It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greece at a standstill - Live streaming protests from Athens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
So thats your thread?
Just a link and nothing else?
You dont have any opinion or thoughts of your own to add?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

There is nothing else to say. What has been said, has already been said. This is just the OP providing you with a live stream of these protests and riots. Be grateful that in this day and age we can see events unfold half a world away.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
reply to post by alfa1

There is nothing else to say. What has been said, has already been said. This is just the OP providing you with a live stream of these protests and riots. Be grateful that in this day and age we can see events unfold half a world away.

reply to post by TheOneElectric

Thank you for telling the way it is, and "yes' what is there left to say?

Things are coming to a head everywhere, out with the old, and in with the new, there is no 'end to the world', only a new beginning.

Fox.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
hey OP your post is one word!! Lamo effort i must say, cause i am on dial-up speed at the moment, because telstra (my IP) is greedy fro more money, so I can't watch videos (unless i wait overnight haha)

anyway, you are meant to give a brief description of the video u know? ATS T&C u know? man i don't like throwing the rulebook at people.... ahem, untill now, *wham* -- rulebook just hit u (oh wait i am not a mod, i am just blowing hot air at you lol).....

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
reply to post by alfa1

It may be convenient to have all this technology to view issues all the way round the world, but that is why people at times have lost basic courtesy and communication skills, because of expectations.

So what you may say....

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Give it until Friday before some major development.It always happens on a Friday just after market close, so no one can do anything with their stocks while the market goes into free fall.Anyone else notice this trend?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxoutfoxing

Parliament is due to vote this week on a package of spending cuts, tax increases and privatizations agreed as part of a massive bailout aimed at averting the euro zone's first debt default.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

that would only hurt more greeks

new topics

top topics

join