It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gog/Magog War Prophesied In Ezekiel 38-39 Is Beginning

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I have a thought!

Have you ever wondered why there is so much opposition to Jesus Christ?

It seems to me that if this guy was either a figment of many imaginations, or just some very delusional fellow, this story would have faded a long, long, long time ago.

So again, I ask you, how can a fairy tale (as stated by some earlier in this post) have so much power as to cause 100's of millions of people over 2000+ years to follow a LIE?

This alone, coupled with such a fierce opposition to the matter; and on the other hand, such a warm loving acceptance of all other religions, should make one truly wonder.....What the heck is going on here!

I feel real faith produces what is taught in Matthew 4-5 (quite impossible, by the way, in our own strength).....
But quite probable by the strength of The Living God.)

If most christians saw the impossibility of actually living the things taught on 'the sermon on the mount',' and found their strength and very life in the resurrected Jesus Christ, the testimony of the church would not be a testimony of many denominations(division), or even murder for the cause of the gospel, but the continuation of the POWER that Jesus Christ exhibited, by the authority bestowed upon him by the most loving daddy in the history of mankind.

I understand, based on the condition of the church today, why so many are rightly disgusted with with the gospel today.................Just a thought.....

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Many are opposed because their chosen lifestyles would be considered sinful and they don't accept that those are sins. Some oppose it because of corruption of the church. And a few are opposed to religion all together.
edit on 4-7-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I really hate the word religion........Here lies the very problem...The Lord was very clear about what good religion is..ie. feeding the poor, caring for widows. etc. etc. etc.

This life has nothing to do with religion, although man will insist on it if you are to be joined with this doctrine or that doctrine, that fit the founders beliefs, highly recommending you join or put your membership in some building or organization.............I believe the erosion of the true WAY started before Paul's death, and then set on high speed when we started building buildings, steeples,etc.

Having said all this, I am saying that RELIGION kills, RELIGION divides, RELIGION confuses.But the real life and power co.me from a life totally hidden in the person of Jesus Christ. With Him directing our good works.......Any way, starting t ramble........done now

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I disagree with you. But I can see how you might feel this way.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

The Lord may very well have a believer perform these works....However, the point I was making was that the church is in the trouble it is in is due to the fact that most, not all of the works performed originate from mans best intentions and not from the organic raising of the Holy Spirit.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey
I have a thought!

Ego and filthy jealousy that arises from it.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I love your signature

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

So again, I ask you, how can a fairy tale (as stated by some earlier in this post) have so much power as to cause 100's of millions of people over 2000+ years to follow a LIE?

on this point, a lot of beliefs are held by millions for hundreds of years. for example, the earth is flat. accepted by millions, mainly europeans i expect. the belief may not have been world wide.

hey, i think that guys signature is cute too.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

I concur, However, then why the intense opposition.

It just seems that the legitimacy of Jesus Christ could only cause such hostility, such hatred and ultimately the persecution and death of his followers at the hands of a corrupt and lost sea of humanity.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
On the other hand, the illegitimacy of Jesus would only cause at the most, a lot of my favorite emotioncon .
: @@:
:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This war has been predicted in Islam as well and the Gog and Magog war is USA/West vs Russia/East. When they both destroy each other Islam will overrun Israel and destroy where the antichrist comes from (Israel). The antichrist is surmised to come from jewish descent.

When the antichrist will claim to be jesus, the christians and muslims will react and destroy israel together. Jesus was the Son of Mary, not the son of a people of jewish descent.

This war is about to start and it is very real. It will affect every corner of the world.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Not to be disrespectful in the least, but Israel is going to take a tremendous beating in the next few years, perhaps even a small scale nuclear incident.

But it will never be destroyed. The end was written in the very beginning for all to see if one would only take the time to look into these matters in the BOOK!

We all should take great caution in the way we deal with the nation of Isreal; both in word and in the heart.

Because God said "I will bless those who bless you, and curse those who curse you"

It seems like one of those things better left alone.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
People will be punished after judgement.

