It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riots in Greece!! Watch live!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Well let the rioting begin, Go to the link to watch livestream
www.livestream.com...

I wonder how long this will go on for and
if they will actually get what they want.
I will be keeping my eye on this 4sure.

edit on 28-6-2011 by jaycen420 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Oh come on!!! These aren't riots! These are police men disguised as terrorists-protesters in order to scare people, so they won't protest against the cruel austerity measures. The government in cooperation with the police are organizing this, so they won't face serious protests. We all know this is a government tactics here in Greece, but unfortunately it always works...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jaycen420

I wonder how long this will go on for

www.cbc.ca...

I believe this is supposed to be a 48-hour strike. Im not sure if that means there will be protests the entire 48 hours. Hopefully this one dosent get as violent as the last one.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
ya thats the thing...most start peaceful...till the provocateurs step in and mess it up

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Yes, it is 48 hour strike, and there are protest organized for this entire period. Let's hope people won't stop protesting because of the fear mongering police and government. We are right, it's time they hear us.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jaycen420

Greece is finally standing up against the bankster cartel. VIVA REVOLUTION!!!

This is great, and the live stream has a chat where Greek citizens are talking about the protests, I bet the vast majority support this. Only the Elite are against it.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Upon seeking more information on the Greek riots, here is what Google News turns up:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc33f7fa9b9b.png[/atsimg]

And here is Bing's return:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2a700da2033.png[/atsimg]

This is a search that was performed today, June 28th. Google, it seems, has stopped feeding its Greek articles about the 18th of June. Way to go, Google.

edit on 28-6-2011 by alyoshablue because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2011 by alyoshablue because: Tried to insert larger images, but had to scale them down.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

Some politicians are already distancing themselves away from the government, hinting towards the success of the revolution.

They have been peacefully protesting for a long time now, over 900 protests have taken place, but most came and went unnoticed. When the government is crushed, that will not go unnoticed.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Spread love.

Or better yet, spread what you are confronted with. That is justice.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

Very interesting. Personally, though with minimal pain, I wish they would overthrow the current government - not for shots and giggles, but to stand up to the criminal IMF and EU cronies. Hopefully, if Greece can do that, instill a meaningful government, then that may inspire the Spanish and Portuguese to do the same. Nonetheless, I am not sure if you saw this video (regarding Spain), but well worth the view.

While slightly off topic, it is in the whole Revolutionary meme. Peace

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
HOORAY! I'm so Thrilled for Greece!!
Now it's time for more countries to stand up and not take it anymore! America, I'm talking about you!

new topics

top topics

join