It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gog/Magog War Prophesied In Ezekiel 38-39 Is Beginning

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4Yahshua
Ah, the BIBLE = Best Instructions Before Leaving Earth!

You mean Brainwashing Idiots Before Leaving Earth

Yes, Ezekiel 38 & 39 is in the works! It seems that King David also wrote about these attacks against Israel and the U.S. in Psalm 91.

Sure he did. In his own drunken garbled way

Look at Libia threatening!

It's LIBYA genius

May happen at a fall Holy Day on Yahweh's Calendar.

He has a calendar? I thought he was beyond all time and space. What the hell does he need a calendar for? Unless he has to file tax returns too.

Be sealed in the Names of the Father and Son (Yahweh and Yahshua)

The only names I want to be sealed with are Megan Fox and Adriana Lima

Revelation 14:1 to survive this and all calacysmic events! HalleluYah! (Ancient Hebrew word meaning "Praise ye Yah".)

I have one. 'Mere gand pe chumma de'

It's 'ancient' Hindi. Look it up

edit on 5-7-2011 by Fatgoblin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin

Originally posted by 547000
People will be punished after judgement.

Oh right, I forgot about judgement. Silly me

Evil and good will not be judged by human standards but by God's standards. We can always make excuses for the evil things we do, citing intention and conditions and whatnot, but evil will be judged by the one who rules the heavens and will rule the earth.

How convenient. We don't actually know what 'gods standards' are so we have to basically guess our way through life on what's good/bad and hope that we don't do anything to piss him off.

Smells like sweet lunacy.

What we know for the bible tells us these things. He knows the end from the beginning and His words affect reality in the way He wants it to. You find it hilarious because you don't accept revealed religion.

I find it hilarious because people like you have the reasoning power of a carpet.

So will you complain about the lack of freedom if you face legal consequences for your actions?

???? If I get caught then I face the consequences. Simple. Do you know how many people get away with absolute murder and live in luxury despite their actions? *cough*George*cough cough*Bush*

Actually just come here to India. Most of our politicians are proven criminals yet they get away time and again and then sit in their temples. It's the same joke repeating itself all over the planet.

Billions are going to hell, the vast majority, so He's definately not a utilitarian.

Well you're certainly a cheery fellow. I'd hate to see you on a Monday morning.

In closing I'd just like to say

''Get a life.......seriously''
edit on 4-7-2011 by Fatgoblin because: (no reason given)

You are an incredibly funny man i love it, if religion didn't exsist we wouldn't be living in this ridiculously closed minded world

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Haha thanks. Love your sig as well lol

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Fatgoblin

Hey yours goes alright too

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

So again, I ask you, how can a fairy tale (as stated by some earlier in this post) have so much power as to cause 100's of millions of people over 2000+ years to follow a LIE?

This is code for; I don't know history.

Allow me to explain;

Religious Persecution

Alright, lets continue, you live in the US?

Religious persecution in the US

Out of which I take the first paragraph;

RELIGIOUS persecution against minorities has already existed on a large scale in America. When did this happen? It happened during colonial and post-colonial days. Who did the persecuting? It was done by religious people who were themselves persecuted for religious reasons in Europe.

Alright, you don't live in North America but you live in Europe?

Spanish Inquisition

And one can find this piece within;

This regulation of the faith of the newly converted was intensified after the royal decrees issued in 1492 and 1501 ordering Jews and Muslims to convert or leave.

But since Europe has so many nice examples of how religion is backwards I'll continue in this part of the world for a second;

Religious persecution in France

In which we find;

By a series of edicts that narrowly interpreted the Edict of Nantes, he reduced it to a scrap of paper. Finally, in 1685, he declared that the majority of Protestants had been converted to Catholicism and that the edict of 1598, having thus become superfluous, was revoked. No French Protestants were allowed to leave the country; those who openly remained Protestants were promised the right of private worship and freedom from molestation, but the promise was not kept.

I could keep posting but something tells me the voice inside your head will tell you that you are right anyways(delusional), but allow me to EXPLAIN what these articles have to do with the fact that "jesus is still known".

You know why now? Because people have killed billions in the past 2000 years just to keep his name around. The Muslims have done the same but with their religion and if the Jews had a large military power 2000 years ago they would've killed a whole bunch more in name of their religion.

So gee, I wonder why this has remained in the memories of people so long? Is it because countless wars and billions of people have been slaughtered JUST to keep the book relevant? I think it is...

Your move. Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

So again, I ask you, how can a fairy tale (as stated by some earlier in this post) have so much power as to cause 100's of millions of people over 2000+ years to follow a LIE?

This is code for; I don't know history.

Allow me to explain;

Religious Persecution

Alright, lets continue, you live in the US?

Religious persecution in the US

Out of which I take the first paragraph;

RELIGIOUS persecution against minorities has already existed on a large scale in America. When did this happen? It happened during colonial and post-colonial days. Who did the persecuting? It was done by religious people who were themselves persecuted for religious reasons in Europe.

Alright, you don't live in North America but you live in Europe?

