It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gog/Magog War Prophesied In Ezekiel 38-39 Is Beginning

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis

So just because i don't believe in god and these prophecies i am automatically wrong and have nothing intelligent to add to the conversation??

So we'll talk about fairies, but you don't believe in fairies, but you want to join our talk about fairies anyway, all you want to talk about is that fairies don't exist. So we can't have a conversation about fairies without you telling us about how fairies don't exist. Anything said is countered by "fairies don't exist".

Can you see how far the conversation will get?

If you don't believe in fairies, other people talking about them shouldn't interest you. Unless of course you believe in similarly stupid ideas like "fixing other people's stupid ideas" .. which is a delusion similar to fairies, and displayed by many many people on this forum.

Look, i realise this is an open forum, but unless you want to join the conversation, instead of trying to stop it entirely, then no, you do not have anything intelligent to add to the conversation.

LUXUS, thanks for that, i recall something similar, i'll follow up

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

fairies....really

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

am sure israel is looking forward to another 6 day war,only over 40 years ago and the aggressors have forgotten.lol.not the size of the dog in the fight,its the size of the fight in the dog.as far as israel is concerned its a bruce lee branded pitbull with a terminator complex

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Unique among all books ever written, the Bible accurately foretells specific events-in detail-many years, sometimes centuries, before they occur. Approximately 2500 prophecies appear in the pages of the Bible, about 2000 of which already have been fulfilled to the letter—no errors. (The remaining 500 or so reach into the future and may be seen unfolding as days go by.) Since the probability for any one of these prophecies having been fulfilled by chance averages less than one in ten (figured very conservatively) and since the prophecies are for the most part independent of one another, the odds for all these prophecies having been fulfilled by chance without error is less than one to the 2000th power (that is 1 with 2000 zeros written after it!) SOURCE

I didn't read all 40 pages, so I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but the claim that 2000 prophesies in the Bible have been fulfilled is dubious. I took a look at the source site and most of these are self-referential, ie the Bible contains the prophecy and also the proof of its fulfillment (not to mention that this site shows nowhere near 2000 prophecies). The first few claims are about Jesus' life and death, which itself is a matter that historians do not universally agree upon even as far as whether he actually existed. I hate to be jaded, but there is of course a profound benefit for those selling Christianity (which resembles not at all what Jesus told his followers to do, for the most part, according to the Bible) to having the prophecies come true, so there is a very real chance of bias here. Now, I would be very interested in a site that contains Bible prophecy along with historical events as proven by documents OTHER than the Bible. Otherwise, I cannot take that claim seriously at all.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Universer

I have four words for you..........The dead sea scrolls.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

So you're a moderate christian then...? Can i respectfully ask how you came to the conclusion that only some parts of your chosen religion/religious scriptures are correct and the other parts are false please? Surely this means god is falable, and a falable god is a self contradicting god.... and oxy moron in itself.

Surely if you believe in the bible with such veracity, you believe in it all? Could you explain the fact that it does not mention dinosours, and yet you claim that this all omnipotent being knows all past and furture human history.... seems like a bit of an oversight to me? A significant one....

Can you not see that believing in both science and religion makes a mockery of your position.... Sure, I can see some nice messages in the bible, some nice laws by which to operate a sociey, but equally I can see some pretty abhorent behaviour in some sections of it... I would never suggest that the good bits that fit into this particular day and age are correct and that the other parts are not correct... you either take the whole thing, or leave the whole thing, otherwise, you are not a christain per se, but a nice bloke that see's it for what it is..... a collection of nice stories with SOME decent messages, and some pretty evil ones..... (Taken out of the context of the days they were written obviously).

Funny how the scriptires talk about knives and swords and shields and armies...... not sure what you are looking at, but wars these days aren't like that...... if god knows and see's all future events, you would have thought he would have got the details right, no? There is obviously a reason for this... the bible only really works as a moral guide when taken in the context of when it was written..... when it was dangerous to eat shelfish, opulent to wear cloth of more than one fibre in the same garment and more than acceptable to stone to death your friends, families and neighbors for the slightest indiscretion........ it was written by those people to deal with the problems of those days...... and the majority of these do not apply today... which is why you only take some parts and leave the rest.... If it was the true word of god, do you not think he might have been in touch recently to update the now eroneous concepts that don't work in our society.....???? seems a bit irresponsible to me.....

