It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over population a problem??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by enament
reply to post by Amaterasu

I'm just saying that for instance the heat pump was regarded as a free energy device. We have them today and they save a lot of money,but its not a free energy device. I do believe technology's exist today that are being kept from us are out there. Did any of you're experiments pan out?

Well, I KNOW that there is tech that is being hidden - I wrote a piece here called Who Are "They?"; it's linked in my sig below and gives the whole story of how I know and what I know.

Yes, the heat pump is better than nothing, but there are ways to attain very high overunity output. I personally have not been the experimenter - My husband is. And Our biggest problem in allowing any results is money. We cannot get the required pieces without a lot of money (We live well below the poverty line...), and winging it - trying makeshift setups - is not producing what He expects. So for now, We're rather bogged. Thanks for asking, though. [smile]

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

Originally posted by Amaterasu
The problem is NOT the population. It's the corporate interests that evade efforts to clean things up, get dispensations, and otherwise avoid or ignore Our efforts to keep things clean. The corporations that hide and suppress better tech.
-
If We distributed food based on need and not profit, We would not see what We see today: supermarkets throwing out hundreds of thousands of tons of food a month while People starve. We would see all of Us fed. Easily. In fact, it is estimated by some that We could feed 10 times the number We presently have. But even if We presume half of that, We could feed five times what We presently have to feed on this planet.
-
So... Don't call it a "population" problem. Call it a corporo-distribution problem.

Exactly. The problem is wasted resources not overpopulation.

Very much so. If all the food went to the people who needed it and not to shelves with hopes of sale, We all would be eating richly.

Thanks for Your response. [smile] Star for You!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join