It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gog/Magog War Prophesied In Ezekiel 38-39 Is Beginning

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn
reply to post by OldCorp

About the time, you wrote "Russia" into ancient texts, that was about the time that your entire post could be ignored. It doesn't matter what you write, Russia has no meaning here, it is not an ancient empire, nor has it any position in any ancient texts.

And about "modern israel". The meaning of "Israel" in any ancient text, has absolutely no relevance with modern day times. Ancient "Israel" is not equivalent to "modern israel". Neither the people, nor the country in and by itself. Ancient Israel, is a state that is "fighting" the powers at every step, and is by itself "divided" between power mongers and those of "true intent". No relevance with modern time Israel, which is a puppy state for the Powers at large.

The prophecy written in these texts, are stating ancient states that all have passed ... trying to have them fullfill some wishful thinking of modern times, serves no purpose.
edit on 2-7-2011 by bjarneorn because: Added some text, without making a new post.

What difference does it make if the "States" have "passed"? The land and the peoples are still there, they just go by different names and different territorial divisions.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspirus

Jesus was said to have grown up in the Essene community, and they have preserved some interesting teachings. Mainstream Christianity has a difficult time accepting that Jesus had deeper mystical knowledge that the Church does not share. The Vatican has the typical power of the Nephilim and the Fallen Angels, and they have a vast secret private library. They know about reincarnation, and karma, and many mystical teachings which they withhold from the populace in order to keep the masses ignorant and slaves to their agenda.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lovepeace20
And all three Abrahamic religions say that it is their messiah that will be the mensanger of god. The whole point of this big holy war seems to be the building of the new holy temple in Jerusalem.

Only two of the religions you mention are "Abrahamic". The only relation the third has with Abraham is that another branch of his decendents embrace it ....and at that..... some many many years after their break with the rest of Abrahams kinfolk.

There is nothing even close to what could be called a line of antecedents connecting this third religion with Abraham. With the other two there is a clear antecedents back to Abraham. This third religion begins with one man... many many years removed from Abraham, his decendents through Sahra (which he was not related to) and the faith of Abraham.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
so my christian brothers we know who is our enemy now. Zionism. In disguise of Judaism.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

As I said I was paraphrasing and there are plenty of examples in the OT where Isreal has been the aggressor as well as the other two OT based religions. The whole scenario of prophecy and blind faith is unhealthy for this world and I gave my opinion as to the books without recourse to personal insult to anyone instead pointing out my opinion at the ridiculousness of the tenets themselves. So I shall just pass over the personal attack and the fact you find me deranged because I do not follow a mythical sky jockey and his murderous intent towards humanity. This is a forum of opinion and I have my opinion. Good day.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
America Isreal England France & Germany will easily be able to destroy Russia China & whatever other 3rd world country that wants to come out and play.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin

Oh wow. He sure knows how to pick them. The one nation that could potentially blow up the entire world in the blink of an eye with one stray missile. If Israel are gods chosen nation then that's proof enough that he's a grade-A nutjob.
edit on 2-7-2011 by Fatgoblin because: (no reason given)

I've heard that God chose Israel because no other people would have crucified Jesus Christ. He chose Israel and uses them to specifically to provide a thorough and ongoing object lesson for humanity.
edit on 2-7-2011 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RadioKnecht

I couldn't have said it better myself...You are awake my friend! *bows*

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Dont the anti-God,anti-religion,anti-Christian realize that no matter how much they rant and rave about their view of our principles,we dont listen to them,,And we know they sure dont listen to us,so why do they bother even posting on a Christian thread?Its gets tiresome reading the same thing from them time after time....Just wonder why people waste their time,thread after thread?

Because people still are entitled to their opinion, and to express their opinion whether you dont like or agree with it,thats why.
Because Non-religious people see how ridiculous you sound and look,with religious people always telling us "we are in darkness and need help","we need god".In my opinion,religious people need the help to snap out of the sheepish-like following that they demonstrate.
Its all good for you guys to demonstrate your preaching and such,and ive got nothing against that.
But its getting more and more restrictive for people to do things like demonstrate protests against wars and governments.How is that right that you can freely do what you do as a member of your religion and people cant even protest about a war?is religion that special? is that double standards or something? i mean how can that be how it is today? seriously wheres the end to stupid standards like that?!?