To be honest, I have a problem with this christian god anyway... I couldn't possibly affiliate myself with a god that is blatantly petty, selfish, opinionated and jealous god as the one portrayed in the bible.... he's a bit of an arsehole really!

One last question please, while I have you attention?

Can you please provide evidence of these 2000 prophecies that the bible predicted and that have come true, "to the letter" as you claim? I would suggest this would be a similar situation to the prophecies of Nostradamus, all in the interpretation.....

Kind regards.

PerfectAnomoly.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

No it's not...The prophecies in which you claim are being revealed are vague at best and may not have even been properly translated to begin with.
If I had all the time in the world to debunk this bit by bit, I would, but I don't....I just know that the majority of this thread is BS and doesn't stand against proper scrutiny and analysis.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universer

Unique among all books ever written, the Bible accurately foretells specific events-in detail-many years, sometimes centuries, before they occur. Approximately 2500 prophecies appear in the pages of the Bible, about 2000 of which already have been fulfilled to the letter—no errors. (The remaining 500 or so reach into the future and may be seen unfolding as days go by.) Since the probability for any one of these prophecies having been fulfilled by chance averages less than one in ten (figured very conservatively) and since the prophecies are for the most part independent of one another, the odds for all these prophecies having been fulfilled by chance without error is less than one to the 2000th power (that is 1 with 2000 zeros written after it!) SOURCE

I didn't read all 40 pages, so I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but the claim that 2000 prophesies in the Bible have been fulfilled is dubious. I took a look at the source site and most of these are self-referential, ie the Bible contains the prophecy and also the proof of its fulfillment (not to mention that this site shows nowhere near 2000 prophecies). The first few claims are about Jesus' life and death, which itself is a matter that historians do not universally agree upon even as far as whether he actually existed. I hate to be jaded, but there is of course a profound benefit for those selling Christianity (which resembles not at all what Jesus told his followers to do, for the most part, according to the Bible) to having the prophecies come true, so there is a very real chance of bias here. Now, I would be very interested in a site that contains Bible prophecy along with historical events as proven by documents OTHER than the Bible. Otherwise, I cannot take that claim seriously at all.

I could not agree more my friend..... not to mention the frankly ludicrous "math" employed by these so called "scientists" to produce their textually incestuous agenda... an example.....

"The estimates of probability included herein come from a group of secular research scientists. As an example of their method of estimation, consider their calculations for this first prophecy cited:

Since the Messiah's ministry could conceivably begin in any one of about 5000 years, there is, then, one chance in about 5000 that his ministry could begin in 26 A.D.
Since the Messiah is God in human form, the possibility of his being killed is considerably low, say less than one chance in 10.
Relative to the second destruction of Jerusalem, this execution has roughly an even chance of occurring before or after that event, that is, one chance in 2.
Hence, the probability of chance fulfillment for this prophecy is 1 in 5000 x 10 x 2, which is 1 in 100,000, or 1 in 105."

Another example of an interesting statement from the source website provided by the OP.....

"Since these thirteen prophecies cover mostly separate and independent events, the probability of chance occurrence for all thirteen is about 1 in 10138 (138 equals the sum of all the exponents of 10 in the probability estimates above). For the sake of putting the figure into perspective, this probability can be compared to the statistical chance that the second law of thermodynamics will be reversed in a given situation (for example, that a gasoline engine will refrigerate itself during its combustion cycle or that heat will flow from a cold body to a hot body)—that chance = 1 in 1080. Stating it simply, based on these thirteen prophecies alone, the Bible record may be said to be vastly more reliable than the second law of thermodynamics. Each reader should feel free to make his own reasonable estimates of probability for the chance fulfillment of the prophecies cited here. In any case, the probabilities deduced still will be absurdly remote."

"(138 equals the sum of all the exponents of 10 in the probability estimates above)"....

I was under the impression that probabilities had to be mutiplied when considered in relation to each other....?

