It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO in Brittin?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Looks real. People seem genuine.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Dude, its spelled Britain and this should probably be posted in the Aliens/UFO forum...

But it looks kinda fake...
edit on 28-6-2011 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bonesinis

After viewing that video, there's a few more videos posted by other youtubers of the same objects all throughout the city.
Britain.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Does nobody search any more?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All explained in the original thread, CGI, and not particularity good CGI at that.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
Does nobody search any more?

All explained in the original thread, CGI, and not particularity good CGI at that.

CASE CLOSED!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
yeah there was a really short video that someone made where you can see it as being homemade. I think one of the "orbs" overlaps one of the buildings on the right.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Is this the right forum - No

Is this OP worth it - No

Is that how you spell Britain - No

Massive fail and i havent even looked at your clip yet...

You should have posted this thread in this forum;

ATS - Aliens and Ufo's

If you ae gonna make a thread then make it worth while, add some commentary, information about the clip and even some pictures or media.

Learn how to embed youtube clips as per below -

Next time use ATS search to find related threads before posting. This has got to be one of the worst threads i have seen on ATS.

Sorry but i am just being honest

edit on 28-6-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Whilst Brittin is buzzing with alien craft, I am not so sure about Britain.

CGI, and crappy CGI at that.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Man, how come some of you have to be so hard on everybody? Geesh.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Because if you compare this thread to the majority of others it is a waste of space. The OP didnt even bother to write a review, commentary or their own thoughts.

They didnt bother to embed the clip and this topic and clip has already been covered on ATS.

I have spent hours putting threads together and yet this junk was thrown together in less than 5 minutes and appears lazy!

Compare to this thread -

Then look at this current thread;

It's not just about the OP, but about continuing work and your passion for a subject. This person could not care less about the subject matter in this thread.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
here is a stabilized vid of this, i know the original looked pretty good, but the stabilized version does show the shakiness of the mothership. Looks a bit less real to me now.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

they could be by the same person or group of people and just uploaded through different user accounts. hard to tell. The fakers are smart and they know what we look for when debunking. these group of vids struck me as odd. thie tracking in this one seems off when stabilized, adn the london bridge one struck me as odd - there was no fuss about them, people werent saying OMG and hollering, at one point the ufos drift slightly out of frame and the camera man does not try to follow them, as though he didnt see them at the time. Also, with the london bridge one, the more real version seem to be when the vid was slowed down, for some reason the slowed down version looked more real to me, and in that verion they just looked like white birds flying around to me.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
2 things....

1) A sentence and a link is not considered a thread.....
2) This has been posted OVER and OVER again for the past few days.

Should really try that search button and even a spellchecker

And just to prove its fake heres the evidence

edit on 28-6-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

I agree but you don't have to be such a rude so and so - you ARE NOT A MODERATOR no matter how much you want to be

back on topic, it's as fake as fake can be, has been disproved a bunch of times on ats and you tube and I believe is a poor attempt by a poor production company in London

keep looking though op

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

I am not being rude - i am being blunt and honest. Would you rather anything less?

Also i do not wish to be a moderator on this site, have never wanted to and never plan to be one, friend

I enjoy being a contributor not a moderator but i cant stand to see threads like this with no one giving the OP advice on how to put a thread together, make it interesting for readers and market it.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

Sorry to disagree with you but I think Havick is saying it as it is. It is a poorly drafted thread that has little or no value. The OP has done no background work and I feel is just fishing for stars and flags.

top topics

join