It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dream and Zeta Reticuli.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I’m posting this in “The Grey Area” as I’ve no proof or evidence of anything physical happening. This is just a post to let you know about something really strange that happened to me the other night.

I went to bed at around 11pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday night and couldn’t seem to fall asleep for quite some time, and even once I was asleep I kept waking up, tossing and turning, all night. I tend to have quite vivid dreams normally, and I do meditate and have OBE’s quite often- not willed on my part though. Anyway, I had this one dream about 2 suns in the sky and I was trying to explain to the people around me that they were seeing two suns and what not, but everyone seemed so mundane about it, like it was a common occurrence.

I’m not sure of who was in my dream, can’t remember any faces or what they looked like etc. Then the dream went on to me "talking" to Grey aliens about these suns and how they were normal for them and that the reason nobody is responding is because they, the other people, can't see me! The strange thing was as soon as I woke up I “heard” (now, in saying this, I COULD have been dreaming still) “The system has crashed, Zeta Reticuli is ok, they know what’s going on”. I keep a dream journal so as soon as I “received” this message I wrote it down word for word.

The really odd part about that is that I’ve NEVER heard of “Zeta Reticuli” until today when I stumbled across it in a thread in Aliens and UFO’s regarding The Greys. Now, I’m not saying that it was a message from them or that I’d just been abducted or anything like that, it was just really odd.

When I read about it today in this thread, Three different types of Greys, I was a little startled as I’m sure I’ve never read about it nor heard anything about it in my life. I did some research and it turns out that the famed Betty and Barney Hill abduction case had stated that they’d been abducted from Greys in that star system.

I don’t know, it was just odd. It may have been a dream, but it might not have as I saw these Greys and spoke with them. Eitherway, I thought I’d share it with you guys as I’d love to hear your opinion about this. Anyone else ever had anything similar happen to them?

edit on 28/6/11 by drsamuelfrancis because: Broken link!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by drsamuelfrancis

It's strange that you had never heard of these things before your dream, and then stumbled upon them afterward.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Yes i've had a strange experience before.
Actually come to think of it i think everyone has had a dream before.

why on earth are you even contemplating that this might be anything other than a dream?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lumiere
Yes i've had a strange experience before.
Actually come to think of it i think everyone has had a dream before.

why on earth are you even contemplating that this might be anything other than a dream?

Because I've never heard of Zeta Reticuli in my life untill that morning, and then to read about it today and make that connection was just weird!
But, I guess I have a very openn mind and I''m open to all possibilities. Wether it be an abduction or just a dream, as you suggest.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
There is nothing strange about taking in something subconciously and to then recall it in a dream.
We don't automatically remember everything that is seen with our eyes 24 / 7.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I've just done a quick search and there are over 10 pages of results for Zeta Reticuli on this forum.

As a member of this forum does it not seem rational that you have already come across this name but forgot about it until your dream reminded you of the name?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
You know it could be just a dream idk.
Ill tell you something somewhat related to this. I had a dream a while ago and in this dream an alien for lack of a better description said to me "Take your camera with you when you go out". So taking no notice i had a very uneventfull day....
Anyway the next day i really had a strong urge to take the camera with me so i did, Well as you prolly guest the first picture i took there was an weird gray shape in the sky i lost the pic in a system crash so i have no "proof" but still i find this very strange.
So no i wont dismiss the op strange things can and do happen
Regards saph
edit on 28-6-2011 by saphic because: for spelling

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Lumiere

I do see your point, I guess that could have happened?
I am on here very often so I guess I could have just read it and then forgotten about it?

Ah, the mind is a wonderful and strange thing!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It sure is!

It can do strange and wonderful things sometimes.

new topics

top topics

join