Spanish Inquisition

And one can find this piece within;

This regulation of the faith of the newly converted was intensified after the royal decrees issued in 1492 and 1501 ordering Jews and Muslims to convert or leave.

But since Europe has so many nice examples of how religion is backwards I'll continue in this part of the world for a second;

Religious persecution in France

In which we find;

By a series of edicts that narrowly interpreted the Edict of Nantes, he reduced it to a scrap of paper. Finally, in 1685, he declared that the majority of Protestants had been converted to Catholicism and that the edict of 1598, having thus become superfluous, was revoked. No French Protestants were allowed to leave the country; those who openly remained Protestants were promised the right of private worship and freedom from molestation, but the promise was not kept.

I could keep posting but something tells me the voice inside your head will tell you that you are right anyways(delusional), but allow me to EXPLAIN what these articles have to do with the fact that "jesus is still known".

You know why now? Because people have killed billions in the past 2000 years just to keep his name around. The Muslims have done the same but with their religion and if the Jews had a large military power 2000 years ago they would've killed a whole bunch more in name of their religion.

So gee, I wonder why this has remained in the memories of people so long? Is it because countless wars and billions of people have been slaughtered JUST to keep the book relevant? I think it is...

Total pwnage

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

Good point, I won't waste anymore time on you.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

"JUST" to keep the book relevant? "billions" killed "just" to keep his name around? This is a pathetic sermise.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

"JUST" to keep the book relevant? "billions" killed "just" to keep his name around? This is a pathetic sermise.

As a metaphor I thought it was very apt. You see the point is social control and by keeping these stories relevant the ability to exert social control is made less difficult, because it is difficult and it gets more difficult with each new generation. That is, if the generation buys what you sell in the first place. And this time around it's not the old Abraham-religion stuff, they have a hard time selling this - so this time around it will be this bull spiritualism, UFOs and what else you have.

Hey, you gotta keep up to date no?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Fatgoblin

I was referring to your screen name only homie.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

But one will find that most christains are personaly independent in there faith. Their comming to faith if you will was not made at the point of the sword.

But yea where you find the PTB strongly influenced by one sort....like the catholics....you find government power being used against non-catholics but this had mainly to do with a falling out over offical church/state dogma not some measure to keep Jesus in the hearts and minds.

What has really been perpetuated by the church and the sword are forms of governments and powerfull sects of the church not the message of Jesus. And there were some kingdom of Jesus on this earth efforts...bloody efforts but really this had to do with keeping others in the offical sheepfold rather than bringing them to christ at the edge of the sword. I do understand what you are saying however.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

But one will find that most christains are personaly independent in there faith. Their comming to faith if you will was not made at the point of the sword.

Now, maybe. I don't know how it works in some countries where one cannot get proper news coverage.

However, if you are talking in absolute numbers then yes, most religious people(and this goes for Islam as well), were converted at the point of a sword. You can twist and turn, but you will never escape this fact.

But yea where you find the PTB strongly influenced by one sort....like the catholics....you find government power being used against non-catholics but this had mainly to do with a falling out over offical church/state dogma not some measure to keep Jesus in the hearts and minds.

I was using "him" as a metaphor for the conned belief so many follow, not for the actual person. I agree with you, it is strongly polluted with the Catholic church, but tell me, do you know about the development of Christianity across the Western world? Like, when some folk started believing otherwise etc. etc.? These were all men and women of wealth.

Us "lemmings" have never had a say in these faiths and now, in the 21st century where we are battling with this cognitive dissonance that has swept over humanity, we are supposed to follow these denominations that came into existence because of personal rows between wealthy religious people in the past? HELL NO.

Look at it objectively for a moment please. People are being set up to demonize each other. And they're doing it because not one of them questions authority. These preset wars are a fluke to keep this going, to throw a bunch of people back into a state of fear - in which most people will accept religion or spirituality and what other hogwash-have-you-not. Leaving the figures in authority positions to run off with the spoils.

What has really been perpetuated by the church and the sword are forms of governments and powerfull sects of the church not the message of Jesus.

I know how you feel but is it not naive to say such a thing? Since they wrote down the message of Jesus in the first place? And if we look at it objectively, is Jesus not a figure whom battled the authority at the time, the pharisees? Why does he then tell people to be submissive? It just is not computable unless it's a doctored work.

And there were some kingdom of Jesus on this earth efforts...bloody efforts but really this had to do with keeping others in the offical sheepfold rather than bringing them to christ at the edge of the sword. I do understand what you are saying however.

So are you ready to experience another one of these bloody efforts? Because we are heading that-a-way, one only needs to observe the believers and listen to what they say. They are after all, still the majority.
edit on 5-7-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

The "church" in this country is a very important political tool to both the right and left with church groups lining up politicaly with one side or the other. They vote not so much along the lines of their citizen palce in a republic but according to views to realtion to interpretations of the bible......what is good government, foreignpolicy, domestic social programs. On one hand its Jesus with an M-16 and on the other Jesus working at the soup kitchen. Or Jesus working the homeless shelter with an M-16 straped to His back.