"this probability can be compared to the statistical chance that the second law of thermodynamics will be reversed in a given situation (for example, that a gasoline engine will refrigerate itself during its combustion cycle or that heat will flow from a cold body to a hot body)—that chance = 1 in 1080"...."

Interesting claim this..... I would find it hard to believe that a gasoline engine would/could switch to a refrigeration cycle once for every 1080 times it was used.... this is quite frankly ludicrous.... and the next claim is therefore just as ludicrous......

"Stating it simply, based on these thirteen prophecies alone, the Bible record may be said to be vastly more reliable than the second law of thermodynamics."

As expected, the fulfilled prophecies stated are more than open to interpretation... and as mentioned by another poster, the prophetic statement and the evidence of fulfillment are both contained within the same questionable document.... we'd all like to write our own reviews!

PerfectAnomoly

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The bible is the living word of God, written by man, and revealed differently to each man, as it is ever changing, according to God's purpose for that individual interpetation, from each and every one of us....

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64
The bible is the living word of God, written by man, and revealed differently to each man, as it is ever changing, according to God's purpose for that individual interpetation, from each and every one of us....

Sorry... but that statement is ridiculous sir, with respect.....

If the bible is the "living word of god", written by man, we presume this means that man is capable of understanding the true word of god.... which also means that someone must have conversed directly with him/her at some point..... I thought one of the tennants of christianity was that we were not worthy of understanding the true word of god, and that to hear his true voice would kill us?? (I may have just got that from Kevin Smith's "Dogma" though to be honest)! Is it not pretentious to assume that we know gods true word? Should we not be smite upon for this??

To say it is "revealed differently to each man" is a false statement.... it is obviously presented, and therefore revealed in exactly the same way to every person whose eye's fall upon it..... I think you meant to say that it is individual interpretation of the text that makes it a deeply personal relationship with god.....

In my opinion this is a "god of the gaps" type statement..... It shows a lack of real commitment to the messages of the text and smacks of religious moderacy... something which, in my opinion, can be as dangerous as religious extremeism. If you are going to have the gall to believe in/live by something which can never be proved to you, and that doesn't conform with any idea's of how we know the physical world to operate, at least have the integrity and honor to stand by each and every statement contained therein and not come out with these wooly statements that attempt to fool the ill educated masses with their malignant ambiguity.......

"Don't worry if you don't agree with that bit of the bible mate... just ignore it and find another bit that you can waste your life obeying"

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectAnomoly
" just ignore it and find another bit that you can waste your life obeying"

I do that with ATS
You're funny.

reply to post by freetree64

Well said. There's something in the abandon with which some like to berate other's ideas that makes me think they'll never be close enough to anything to really listen it speak. Never mind something as quiet as ... God.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

* Revelation 16:16
* Ezekiel 38:1,2/8 & 16 Magog - Russia - China joins with them
* Revelation 16:12
* Revelation 9:14-18
* Daniel 11:40 - Egypt - King of the South
* Isaiah 17:1 - Syria - Damascus (Arabic) spelling
* Ezekiel 38:5 - Persia, changed it's name to Iran in 1932 then to Mesopotamian then Iraq
* Ezekiel 38:7 - Turkey - (Targarma)

from the Hebrew Bible 38:6 (Cush & Phut)
Ethiopia, Libya, Yemen, Sudan - and many parts of Africa
* Psalms 83:4-7 (Ammon & Edom ) Jordan, (Gebal), Libyan, and Philistines
* Joel 3:2 - (1)Ishmolites, (2)Hagordines, (3)Ishmaelites, (4)Hagarenes

Rosh (ancient Sarmatians know as Rashu, Rasapu, Ros & RUSSIA

Magog (ancient Scythians ) Central Asia ( Islamic Southern republics of the former Soviet Union with a population of 6 million Muslims

Meshech (ancient Muschki and Musku in Cilici and Cappadocia ) TURKEY

Tubal (ancient Tubalu in Cappadocia ) TURKEY

Persia ( name changed to Iran in 1935 ) IRAN

Ethiopia (ancient Cush, south of Egypt) Sudan

Libya (ancient Put, west of Egypt ) Libya

Gomer (ancient Cimmerians from seventh century to first century B.C. in central / west Anatolia

Turkey Beth, Tagarmah Tilgarimmu between ancient Carchemish and Haran) TURKEY

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------

Rosh - Hebrew - Strong's Concordance

means " Head " or " Chief " it means either the individual who is the chief or leader of this alliance or
the nation which leads it.

