of the other conspiracy posts on this site.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
All hail the Nerdling World Oligarchy.

Everyones in on it you know, its only a matter of time

All Hail..ME!

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I checked my NWO Operations Manual (last update sent out July 23).

I noticed that the formula for calculating exchange of ATS Points (in the "funny money" category on the NWO currency database) for redeemable NWO points had been varied by what appears to be a small adjustment, but in fact it is logarithmic and it has a substantial impact on the position of all users with ATS points tally of 5,000,000 or more.

It is through these small, barely perceptible things, one change at a time, that the unobservant masses are swindled out of their freedoms. In the USA such occurences are daily. Most of you support them.

Yes, it is indeed a good day for all ATS devotees with 5,000,000 points.

Mua ha ha ha haaaaa etc.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
All hail the Nerdling World Oligarchy.

Everyones in on it you know, its only a matter of time

All Hail..ME!

Commander of Zone 5 Reporting for Duty, SIR!!!!

top topics

join