"If my kingdom were of this world my followers would have fought to prevent my capture" Jesus. So yea there is no mandate to convert by the sword. What governments do between themselves is based on another dispensation.....the kingdoms of this world.

As far as the subject of this thread, the Ezekiel 38-39 wars fall under this dispensation and Gods original mandate for and His covenant with Israel.....which even now has not been vacated. Some think the comming of Christ overturned and/or ended the OT dispensation of many thing but it did not. The two things run concurrently.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

What has really been perpetuated by the church and the sword are forms of governments and powerfull sects of the church not the message of Jesus.

I know how you feel but is it not naive to say such a thing? Since they wrote down the message of Jesus in the first place? And if we look at it objectively, is Jesus not a figure whom battled the authority at the time, the pharisees? Why does he then tell people to be submissive? It just is not computable unless it's a doctored work.

Well really the guys that wrote down anything about Jesus in the first place were not part of any sort of power structure or in bed with any governments. There was a co-opting later as certain groups in the "church" got strong enough to have political aspirations and sought to meld the state and church for reasons some of which you state. But no the original 1st century church did not create a Jesus that was politicaly usefull for and to that end. In fact the church was first persecuted as you know by the Roman government for its gains at undermining state pagan religion and that not for political gain but really as the result of the spiritual and emancipatory philosophy of Christ. They were the first to challenge the idea of emperor as god. The church was also persecuted by establish Jewish religious interests that were certainly in bed with the pagan government of Rome at least on this issue. But no the very early church didnt formulate a Jesus as part of a modivation toward political aspirations for itself.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Glad to see that alot of people posting on this thread dont and will not swollow religious garbage.
There is no proof that "god" exists,there is no proof that "jesus" existed,there is no proof that any of the "storybooks" are factual,there just isnt any proof for any of it,yet people believe it and take it seriously.

Like ive said before,i do not disagree with all of what religions practice, there are good morals to live by and such.
I also do not hate religious people, or know for fact whether religions were created to control people or if they were actually created for exactly the purposes that they practice.

But like Radpetey stated :

Having said all this, I am saying that RELIGION kills, RELIGION divides, RELIGION confuses

Now for all the information that we dont know for a fact, this is something we all know for a fact and see with our own eyes.

We all should take great caution in the way we deal with the nation of Isreal; both in word and in the heart. Because God said "I will bless those who bless you, and curse those who curse you" It seems like one of those things better left alone.

Are you stating that "israel" is something we should just leave alone because "god" or your "storybook" said so?
Even with the actions they perform like the occupation of Palestine,genocide,and the attacks and sabotages of aid flotillas?
Are you joking or something?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

But it will never be destroyed. The end was written in the very beginning for all to see if one would only take the time to look into these matters in the BOOK!

No one can predict the outcomes of wars. That is what they said about Rome an the british empire that they would never lose. Look what happened. Israel will eventually be defeated after the GOG-Magog war, with the USA coming out on top, but still incapacitated and unable to defend Israel.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Hi Mr. PROFESSIONAL

First you say

No one can predict the outcomes of wars.

Then you say

Israel will eventually be defeated after the GOG-Magog war, with the USA coming out on top, but still incapacitated and unable to defend Israel.

By the way I have some serious questions for you

1) Is that really you in your avatar?
2) If yes did you ever audition for Silence of the Lambs?
3) Is that a bacon bomb you're holding or is it a 3 day old amputated deer limb?
4) If it's the latter then can you get me a signed photograph of Anthony Hopkins?
5) Wazzaa?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BillyBoBBizWorth

bbbbw,

Have you ever read any of the ancient prophecies concerning Isreal; being restored to the land promised to Abraham some 3500 years ago?

Assyria was the first people to kick Isreal out of the land; Rome was the second.

God was the one who gave them in that land. God is the one who sent them packing, twice. AND GOD IS THE ONE WHO RESTORED THEM IN 1948;after 2000 years of wandering among the nations. And it is all there, written beforehand, for all to see.

I welcome opposing position on these matters, but come on guys(and girlies), your blind bashing of these incredibly detailed accounts of the future expose an ignorance that is usually reserved for "fundamentalists" like me.

You really should read for yourself. I promise you will be stunned by the detail of the prophecies, and will be taken aback by Gods love for these people that totally rejected Him.

The 1948 established Jewish State was the single most amazing fulfilled prophecy of our day, followed by 38-39(yet to come) as a close second.

At least humor me and come to the table of debate with a minimum knowledge of the subject matter of this thread........Rather than minimizing The Bible...........How about it?
edit on 5-7-2011 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2011 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BillyBoBBizWorth

P.S. Go do a little history dig, since 1850, and tell me what happened to the few countries who did a little moonlighting in the land.ie......england, russia

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I, personally think truth can be derived from any source. I use the culmination of all prophecies.

I believe that the Quran just rehashes what the Bible says, but in different words.

Christians are so close-minded. They need to realize there were more prophets than Jesus. They also need to realize Jesus was *just* a prophet.

The Koran is the work of Satan and although some prophecies in the koran have some truth to them it is only because Satan knows scripture and he puts his little twist of the truth on it.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join