It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Interview On Stanley Kubrick About The "Eyes Wide Shut" Conspiracy And More

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Red Ice Radio Interviewed Jay Weidner back in March. This guy seems to have been well informed as to what went down during the editing process in Kubrick's film "Eyes Wide Shut", and some events surrounding his death shortly after. The interview also covers events within his film "The Shining", and a much in depth perspective on Kubrick himself.

Red Ice Radio Interview...

The question is if Kubrick was murdered considering what he trying to reveal with his films. We start to examine the film "Eyes Wide Shut" and how it connects with mind control, the elite, satanic, archonic, and demonic forces. We also discuss the Brotherhood of Saturn, the secret space program and Arthur C. Clarke. Topics Discussed: Kubric's Odyssey, Eyes Wide Shut, Operation Monarch, occult, sex-cults, Kubrick murdered, storytelling with films, A.I., pedophilia, Archons, Demons, Lolita, bear symbolism, Jim Garrison, Lee Harvey Oswald, NASA, the real space program, Babalon Bunch, Saturnian Society, JPL, the ringmakers, hexagonal rings on Saturn, Jupiter, Zeus, Saturn, Set, Buzz Aldrin comments on the Monolith Phobos, Lord of the Rings, Iapateus, Sargon, rings of Saturn, time trap and more.

I'm only half way through, but I'll say it is quite interesting. If nothing else, it's a good perspective and there's a lot of material discussed that is well open for independent research by ATS members here, in my opinion.

Your thoughts?
Good day...

edit on 28-6-2011 by rstregooski because: title

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Very nice, I will have to get into this later tonight.
I always thought that he was either a one off (which I suppose he was) due to his filmmaking or that he was trying to convey a message to the audience in a rather sinister and dramatized fashion that we can relate to.

Whichever he was doing I thoroughly enjoy his films and maybe even the question raised and the controversy and conspiracy regarding his life and death.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
25 mins in and pretty good so far, seems to have some evedience to back up some of these claims

edit to add, some outlandish claims being made too. that outlandish I missed my bus

edit on 28/6/2011 by LestatG because: adding

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG
25 mins in and pretty good so far, seems to have some evedience to back up some of these claims

Thanks, I agree.. Also, concerning "Eyes Wide Shut", I thought that movie was quite revealing and creepy enough; I can't imagine what the unedited version could have included.. Interesting enough, the name of big doctor meaning "brick layer"..

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

That guy really has something to say, whether a lot of this is promoting these films he is making or he really cares we will see.

Eyes wide shut was an interesting, confusing and bizarre ride. I cannot imagine what it would have been like with those cut scenes and the editing done by himself.

And what he was going to do with A.I, well they would have killed him for that, and as he says Spielberg released a pathetic film considering the subject matter.

Again thanks for sharing really enjoying it.

Now I have to go because if I miss another bus my Fiancé(é)? Isn’t going to be happy

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG

That guy really has something to say, whether a lot of this is promoting these he is making or he really cares we will see.

Eyes wide shut was an interesting, confusing and bizarre ride. I cannot imagine what it would have been like with those cut scenes and the editing done by himself.

And what he was going to do with A.I, well they would have killed him for that, and as he says Spielberg released a pathetic film considering the subject matter.

Again thanks for sharing really enjoying it.

Now I have to go because if I miss another bus my Fiancé(é)? Isn’t going to be happy

No prob. I actually thought that guy could have been making up the yiddish translation of the name in that film, but it appears he is correct...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Never heard of it before now, and now knowing what I know. (The first time viewing I wasn’t fully aware of Illuminati, freemasons etc.). Now being a little less ignorant I see many connections, I know that the brick layer is a pretty obvious one though

Really have to go now, damn wedding planning, there’s conspiracy afoot!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I realy enjoyed this show it was very interesting, I love red ice radio tons of interesting shows

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Really enjoyed hour one, however, to listen to the second part you need to sign up and pay a fee. Not doing it, shame.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

They guy has been either polluted by beliefs or he's intentionally spreading sensationalism to sell the book, probably both.

For starters he's unable to separate symbolism from actual reality. He confuses the symbols with the archetypes/ideas they represent. These archetypes are transcendant to both space and time.

For instance, Saturn, is a simulacrum of its archetype. The archetypes transcend these physical planets and classical mythologies. The simulacra are merely in Its image. It could be seen as a shadow, reflection, or projection of the transcendant archetype.

He then further confounds it by adding such descriptions as "satanic", "demonic" or "archonic", having no idea what each of those actually mean. They are simply buzzwords for his audience of religious zealots who use the ideas to confirm their assumptions and beliefs.

Ultimately, he missed Kubrick's point.

top topics

join