Gog - Prince of Meshech Tubal ( Russia )
Meshech & Tubal or " M - S(h) - C(h) " & " T - B - L "
The chief city of Russia is Moscow the first three consonant or Moscow match the principle consonant of Meshech
( i.e. " M-S-C ") The consonant or Tubal ( T-B-L )
can be seen preserved in the Russian city of Tobolsk and the river in Russia as well as in the Georgian city of this
is which was long a part of the old Soviet Union. According to the Ezechiel's prophecy RUSSIA will lead the attacking alliance

The genealogy of the sons of Noah

Genesis 10:1-3,6-7

( KJV )

10:1 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah,
Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born
after the flood.
10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai,
and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
10:3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and
Togarmah.
10:6 And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut,
and Canaan.
10:7 And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah,
and Raamah, and Sabtechah: and the sons of Raamah;
Sheba, and Dedan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------
Genesis 10:1-3,6-7

( NIV )

Ge. 10:1 This is the account of Shem, Ham and Japheth, Noah’s sons,
who themselves had sons after the flood.
Ge. 10:2 The sons [Sons may mean descendants or successors or
nations; also in verses 3, 4, 6, 7, 20-23, 29 and 31.] of
Japheth: Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech and
Tiras.
Ge. 10:3 The sons of Gomer: Ashkenaz, Riphath and Togarmah.
Ge. 10:6 The sons of Ham: Cush, Mizraim, [That is, Egypt; also in
verse 13] Put and Canaan.
Ge. 10:7 The sons of Cush: Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah and
Sabteca. The sons of Raamah: Sheba and Dedan.

Ezekiel

( KJV )

38:1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
38:2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of
Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and
prophesy against him,
38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am
against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
38:5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them
with shield and helmet:
38:6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of
the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with
thee.

Ezekiel

( NIV )

Ez. 38:1 The word of the LORD came to me:
Ez. 38:2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of
Magog, the chief prince of [Or the prince of Rosh,] Meshech
and Tubal; prophesy against him
Ez. 38:3 and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am
against you, O Gog, chief prince of [Or Gog, prince of
Rosh,] Meshech and Tubal.
Ez. 38:5 Persia, Cush [That is, the upper Nile region] and Put will be
with them, all with shields and helmets,
Ez. 38:6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the
far north with all its troops — the many nations with you.

Russia ally is Ethiopia which is derived from the Hebrew word for Cush ( Strong Concordance #3568 )

Cush's decedents do include the nations of Ethiopia in the Horn of Africa but they are only a small portion of Cush's descendants
mostly migrated eastward into the Indian subcontinent and the name of their forefather Cush is still on the " Hindu Kush "
mountains along the border between Afghanistan and Paleistan. This ally will come from the
Afghaninstan and Paleistan region

The next ally is called Libya - Hebrew word translated " Lyba " is Phut or Put
( Strong Concordance #46316 )
Phut is a nation descended from Phut a son of Ham

Genesis 10:6

and Canaan.

Phut / libya west from Egypt along the African coast prophecy does not specifically state " all of Phut " will join
Russia's alliance so time will tell whether all or part of their region joins Russia

The next Russian ally is labeled Gomer one of the sons of Japheth ( Genesis 10:2-31 )
The Hebrew word translated as " Troops " Ezekiel 38:6 means " Bands " Gomer will have extremely large population & it will
have many internal ethnic groups defined as " Bands " or " Troops "
The nations of Japheth are found in the oriental regions of Asia & the most populous nation on earth China

