It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
"For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders"

We know..They always seem to find their way here.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Scholars do not present their own Opinion lol not own convictions, but according to the book of god , they analyse and present what the lord Mean't.
edit on 28-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have already decided that all aliens (except the illegal ones) are hyper-dimensional constructs of our minds. They are demons and they reside in the heart of all men.

I won't take the easy road as I have already stopped participating in money. How is it I am online with no money? How is it I eat with no money? It is not my internet and it is not my food, they are simply tools that exist within the framework of life. It seems odd to grasp but it isn't really.

I do not pay taxes. I do not have an address. I do not have belongings. There are things around me, but most material items of worth I gave away long ago. There is still alot of stuff I carry around but when the right person comes along I will pass these things on as well.

I am aware that most people are programmed. The fact that a 1000 sq.ft shelter is still going for about $89-100,000 is a testament to the illusion at hand. I just refuse to participate. I do not bank. I do not have any insurance history. I have never been to jail but I have been arrested before. Only once my finger prints were taken but I do not have a criminal history. My genetics are still mine (at least I believe they are). I have never given blood in over 20 years so likely someone still has some from my past. I never vote and I have never registered to vote. I am no longer the person I once was; I even changed my name. I have no credit history of my own, but my previous name was abused by others before. I still carry a SS#, not sure how to cancel that. I still have an I.D. several actually! Most will expire soon and I doubt I will renew them.

Am I free ? Not really, not yet, but I think one day I may finally see our Lord's Return! Maybe I will just hear about it from a distance and die by myself in a placid field of dreams. It's a comforting thought and it is easily accessible to most if they try.

I am not too worried!

I do worry about the pain that others will go through as they are not preparing themselves for the physical changes that are coming to our planet. I would imagine like cattle they will follow the leader. It will be painless when it ends, but it will still hurt as it is happening.

I used to reach out to others trying to save them from their own miseries, but I learned that they don't need to know, they are happy in their mal-contented worlds. It is not my place to change them, however, it is so wonderful to be amongst the "quickened" here at ATS!

I think ATS is a bridge! It is a place where we can exorcise our fears with compassion! I feel at home here and although there are those who I question as being real people, they bring reality back so that I do not drift too far away. I stay away from the dis-information as best as I can, and when I see the constant banter of mindlessness based on the false sense of reality that exists I simply avoid them if I can. Sometimes I get "caught up", but it doesn't take long for me to gather myself back to my own paradigm. Besides, my Demons are worse than theirs, because I have exposed mine!

I will star and flag this thread because there is "heart" to the message and that is the most important part!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by KeeperOfGenisis

I wish it was as simple as you say it is, but there are more tragedies on this earth because there are more people living today. There have been earthquakes for thousands of years around the earth, but they were unnoticed because few or no people lived in those areas. In recent days, however, with the knowledge that we have, people have concluded that earthquakes are happening more frequently and with more intensity. There has always been wars, ever since man has been around, but none with the frequency and intensity of today, as compared to the past. There has always been diseases, but not with the frequency and intensity of today. Famines have become more wide spread, as well.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Everything will happen at the same time, perhaps days or even hours apart... Comets, Meteors, Earthqakes, Tsunamis, Nuclear War, Biological Terrorism, Economy Collapse, Alien Race Appearing, Solar Storms Hitting the Earth, Great Floods, Social Revolutions and on the list goes...

I tend to agree that these things could all come together, but I am not sure whether in a matter of just hours. My guess is over a period of between six months and three years.

One thing seems certain; for the series of events to even get off the ground, there has to be some major event, or combination of them, that renders western military force inert. Europe's military will have to be either tied up or severely hamstrung. American military - though already tied up - would almost have to be corked to the North American continent.

Solar flare? Maybe. Something on a grand magnitude could fry our delicious technology and leave us wishing for the days of the vacuum tube. Our air power and even naval assets would be redlined until such time as we could replace all the stuff that makes 'em work.

Other possible scenarios include a small asteroid striking somewhere in the area of the North Atlantic (around the Azores would be ideal)... or say, a Yellowstone eruption. Either of these would seriously remove the US from any conflict overseas and leave the brunt of the responsibility on Europe, which would be in not much better shape.

Of course, it may not yet be time for this. We wouldn't be the first generation to foresee the coming of the end times, only to go to our graves at a ripe old age with the world still quite intact, lol!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join