You know what the reason behind that would or could probably be? well maybe,because religions like christianity make money and fulfill agenda's.Protests are just for human rights, so called "freedom" that we have, to stop wars, you know, just things that might make the world better,and guess what it, doesnt make money and doesnt fulfill governments agenda's.
I dont see christians making the world better in any way, or any religion, i dont know if religions have ever made the world better from being present.
Religions have good morals and such,im not saying otherwise to that.
I just think the energy could to be used better for something more good for the world.

Ill leave you with this,i was listening to ATS live this morning, and i dont know if it was a re-run or not but one of the guys said this that i liked and agreed with,all the other guys in the studio laughed and i laughed as well,it was quite funny.
He said something along the lines of :

"Do you know how i see religion,its like fighting for whos got the best imaginary friend"

Does that put it in more of a perspective for you? I think its gold lol.
edit on 2-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
If there is a God who believes in a moral framework, he does not support the establishment (or reestablishment if that makes you feel better about it) of the Israeli state in the 40s

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by my_republic
so my christian brothers we know who is our enemy now. Zionism. In disguise of Judaism.

The only way to get the Jews out of Israel with a few nukes. im surprised the haunt set off a dirty bomb there yet. regardless of peoples opinions of Jew and Muslims that part of the world is messed up. anyone that lives there by choice deserves what happens to them.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
If only these people that wrote these in text about religion were alive today. Get them to line up and get Chuck Norris to beat the hell out of them. Good effort by the way and thanks for posting..

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

He surfaces! Greetings friend. Missed your posts of late.
I respect your religion since it also happens to be my own.
But this thread is unduly ominous since weren't George HW Bush
and George W Bush Skull and Bones nicknames - Gog and Magog?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevooo

Originally posted by my_republic

The only way to get the Jews out of Israel with a few nukes. im surprised the haunt set off a dirty bomb there yet. regardless of peoples opinions of Jew and Muslims that part of the world is messed up. anyone that lives there by choice deserves what happens to them.

This is messed up.
Replies like this make me sorry I even bother to read anything but the original post, hell they make me sorry to call myself human.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigrex
I've heard that God chose Israel because no other people would have crucified Jesus Christ.

That is by far one of the most ludicrous statements I've ever heard.

1) Who have you 'heard' this from?
2) What proof do they have?
3) How exactly do they know the reason why god chose Israel? Did he tell them himself?
4) So god sends his son to get crucified in Israel because no one else would do it? That is the most bat-s*** insane thing I've ever heard.

God - ''Hey man would you like to crucify my son?''
Non Israelite - ''Ah no man I'm gonna watch the game and get a beer''
God - ''C'mon man, I'll grant you 3 wishes''
Non Israelite - ''Dude call up the Jews, they're great at this sort of stuff''
God - ''Sweeet. Hey Jesus heard that? You're finally gonna get nailed''
Jesus - ''Hell yeah''
Satan - ''Hey guys you wanna grab a pizza?''
God - ''No way bro, we finally found some guys to crucify Jesus''
Jesus - ''Yeah you wanna come?''
Satan - ''Uhh you guys are freaking weird. I'm outta here''

He chose Israel and uses them to specifically to provide a thorough and ongoing object lesson for humanity.

An object lesson? Err he creates us and apparently gave us free will and then he wants to teach us a lesson? Through Israel?

I'm sorry but that is just absolutely, positively 100 % insane.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Fatgoblin

It's not as insane as believing you were made by someone else than your father and mother.

Err he creates us

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Actually with the events within the middle east and africa, it is highly plausible that this can happen. Russia and China backing Iran, Turkey, Egypt, Iran, Syria, Lebbenon, Lybia, Suddan, all claiming for a califate(SP?), which calls for the destructin of Isreal. Yes this is plausible. Also I find it interesting that Turkey is currently part of NATO and there is talks for the US to withdrawl out of NATO. In that quote didnt it specify Turkey and kingdoms of the north? Could this be Europe? Food for thought.

Grim

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

It's not as insane as believing you were made by someone else than your father and mother.

Err he creates us

I didn't say I believe god created us. I was being sarcastic.

edit on 3-7-2011 by Fatgoblin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Does that make it less insane? What is it with people believing someone has to be disagreeing with you if they are seemingly at first glance, not agreeing with you? :p
edit on 3-7-2011 by Zamini because: N

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

Does that make it less insane? What is it with people believing someone has to be disagreeing with you if they are seemingly at first glance, not agreeing with you? :p
edit on 3-7-2011 by Zamini because: N

Man it's Sunday over here and I have a hangover. Keep it simple

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join