The last major ally listed is Togarmah , who was a son of Gomer ( Genesis 10:2-3) so it is closley related to the Chinese
ethnically this group is also described as being very populous and having many ethnic groups ("Bands") it will be located
in the " far North " regions of Asia and its close relationship with Gomer indicates it will be located just north
of Gomers latter-day descendents with Gome identified as China's many ethnic groups, Togarmah would dwell in the regions
located to the north of mainland China , Mongolia,Siberia & perhaps Manchuria , and North Korea. All these spheres of influence

Genesis 10:2-31

(KJV)

10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai,
and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
10:3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and
Togarmah.
10:4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim,
and Dodanim.
10:5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their
lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in
their nations.
and Canaan.
10:7 And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah,
and Raamah, and Sabtechah: and the sons of Raamah;
Sheba, and Dedan.
10:8 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one
in the earth.
10:9 He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore
it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the
LORD.
10:10 And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and
Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
10:11 Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded
Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,
10:12 And Resen between Nineveh and Calah: the same is
a great city.
10:13 And Mizraim begat Ludim, and Anamim, and
Lehabim, and Naphtuhim,
10:14 And Pathrusim, and Casluhim, (out of whom came
Philistim,) and Caphtorim.
10:15 And Canaan begat Sidon his first born, and Heth,
10:16 And the Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgasite,
10:17 And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite,
10:18 And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the
Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the
Canaanites spread abroad.
10:19 And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as
thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto
Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even
unto Lasha.
10:20 These are the sons of Ham, after their families, after
their tongues, in their countries, and in their nations.
10:21 Unto Shem also, the father of all the children of
Eber, the brother of Japheth the elder, even to him were
children born.
10:22 The children of Shem; Elam, and Asshur, and
Arphaxad, and Lud, and Aram.
10:23 And the children of Aram; Uz, and Hul, and Gether,
and Mash.
10:24 And Arphaxad begat Salah; and Salah begat Eber.
10:25 And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one
was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his
brother's name was Joktan.
10:26 And Joktan begat Almodad, and Sheleph, and
Hazarmaveth, and Jerah,
10:27 And Hadoram, and Uzal, and Diklah,
10:28 And Obal, and Abimael, and Sheba,
10:29 And Ophir, and Havilah, and Jobab: all these were
the sons of Joktan.
10:30 And their dwelling was from Mesha, as thou goest
unto Sephar a mount of the east.
10:31 These are the sons of Shem, after their families, after
their tongues, in their lands, after their nations.

Genesis 10:1-31

( NIV )