Oh right, I forgot about judgement. Silly me

Evil and good will not be judged by human standards but by God's standards. We can always make excuses for the evil things we do, citing intention and conditions and whatnot, but evil will be judged by the one who rules the heavens and will rule the earth.

How convenient. We don't actually know what 'gods standards' are so we have to basically guess our way through life on what's good/bad and hope that we don't do anything to piss him off.

Smells like sweet lunacy.

What we know for the bible tells us these things. He knows the end from the beginning and His words affect reality in the way He wants it to. You find it hilarious because you don't accept revealed religion.

I find it hilarious because people like you have the reasoning power of a carpet.

So will you complain about the lack of freedom if you face legal consequences for your actions?

???? If I get caught then I face the consequences. Simple. Do you know how many people get away with absolute murder and live in luxury despite their actions? *cough*George*cough cough*Bush*

Actually just come here to India. Most of our politicians are proven criminals yet they get away time and again and then sit in their temples. It's the same joke repeating itself all over the planet.

Billions are going to hell, the vast majority, so He's definately not a utilitarian.

Well you're certainly a cheery fellow. I'd hate to see you on a Monday morning.

In closing I'd just like to say

''Get a life.......seriously''
edit on 4-7-2011 by Fatgoblin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Reply to post by Fatgoblin

God's standards are in the Torah. 613 mitzvot that covers everyone.

They were summed up by Yeshua. Love YHWH with your whole being and love your neighbor as yourself.

You show love of YHWH by keeping his mitzvot. You love your neighbor by following the golden rule.

Nice and easy.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 7/4/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I have a thought!

It seems to me that if this guy was either a figment of many imaginations, or just some very delusional fellow, this story would have faded a long, long, long time ago.

By that logic Allah, Muhammad, Krishna, Ganesha, Buddah, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny etc all fall in the same category as Jesus.

the most loving daddy in the history of mankind.

I just spat my tea out

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

God's standards are in the Torah.

First the Bible now the Torah. It just gets better and better

613 mitzvot that covers everyone

Sounds like a defunct android from Star Wars

They were summed up by Yeshua. Love YHWH with your whole being and love your neighbor as yourself.

I'm sorry I can only love beings with vowels in their names. And I don't think I could love my neighbour as myself considering she's quite hairy. Ewwww

You show love of YHWH by keeping his mitzvot.

No thanks. He can keep his toy robot with himself.

You love your neighbor by following the golden rule.

Nice and easy.

Well if my neighbour was Megan Fox then I completely agree with you

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Fatgoblin

I sure have missed your chubby troll self.....peace

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Ah, the BIBLE = Best Instructions Before Leaving Earth!
Yes, Ezekiel 38 & 39 is in the works! It seems that King David also wrote about these attacks against Israel and the U.S. in Psalm 91. Look at Libia threatening! May happen at a fall Holy Day on Yahweh's Calendar.
Be sealed in the Names of the Father and Son (Yahweh and Yahshua) , Revelation 14:1 to survive this and all calacysmic events! HalleluYah! (Ancient Hebrew word meaning "Praise ye Yah".)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Fatgoblin

I sure have missed your chubby troll self.....peace

Well I wouldn't call myself chubby but I am a bit flabby around the mid section

Cheers

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

God's standards are in the Torah.

First the Bible now the Torah. It just gets better and better

613 mitzvot that covers everyone

Sounds like a defunct android from Star Wars

I'm sorry I can only love beings with vowels in their names. And I don't think I could love my neighbour as myself considering she's quite hairy. Ewwww

You show love of YHWH by keeping his mitzvot.

No thanks. He can keep his toy robot with himself.

You love your neighbor by following the golden rule.

Nice and easy.

Well if my neighbour was Megan Fox then I completely agree with you

Absolute GOLD

Funny thing is when something bad eventually happens they will all say told you so because it was in the bible or torah........i tell ya what i might write a book with some doomsday predictions and then we can say we were right too because something bad is eventually going to happen lmao

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join