It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gog/Magog War Prophesied In Ezekiel 38-39 Is Beginning

page: 41
<< 38  39  40   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I have known this for a while but even I did not get this many replies for my thread based on this but anyway here is my thought on this.

I don't think Armageddon is Gog and Magog war.

Plus there is also a Gog and Magog war after the 1000 years of peace when the serpent is let lose again.

Revelation 20
The Thousand Years

Satan's Doom
7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison
8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth— Gog and Magog— to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.

9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God's people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.

10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulphur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

So unless it is1000 years later than we think like the year 3111 then something is wrong with the timeline.

History will repeat it self it seems in 1000 years time and the Bible always makes references of this fact.

Revelation 16

12 The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.
16 Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon...

Which is seperate from Gog and Magog I believe and in total 3 great wars are yet to happen and Euphrates is in Iraq not London or New York but Iraq because the garden of Eden is based there.

This is in Iraq known as Babylon because the rivers point to that area and they are still flowing today.
So what this means is that the end time battles before God concerning Israel and that region will be by some empire or leaders that are of course non Christian and preach a different Gospel and some suspect Islam since it goes in great lengths to deny it in its scripture.

Matthew 24
The Destruction of the Temple and Signs of the End Times

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak.

Ezekiel 38 and Daniel 11 and 12 go together and this involves a time of the Tribulation period before the end involving Persia-Iran and other nations, some say Russia also who are coincidently supplying arms and nuclear technology to them. Some leader from Iran, some nutter apparently is involved, but will let you decide if that fits the case.

www.christianpost.com...

The Great Prophet Six: Day 2 of Iran's War Games

Fourteen missiles were fired by Iran’s Revolutionary Guards on Tuesday, day two of the 10-day war games entitled “The Great Prophet 6.” The games are designed to be a display of strength toward Iran’s two prominent adversaries: the U.S. and Israel.
"The range of our missiles has been designed based on American bases in the region as well as the Zionist regime," says Comander Amir Ali Hajizadeh, head of the Revolutionary Guards’ aerospace department, reported Reuters.

Now go back to Daniel 11 and 12

Will they set up the Abomination that causes Desolation? The Image of the Beast?

It happened in Israel in the ancient times and is said to happen again, read Matthew 24 because it is about the future concerning Daniel’s prophecy.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Iranian scientists have unveiled the country's second humanoid robot.
The robot, named Sorina 2 after an ancient Persian warrior, was designed and manufactured by 20 Iranian experts from Tehran University.
The official Iranian press release promises that it 'can replace human beings in carrying out sensitive tasks in different situations.'

Daniel 11

The Kings of the South and the North
2 “Now then, I tell you the truth: Three more kings will arise in Persia, and then a fourth, who will be far richer than all the others. When he has gained power by his wealth, he will stir up everyone against the kingdom of Greece. 3 Then a mighty king will arise, who will rule with great power and do as he pleases. 4 After he has arisen, his empire will be broken up and parceled out toward the four winds of heaven. It will not go to his descendants, nor will it have the power he exercised, because his empire will be uprooted and given to others.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
whoah dude. you're putting my country (turkey) and people among the alleged alliance of evil based on pure fiction but a single, tangible scientific fact, and then you get mad and call people ignorant just because they oppose your opinion and conspiracy. that's truly offending. besides, fearmongering about war all the time brings the actual war, ever heard of self fulfilling prophecies? talk about racism and discrimination. whoah, my country as the source of evil, well that's way over the top. wow. *shakes head*

nope, i've given up all hope on mankind and enlightenment right at this moment. no enlightenment and peace for the mankkind as long as these organized religions keep on lingerin above the planet. sigh.
edit on 2-8-2011 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
People need to understand false prophets will arise will do anything to denounce Christ for what he is even call him a prophet and not the Son of God, the nations that believe this and want to stop his coming and the establishment of Israel and the redemption of the Jews when they build their new temple will ultimate be that enemy as foretold. The Bible does not mention Australia, Brazil or Canada as possible end time enemies because it all has to do with tribal blood line conflicts which started from Isaac and Ishmael and will probably end between these two cousins.

I do know what Islam says and guess what it fits like a glove when it comes to end time Bible prophecy, maybe the Catholic church will have a say but Babylon is Iraq, Persia is Iran, Egypt is Egypt, Libya and Syria are all involved and Assyria and so on, so it is not like Chinese moved there or are ever going to overpopulate that region or Europeans want to live in the Middle East in there thousands because the divide is so wide and will remain Islamic till the end like it or not and America i going to give back Iraq to its people and they will be gone from there I hope.

So the prophetic table is set, the Arabs want to be in those nations let them, the ignorant ones will be those who never read the Bible because they were told in their religion it has been corrupted so they can never change, what do Westerners gain changing to Islam, only oppression so I doubt they will convert anytime soon unless the government get soft.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The war of Gog and Magog is an Isolated war that is between these nations foretold thousands of years ago.
It is evident today that once endtime Israel comes back to play that the nations mentioned will involve the Middle East and not Iceland or Japan or anyone like that and the nations today thay hate Israel and do not read Bible prophecy becaue they ban the Bible being preached are the very ones likely to be involved is this key stage event for the sign of the endtimes.

If people want to prevent it then they can, go ahead but it can never be stopped an whole nations and people will be invloved.

It is evident Iran wants to play the prophecy game because they think their prophets will come down to destroy zion and Israel so it works perfectly as of yet and some say Russia will get invloved named as Rosh in the Bible who are helping to supply weapons to Iran.

Both Iraq and the Iranian leaders past and present are playing destroy Israel game by word of mouth and they them selves have get into that mess.

I pray that at least half of the people in those regions wake up and come out of the viel that leads them to salvation.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
A very insightful post. Your research is done well and I believe you are very close to absolute truth. The next, and final great war will certainly originate in the middle east. Some say it's already begun. I think it's the proverbial "frog in the pot" scenario.

I've read many flames on this site from those who love to bash those who follow the God of true Israel. I've heard many talk about self-fullfilling prophesy. In other words, if we believe something, we bring it to pass ourselves. This is akin to saying because we saw a car accident on the news once and believed it really occured, we caused our own car accident that we had 8 months later simply because we believed that those things are true.

People like yourself that watch for the signs, as the Scriptures instructs us to do, and reports them to your fellow man, should not be mocked but rather applauded. Nice work and keep digging and watching for signs. When the others can admit which gods they follow, we'll listen to their opinions too.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by donbot1000

The only god I follow is nature..... It's chaotic simplicity is mesmerising...

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40   >>

join