Ge. 10:1 This is the account of Shem, Ham and Japheth, Noah’s sons,
who themselves had sons after the flood.
Ge. 10:2 The sons [Sons may mean descendants or successors or
nations; also in verses 3, 4, 6, 7, 20-23, 29 and 31.] of
Japheth: Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech and
Tiras.
Ge. 10:3 The sons of Gomer: Ashkenaz, Riphath and Togarmah.
Ge. 10:4 The sons of Javan: Elishah, Tarshish, the Kittim and the
Rodanim. [Some manuscripts of the Masoretic Text and
Samaritan Pentateuch (see also Septuagint and 1 Chron. 1:7);
most manuscripts of the Masoretic Text Dodanim]
Ge. 10:5 (From these the maritime peoples spread out into their
territories by their clans within their nations, each with its
own language.)
Ge. 10:6 The sons of Ham: Cush, Mizraim, [That is, Egypt; also in
verse 13] Put and Canaan.
Ge. 10:7 The sons of Cush: Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah and
Sabteca. The sons of Raamah: Sheba and Dedan.
Ge. 10:8 Cush was the father [Father may mean ancestor or
predecessor or founder; also in verses 13, 15, 24 and 26.] of
Nimrod, who grew to be a mighty warrior on the earth.
Ge. 10:9 He was a mighty hunter before the LORD; that is why it is
said, “Like Nimrod, a mighty hunter before the LORD.”
Ge. 10:10 The first centres of his kingdom were Babylon, Erech, Akkad
and Calneh, in [Or Erech and Akkad — all of them in]
Shinar. [That is, Babylonia]
Ge. 10:11 From that land he went to Assyria, where he built Nineveh,
Rehoboth Ir, [Or Nineveh with its city squares] Calah
Ge. 10:12 and Resen, which is between Nineveh and Calah; that is the
great city.
Ge. 10:13 Mizraim was the father of the Ludites, Anamites, Lehabites,
Naphtuhites,
Ge. 10:14 Pathrusites, Casluhites (from whom the Philistines came) and
Caphtorites.
Ge. 10:15 Canaan was the father of Sidon his firstborn, [Or of the
Sidonians, the foremost] and of the Hittites,
Ge. 10:16 Jebusites, Amorites, Girga#es,
Ge. 10:17 Hivites, Arkites, Sinites,
Ge. 10:18 Arvadites, Zemarites and Hamathites. Later the Canaanite
clans scattered
Ge. 10:19 and the borders of Canaan reached from Sidon towards Gerar
as far as Gaza, and then towards Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah
and Zeboiim, as far as Lasha.
Ge. 10:20 These are the sons of Ham by their clans and languages, in
their territories and nations.
Ge. 10:21 Sons were also born to Shem, whose older brother was [Or
Shem, the older brother of] Japheth; Shem was the ancestor
of all the sons of Eber.
Ge. 10:22 The sons of Shem: Elam, Asshur, Arphaxad, Lud and Aram.
10:23 The sons of Aram: Uz, Hul, Gether and Meshech. [See
Septuagint and 1 Chron. 1:17; Hebrew Mash.]
Ge. 10:24 Arphaxad was the father of [Hebrew; Septuagint father of
Cainan, and Cainan was the father of] Shelah, and Shelah the
father of Eber.
Ge. 10:25 Two sons were born to Eber: One was named Peleg, [Peleg
means division.] because in his time the earth was divided; his
brother was named Joktan.
Ge. 10:26 Joktan was the father of Almodad, Sheleph, Hazarmaveth,
Jerah,
Ge. 10:27 Hadoram, Uzal, Diklah,
Ge. 10:28 Obal, Abimael, Sheba,
Ge. 10:29 Ophir, Havilah and Jobab. All these were sons of Joktan.
Ge. 10:30 The region where they lived stretched from Mesha towards
Sephar, in the eastern hill country.
Ge. 10:31 These are the sons of Shem by their clans and languages, in
their territories and nations.
Ge. 10:32 These are the clans of Noah’s sons, according to their lines of
descent, within their nations. From these the nations spread
out over the earth after the flood.

Ezekiel

( KJV )

38:6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of
the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with
thee.

Ezekiel

( NIV )

Ez. 38:6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the
far north with all its troops — the many nations with you.

Who is the OTHER global alliance ?
The second large global alliance attacked by the first one led by Russia is called " Israel " or " The House of Israel "
"Israel" the ten tribes of Israel who where prophesied in Hosea 1:10 to be vastly increased in population (and therefore ,
power/after they were exiled from the promised land Circa 723 B.C.

Ezekiel 38:8,14-16/39:12
Ezekiels prophecy in the latter years

Where were the lost tribes of Israel at the time of JESUS ?
The Well Known Jewish historian Josephus the ten tribes had a very massive population in the Asia empire of Parthia as their
home and Parthian major " Wise Men " were Divinely led to worship Jesus in Matthew 2, they fell in the 3rd century A.D.
The millions of Parthian refugees poured into Europe and were called " Cavcasian ", Goths, Germans, Saxons, Vandals, etc.
U.S. , U.K. , Canada, Australia & New Zealand (NATO)
" The Western Alliance " Israelis, Isralite tribe of Judah

Ezekiel

( KJV )

38:8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter
years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back
from the sword, and is gathered out of many people,
against the mountains of Israel, which have been always
waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they
shall dwell safely all of them.
38:14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog,
Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of
Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?
38:15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north
parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding
upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:
38:16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel,
as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days,
and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may
know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before
their eyes.
39:12 And seven months shall the house of Israel be
burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.

Ezekiel

( NIV )

Ez. 38:8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years
you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose
people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of
Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought
out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety.
Ez. 38:14 “Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: ‘This is
what the Sovereign LORD says: In that day, when my people
Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it?
Ez. 39:15 As they go through the land and one of them sees a human
bone, he will set up a marker beside it until the gravediggers
have buried it in the Valley of Hamon Gog.
Ez. 38:16 You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that
covers the land. In days to come, O Gog, I will bring you
against my land, so that the nations may know me when I
show myself holy through you before their eyes.
Ez. 39:12 “‘For seven months the house of Israel will be burying them
in order to cleanse the land.

Ezekiel's 38th - 39th Chapter

Is there a THIRD power bloc in the world at the " End Times " ?
after the surprise attack of led by Russia ,China and Iran Ezekiel 38 mention another bloc of nation which is NOT ! part of the attacking alliance the OBJECT to it when it occurs Ezekiel 38:13
" SHEBA ,DEDAN ,The Merchants of TARSHISH. Sheba & Dedan, the merchants of TARSHISH are increasingly looking like modern India -
large democracy with English speaking history membership in the British Empire it is increasingly drawn toward the west
via economic ties & mutual concerns about Islamic terrorism and the rapid milirtarization of China

( KJV )
38:13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish,
with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art
thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company
to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away
cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

( NIV )
Ez. 38:13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her
villages [Or her strong lions] will say to you, “Have you
come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to
carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods
and to seize much plunder?”’

Who then are the " Merchants of Tararhish and all their young lions", who also have the same negative reaction to the Gog-led
attacks as did the people of Sheba and Dedan ?
Genesis 10:4 identifies Tarshish as the people descended from Japheth, whose descendants are now mostly located in Asia.
Tarshish was the son of Javan as well as the grandson of Japheth since it as one of the initial tribes of Japheths's descendants
it should have grown into a large nation a huge clue as to their modern identity is Ezekiel 38:13.
Their entire nation is so closely linked to merchandising goods to others that they are called a nation of Merchants !
JAPAN sometimes called " Japan INC. " in the media
Tarshish was named Javan ,and the name is little changed in the national name of Japan. The island of Java in Indonesia also
preserves the name of Javan (Genesis 10:4) there are other descendents of Javan who are not Japanese "Young Lions" in the modern
world that it can only mean that there is a Creator God of the Bible who is actively guiding the destinies of nations to fulfill
his prophecies (Isaiah 41:21-26) God challenging skeptics and authorship of the Bible.
There is a number of Smaller Asian nations on the Pacific rim which have copied the mercantile export -driven services called
"Young Lions" nation of "Young Tigers". Economies of Asia since there where only Asian Lions not Tigers in the region of the
ancient promised land and fertile crescent ( in which Ezekiel lived and wrote ) " Young Lions " could be translated " Young Tigers "
IS IT NOT AMAZING how PRECISELY the Bible a millennia ago the modern realities and traits of Japan and various Pacific Rim nations?
South Korea, Taiwan, The Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, etc.

Genesis 10:4

(KJV)

10:4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim,
and Dodanim.

( NIV )

Genesis 10:4

Ge. 10:4 The sons of Javan: Elishah, Tarshish, the Kittim and the
Rodanim. [Some manuscripts of the Masoretic Text and
Samaritan Pentateuch (see also Septuagint and 1 Chron. 1:7);
most manuscripts of the Masoretic Text Dodanim

Ezekiel

( KJV )

38:13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish,
with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art
thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company
to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away
cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

Isaiah 41:21-26

( KJV )

41:21 Produce your cause, saith the LORD; bring forth
your strong reasons, saith the King of Jacob.
41:22 Let them bring them forth, and shew us what shall
happen: let them shew the former things, what they be, that
we may consider them, and know the latter end of them; or
declare us things for to come.
41:23 Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we
may know that ye are gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that
we may be dismayed, and behold it together.
41:24 Behold, ye are of nothing, and your work of nought:
an abomination is he that chooseth you.
41:25 I have raised up one from the north, and he shall
come: from the rising of the sun shall he call upon my
name: and he shall come upon princes as upon morter, and
as the potter treadeth clay.
41:26 Who hath declared from the beginning, that we may
know? and before time, that we may say, He is righteous?
yea, there is none that sheweth, yea, there is none that
declareth, yea, there is none that heareth your words.

Isaiah 41:21-26

( NIV )

Is. 41:21 “Present your case,” says the LORD. “Set forth your
arguments,” says Jacob’s King.
Is. 41:22 “Bring in your idols to tell us what is going to happen. Tell us
what the former things were, so that we may consider them
and know their final outcome. Or declare to us the things to
come,
Is. 41:23 tell us what the future holds, so that we may know you are
gods. Do something, whether good or bad, so that we will be
dismayed and filled with fear.
Is. 41:24 But you are less than nothing and your works are utterly
worthless; he who chooses you is detestable.
Is. 41:25 “I have stirred up one from the north, and he comes — one
from the rising sun who calls on my name. He treads on
rulers as if they were mortar, as if he were a potter treading
the clay.
Is. 41:26 Who told of this from the beginning, so that we could know,
or beforehand, so that we could say, `He was right’? No-one
told of this, no-one foretold it, no-one heard any words from
you.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
reply to post by OldCorp

No it's not...The prophecies in which you claim are being revealed are vague at best and may not have even been properly translated to begin with.
If I had all the time in the world to debunk this bit by bit, I would, but I don't....I just know that the majority of this thread is BS and doesn't stand against proper scrutiny and analysis.

They are really not vague. Have seen this point on this thread a few times and all it tells me is that you havent read the thing. Not that you should become a believer but this section in question is very clear.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Religion = war

I feel that all Religion is bs a load of story's from thousands of years ago maybe the human race is getting to cleaver for it's own good why can't it be like star trek no not on about spaceships more people work to better them selfs there's no money what a world that would be.....

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
opps didn't mean to post

edit on 25-7-2011 by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by Sky watcher

If you don't like it, then don't waste our time and post. Go preach your atheism some place else. The OP already said do not post if you don't want to discus these events.

Yes, sadly, the OP is not God.

But before you jump me with your entire ATS-congregation, know this, organized religion is dying.

I hear the preachers of the church of materialism make this claim over and over again. And yet over seventy percent of the American public is still Christian. Only 2 percent are of your church. Which religion is dying?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
In order to place the enemies of Israel as food for the carrion as described in the bible, you must not use one bomb because it would contaminate the food supply and would most likely become as unto ashes and poison...what is being described is actually more like an eagle with the capacity to work at this level, which is the biblical level. It is not a bomb, but rather, a weapon that the lord himself will use to place the enemies of Israel, so that when they are placed atop as food they will be clean and dead...all of them. In order to better undestand how to decimate GOG and MAGOG in this clean manner, I highly recomend viewing my material as it is only 15 seconds long at www.disclose.tv... .... Oh, and by the way, I am the Shining Man from the Dakota prophecy, as I seem to have added many Native Americans on my myspace account. Also, the day I added myspace afghanistan, Osama Bin Laden stopped being a terrorist. Some might call me the Mahdi. There ARE other things to consider. Assertive Reaction to lethal criteria, because passive is no good and only leads to stuffed anger and culminates in aggressive behavior. However, if the violent at heart were to be taken into the earth by force then spun at the neccesary inertia while falling or being placed in the higher planes of the peaceful existence so that their bones are crushed as an offering to the one true GOD...then, I'm in...are you sure it's time though.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeanne75018
Please OldCorp, could you display another avatar? Displaying a weapon is not right. I feel it like an aggression towards me.
edit on 28/6/2011 by jeanne75018 because: (no reason given)

Can't you see the smile on my face? Unless you have antlers - or try to take it away from me - you have nothing to fear.

How about this one?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39da479e7cdd.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 6/28/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

Sorry but had to repost this.
My hubby is a hunter (Bow N Arrow) and the antler's thing had me rolling on the floor.

Great Op though, Everybody knows something is comeing. We can all feel it. Like revelations says we will be makeing merry when that day does come. Dont be offended most people just dont like there happy bubble being popped.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

You seriously did you're homework.
Best part of that blitz was you enlightend me to who Isreal is.

I know this is OFFTOPIC but it does pretain to prophocy. What do you think of the pretrib rapture.
Looking forward to you're point of view

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

Not much..........And most likely,not very many, as these are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes..

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join